This road is the backbone of Finnish economy

Fourth Finnish State Road (Tie-4) is the backbone of Finlands economy.

ess.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/art2428939
source: ESS

Mäntsälä city in South Finland is an important point in Finnish logistics and sees incredible high amount of trucks.

The trucks contain woods, industry products, equipment and all other things possible to be transported by trucks.

EK has made an analysis about which are the most important areas for logistics and as such are the highest priority to keep working well.

It became apparent that the 1295 kilometer long tie-4 is very important. It goes from Helsinki to the border of Norway in the north and goes straight up staying mostly in the middle of Finland only doing a small diversion in the south Lapland where it goes to the west coast and connects to northernmost part of Baltic Sea, but then quickly going back to east.

why is finland such an attention whore? nobody really gives a shit about you and your shenanigans, user

Keep your facts and shit off this board please.

speak for yourself mutt

Highway-4 = Best highway. Basically Finlad's Autobahn when it comes to regards towards speedlimits.

ebin :DD

Use your energy to educate yourself instead of bitching about some news posting.

fuck off, countrylet

1 news thread among 30 desu-desu am I kawaii threads, that cant be so terrible

I for one, welcome the finnish news poster. He always educates foreigners about the parts and parcels of finnish life in an educational and fun manner.

Nice
Logistics (or transportation or whatever it's called) is the important infrastructure that supports a country

Interesting

you seem insincere

it's this one faggot who shares Finnish news here for some reason.

Because it is this one fucking faggot who spreads newposting cancer from Ylilauta to here. Fucking idiot mods should ban his ass

God forbid someone posts quality informative content on this board

Fascinating. Maybe I should move to Mäntsälä city.

t.mutt

at least post some interesting pictures if you're here to shitpost you cunt

but that just proves the news article writes the truth

Don't. It's a shithole. I should know, I was born in it, moulded by it.

Nobody fucking cares.
Stop posting these threads.

muh frozens roads

Can you do a thread about them cupboards they have in Finland above the sink with a drying rack so you put all your dishes to dry and have the water just drip into the sink?

Doesn't every country have that? Wtf??

So, what would happen if this road were to, I don't know...disappear?

>facs

Thank you, comrade, now I know what road needs to be cut first when we come back.

fuck you i like it

They don't exist in Britain and I don't know of any other countries that have them either. I could be wrong though.

woah, finns truly are smart

Why does everyone defend the Finnish so hard on this board? They're the ultimate attention whores along with the proxy Japanese.

Memetic cultural imperialism.

Why cant we have COE trucks here? They look badass as fuck, and they remind of the first chase scene in Terminator 2

I'm four years on board but have not been mindbroken yet. Back off, eternal shit F*nn!

Very important road infrastructure

>lurking Sup Forums for intelligence purposes

The absolute state of russian espionage.

your trucks resemble these?

We'll have you in the end. Finnish memes are designed to affect you on a subliminal level.

Just fuck off. You post constantly these completely mundane articles about Finland nobody gives a shit about. Go back to Ylilauta

Image being unironically more triggered by this thread that the six gorillions generals.

I'm so sorry you all had to see this. Not all finns are like this, I promise. My deepest apologies.

judging my the number of replies beople actually do care about Finlan :DDD I certainly do X-DD post more news from Finlan bls :DDDD

>be newfag from Ylilauta
>get butthurt when someone calls you out on it

The absolute state of finnish posters

Be the change you wish to see. I prefer this over another trap thread.

Yhyy, mitähän ne meistä ajattelee:D

I certainly prefer newsposting to 50+ generals, neetposting, "do you want do find love in Japan?", goldenlel and other cancerous shit

I really hope others would start news posting as well. These threads are like glimpses to local life and what's considered newsworthy, even though they would never make it to international news.

Extremely important topic

I really don't get that

Even I get pissed coming here sometimes because of that

because Finns are God's chosen beople :DDD just think of it as US-Israel relationship X-DD

Joko Viikin Gorilla on mainittu?

>Viikin Gorilla toimi suomalaisen taiteen edustajana viikissä vuosina 2006–2018 sen ensimmäisenä gorilla syntyisenä jäsenenä.

Ihan helvetin kova saavutus, kun miettii, että kuinka epäluuloisia suomalaiset ovat gorilloja kohtaan. Toki Viikki on eräänlainen poikkeus, vanhempi väestö tietää ja arvostaa neekereitä ja apinoita.

Ilmeisesti aika paloherkkä gorilla ja sellaisestahan vassarit eivät tykkää.

The article implies the importance is in large due to it connecting to Norway, however the picture shows that its importance more likely comes from it connecting to the E4 going through Sweden.

>Finno-Korean Hyperwar
>Jerks it to moomins

This is a rubbish tierlist if those are the peaks of Finndom.

Norwegian proxy

I think he has a point. Besides, we have a separate board for news.

we also have Sup Forums, /jp/, /hm/, /y/, Sup Forums, /r9k/ and other boards, where like 80% of the Sup Forums content belongs

You are right of course, but I still believe there's room for those not so big and local news that tell something about the culture ie. not news for news sake, but more like anthropological material. I enjoy news posting about mundane things especially if someone has gone through the trouble of translating them from language that I don't speak, but then again I am a bit autistic.