Why do the french stink?

why do the french stink?

they love soupeur

Because we are manly.

I had a half french gf once and she claimed it was because it was colder so they didn't shower as often.

Most likely bullshit but pretty funny.

if you feel our smell it means our pheromones reached you, one of the reason why so many french fuck asians.

>soupeur
>This specific meaning refers to individuals who take pleasure in consuming food soaked in the urine of others,in particular bread abandoned and later retrieved at public urinals.

>popular in paris and marseilles

>alternative where a public urinal is stopped in order to wait for it to fill. Then a person would enter it and submerge his penis into the urine of previous users. This was alternatively called dipping.

any french care to explain????????

It's a meme from Renaissance era.

>Most likely bullshit
Non non non

>from Renaissance era.
>still persists

hmmmmmm

anglos are very perfidious you should know

I take shower 2 times per week, it's enough

>speaks a faggy language
>we are manly
choose one

i hope this is a joke

>faggy language
we just mimic what used to be yours

No. Better skin and hair than if I wash everyday.

>says the italian
french is the manliest of european languages, spoken by the manliest people

you don't need to shower so much if you're not living in 50 degree c temperature like you in your oven that you call a country. One would think that there would be more Jews there.

>Italian saying we speak a faggy language
I wish you never conquered us, we would still speak a manly and cool language.

That rule is once every 2 days, stinky.

are you unironically taking showers more than twice a week even tho you're a huge neet who barely move from his computer chair ?

because they are gay

As French water is super hard,
I heard from Japanese people
that hair and skin are easily prone to roughness
when looking over the body with French water.

Then, taking a bath every day in France may be a painful thing
for all the nation's people. :3

brb, showering

I know you're gay for us.
Now suck my big gaijin dong!

>gays are smelly
i thought gays were taking good care of themselves like... faggots. how could they stink ?

The country that most men are gay is Japan! :D

Only bottoms are hairless twinks that get manicures.

Can confirm, I've been to France on multiple occasions and they are indeed quite smelly. It doesn't make a lot of difference if you are in a city or in the countryside. As much as I love France I wish they would have a bit more of a nose pleasing smell.

you seem to know a lot

I don't think I'm smelly.

you can shower without washing your hair
it's not that hot
i am not a neet

Do you disagree?

lack of shower and those strong perfumes

Used to work in a cafe in an area of London full of frogs
They do really stink of some kind of stale shit I can’t put my finger on it but it’s a stench that is revolting if you have to stand next to them for more than 10minutes it’s like of the Muslims all stink of something

You are trust me

how could i know ? i never checked if their bottoms were hairless, you apparently did.

But how could you know?

I know it well. ( -∀-))
Gay people clean themself, before they have sex.

He is a really ignorance and stupid and crazy man.
As he is very poor man, please don't give reply to him.
It is reward for him.

Ever frog has the smell
My mother is French and she has it

>Make a baseless statement in the form of a loaded question
>Get an answer or correction
>"lol you know stuff"

I'm sure you're trying your best to be insulting but you're not doing very well.

>you can shower without washing your hair
Only if you are a soyboy with no body hair.

>every

this

hey, are you, THAT japanese from travel board ?

SHUT UP
STOP IT
CUNT

makes no sense
gays take a better care of themselves
never met a smelly gay

i'm sure you're trying your best to sound manly but it will not help when you have to seriously expose your knowledges on the hairless bottoms of gays lmao

You absolutely do need to shower every day. Doesn't mean you have wash your hair every time tho. Stinking little shits.

Meh, they don't (at less the majority of them).
There is this ancient British meme that French people don't bath and use perfume to hide their stench.

Are you constantly bringing up gay asses because you got confused when I said bottoms, as in top/bottom in bed, or because you're in the closet?

お前、キチガイ本人だろ?
生きてる価値ねえからさっさと死ね

well you associated bottoms with hairless and gays, what should i conclude ?

Yea I think thats why

Queers, who are bottoms in bed, are the hairless twink faggots as oppose to the tops who don't care as much. This isn't rocket surgery.

Don't (You) me again I'm tired of perpetuating this because of your confusion and/or erection.

thx for your knowledges faggot sama

there's a french girl at my work i'm very attracted to. how do i get her to sex me?

if you're chad looking guy, invite her being clumsy a bit.
if you're neet looking guy, try to be funny exposing your knowledges on France.

It's an older stereotype from when they rarely bathed and lacked deodorant.

To keep the german invader away, of course.
Unfortunately, it doesn't bother arabs and niggers...

but Kim,
you smell like Kimchi and garlic

wh*tes in general are smell like shit. they have to use deodorant every day to hide their disgusting odor. they dont shower everday either.

deodorant isn't to hide smell lmao
only slave labours need to shower everyday

they stink because they eat stinky cheese

>exposing your knowledges on France.
is this actually going to work? i gave her a bon nuit tonight and she smiled, but my knowledge of france is kinda limited to the location of about 8 cities, napoleon, louis the 14th and charlemagne

>deodorant isn't to hide smell lmao
>only slave labours need to shower everyday

yes. i already know french people do not take care of themselves and smell like dogshit. anything new?

>strong perfumes
this!

no, i meant try to be funny by joking with her involving France here and there, showing her you have knowledges and you can laugh about in cordial way.
Hey mademoiselle, i've been told you guys used to be the only foreign threat against our country but your smile is an even bigger threat for my heart.
i know it feels pompus a bit but french girls like it, even more if you're foreigner, just don't try to act too much like a stalker tho

yes, sure, french don't take care of themselves therefore are the country exporting the most perfume/shampoos/beauty stuff.
just like koreans i guess, they are absolutely not into high technology and meme smartphones but exporting the more those kind of stuff in the world ? very logic statement Kang Cuck Son

Literally never heard that word

sure they export perfumes and beauty stuff, but fact is french man dont use them, you guys have atrocious body odor

guys could it be related to the food they eat?(cheese,wine...)

J'ai grincé des dents dans la vraie vie.

>fact is french man dont use them
show me the fact that french stink, the fucking FACT, not the meme statement then

every fucking frog (male) ive met irl had a bad smell
weirdly with frog wimmins never

pourquoi, t'es pas d'accord ?
j'suis peut-être un peu vieux jeu mais tu ne séduiras jamais une fille bien en lui demandant son 06 tout en exposant tes gros biceps.

>trust me, let me tell you about your people.

>white, Black not just a French
FIFY

dont believe me then, its common knowledge though

also go take a shower :)

>its common knowledge though
hon hon hon you keep meming it's so cute lelgium

l'odeur nauséabonde de la grenouille....

I heard that frogs don't wipe their asses

I heard that frogs don't brush teeth

le pays cocu cherchant une forme d'importance dans l'appropriation de culture voisine tout en se soumettant à son maître anglo-saxon.

quelqu'un a mal au cul il me semble :^)
N'oublie pas que ton pays est juif, je préfère encore être anglo

hon hon hon, mal au cul à cause d'un anonyme arborant un drapeau qui inspire l'hilarité générale ? Pas du tout, par contre ma consternation quant à ton envie manifeste de te moquer de ton glorieux voisin est clairement palpable.

c'est pas grave si le drapeau de mon pays fait rire, tant mieux en vrai
Nous au moins on pue pas, et on se lave, oublie pas que vous êtes les mutts d'Europe

>Nous au moins on pue pas
Votre vie elle-même sent l'immonde rance d'une gerbe en putréfaction, plutôt être les mutants d'Europe que les clowns.

cette rage et haine, excellent :)
>plutôt être les mutants d'Europe que les clowns.
Magnifique Pierre, je suis ébai, enfin quand la France sera un caliphat, je serai ravi de t'accueillir chez moi en tant que réfugié

oh, d'ici là Molenbeek sera depuis longtemps devenu la capitale de ton proto état.