The city state of russian ""men""

>the city state of russian ""men""

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2bNfZKp0PCA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Would still look like a dude, it's just that eyeliner curve at the corner that gives him a feminine "lash" effect.

Ours on the other hand... are a work of fucking genius.

>bimbo looking slut with soulless eyes
>a work of fucking genius
>the absolute state of thai men.

>look like some generic whore
>work of fucking genius
The ruskie is way more qt.

I prefer finnish "men"

At least post finnish men then.

Thats what im doing

That perfect tum...

>binland licking russian balls again
wah

very good thread

STOP MAKING ME GAY
STOP MAKING ME GAY
STOP MAKING ME GAY

god i wish i had a girl that looked like this man girl

Isn't being gay and even a slightly feminine man in Russia as dangerous as in an ISIS-controlled state?

i hate these man girls because you think they are woman and when you go to the bedroom you see the penis
what a ruse

B

no

i am not fucking gay but i just want to protect a russian boy from the russian state and police

Nope, depends where you live
If you are a good trap no one will ever know that you are a man.

I learned something today, thanks. I guess it's because of the laws against gay propaganda in your country.

knowledge is power

Some people may dislike gay people but if you mind your own business no one will say a word.
Unles you are a bad looking trap that is clearly a man. In that case somy bydlo may start to mess with you

i've seen a guy get beaten because he had long hair and leggings in moscow when i've been there

youtube.com/watch?v=2bNfZKp0PCA
How can Russian degenerates even compete?

this goes here

sad to see his boipussy get obliterated by your local ahmed

NEED a finnish femboy right now

femboys/traps need real men, not meek Swedish faggots that don't have any testosterone in their bodies.

>this is the first thing burgers think in their life
>cuckshit

that is obvious flamboyant degenerate
if you are subtle gay and dont walk outside walking on your hands and sucking a dildo nobody will do anything

>walk outside walking on your hands

I'd probably be impressed desu.

until you realize about the aids in the asshole

>American ""men""

only a faggot wouldn't fuck that boipussi

When I was 15 an older guy chatted me up in vk we talked about sexual fantasies and he persuaded me to meet irl. He bought me a cute negligee, a pair of thongs and stockings, dressed me up and then I sucked his benis. We then continued and he eventually deflorated my bp, we kept dating and fucking till I graduated and left for another city to get into uni here. I regret nothing, that was an amazing experience.

god i wish that were me

You only need to look for 15-year-olds in your area, user.

How do I get a Russian gf?

god damnit

*jumps*
*dabs*
I'm gay

her name is Katya Pero

How big does that thing get?

I WANT A QT GF (MALE) NOWWWWWW

>is it dangerous to be gay
>no its not dangerous to be gay unless you're clearly gay

If people have to be closet gay or very passable then it's not really safe

i hope Ivan breaks a vodka bottle on top of your head faggot

Perro haha

where do you live user? i have sweet fuck all to do for the next few days and everybody wants a relationship from Sup Forums

manchester

i'm pretty ugly irl, you wouldn't want to

Post more girls (boys) you bunch of faggots.

shame desu, that is a bit far and expensive, i hope you can find your true gf(male) love eventually

and i'm sure you're not that ugly user, we all put ourselves down more than we should

Why do slavs get so upset at having inferior traps?

I hope it's at least 20cm

just don't act like a flamboyant drag queen or don't go to ghettos shady yards. it's pretty simple

why are Spaniards such homos?

>literally just a boy with long hair

I can't speak for all of us.
I just don't like the way women are.

manlier than you muhamed

That'd me lovely
Especially if it was thick as well

Yeah, hung traps are the best.

thanks man, we're all gonna make it

>turn on the tv
>happens to be a documentary on brazilian "travesti"
they have unironic traps in their country, holy shit

They're not traps, they're trannies.
They're men with plastic tits and asses.

This thread is gay as fuck

no, travesti are different to trans women, they try to look like not men and not women but in between

>traps
They're not even close to be a trap, most trans here don't even try to look girly...

>they try to look like not men and not women but in between
So, not traps then?

so is Kalindra

yeah i guess not but it's still a pretty cool / weird thing regardless

I appreciate a hung crossdresser like anyone else in here but they must at least try. A beard shadow with no hips and a square ass is just a no-go.

Cuter than you, Chati

post butt

post belly

NO!

why do you have wood floors in your room

now post belly

Americans don't use parquets?
NO!

you already showed your butt though, why not?
are you deformed?

That's not me, but my friend from vk, I don't have any pics of his belly (yet)

Oh, ok.
Godspeed ruski comrade.

Korean boys look like THIS???

how do traps get tits like that

breastforms, surgery or god-tier genetics

>cum crazy korean girls(male)

does she have feet pics to better asses the degeneration of russian society?

God I wish that were me

yuck
i hate youth

damnit, i told myself i wasn't going to fap today
fuck you rusanon

FUCK i used to be completely straight and find all this trap bullshit repulsive but then you HAVE to go and post pictures of actual cute boys i am beginning to question my sexuality since these boys turn me on

the dude on the pic is DISGUSTING. I mean look at the nose what the fuck
how can people think this is cute? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I' straig-

You're being conditioned to think they're attractive, it's just the nature of how the Internet overstimulates your sexual nature to the point where it's not recognizable anymore.

Traps are gay, not matter how much they look like girls on a screen. They have male prehormones, they have man farts, they were born with testicles like you and me. They're disgusting.

Please stop, my mom would honestly hit me if i ever were together with a girl(male)

Those pubes are mesmerizing.

CACA DE PERRO

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD ahahahahahhhhahahaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

LANDING STRIP

Objectively wrong my delusional religioncucked friend. Traps are feminine and heterosexuality means being attracted to feminity. By your twisted mental gymnastics logic it would be not gay to be attracted to a passing trans man because they have female pheromones, girl farts, and were born with a vag even though they are masculine in absolutely every other sense and the thought of sex with one makes hetero men uncomfortable. Of course that logic completely breaks down when you escape generations of religionfags fucking up atttitudes toward sexuality for everyone, even people not directly a part of religious culture.

I'm not blaming you of course because you literally couldn't have known any better. The well-meaning people around you who influenced your upbringing believed it was healthy to feed you delusions because that's what their ancestors did. The best strategy for social survival in such a mentally cucked environment is to become mentally cucked as well. But now you have the chance to mend yourself brother.

>traps aren't gay because they look like girls
Imagine being this delusional.

"For a man to love traps is not gay by any measure, for traps embody the true form of feminine Beauty, which suffers no constraint by any earthly gender but is rather fulfilled in all feminine bodies regardless of their biological origins. For example one might love and admire a statue of a woman, but we would never call such a person a statue-lover, for it is the form of the Female which is instantiated in the statue that this person admires; likewise with traps. We see that there are some who love traps but despise overly-masculine bodies, and for these people, it is not proper to speak of them as being gay at all, for the nature of gayness, if gayness were to exist is the love of a gender which is the same as yours. This love is something which has its timeless origin in the domain of Forms before it could ever become instantiated in the world of bodies. Therefore, it is not gay to love traps, for one loves not the earthly body of a young boy but a transcendent Woman-Beauty that is fundamentally female in nature and completely incorporeal." - Plato

Stop

No, caged traps are the best.

Post names of (feminine) traps with THICC arses lads