HILLARY GENERAL TRUMP GETTING BTFO ON POLLS EDITION

Because after how amazing hillary is doing on polls its time to keep giving her confidence on Sup Forums. As always i will just copy the trump general

NEWS
>HILLARY LITERALLY ON TOP OF TRUMP ON FLORIDA AND OTHER SWING STATES
Literally everywhere

>MELANIA IS A FUCKING ILLEGAL
Cant make this shit up anymore tbhonest famili, all over websites

>TRUMP STAFF LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
the retardation of trump can only last so long before people throw in the towel. Litterally all over the news

EVENT SCHEDULE
All over the U.S. baybay. I don't know why she even bothers anymore she basically just won the presidency

INTERVIEWS
Check online or someshit im sure there are some where she comes out as a strong president

ENTERTAINMENT
For the first time ever an actual link!
youtube.com/watch?v=AEVKI1Zi2n8

I still cant find the one with the cute babby :3

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DHgCAz9B6mbMuLghurOMOA/
youtube.com/watch?v=-3kjWNhgIOc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really want to see that baby video

Awooo

i love this pic

Sage goes in options

I might use this on the next general
Thanks leaf bro

Karl Rove said that if Trump went on vacation for the last week, he'd be in the lead.

Hillary has practically been on vacation for the last week and she is in the lead.

Say it with me boys...MADAM PRESIDENT.

OFF MY FUCKING BOARD YOU FUCKING SHILLS.

Awoooo

You seem upset.

my pleasure. this one triggers them too

CTR niggers need to be banned from this site

I am voting for hillary because trump is a racist and made me feel bad with his poinient words.

/thread

>
>

What are some good reasons to vote for Hillary?

Starting to think it might not be a bad idea desu

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/DHgCAz9B6mbMuLghurOMOA/

This is sad

>shills use trolling as a tactic
>retards fall for it
This is some advanced shilling. Trolling and being the trolled, you pretend that you are winning the troll war by pretending to be us and pretending to lose. You shills are getting smart.

TRUMP 2016

DEUS VULT

1.She's a woman
2. She knows how to do backroom and under teh table deals, giving her an advantage with banana republics and third world dictators
3. She probably has a lot of friends in a lot of places
4. No matter what happens, she will never, ever be responsible for the things she does, so the press coverage will always be rosy
5. She's a woman

Say it with me Sup Forums
MADAM PRESIDENT

>One post by this ID
Back to The_Donald you go.

>Mexican Trump supporter
I understand Trump outsources his shills like he does his ties, but this is the epitome of cucked.

Hillary can make America a sandwich

Muh damn president.

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Trump Landslide

Sew tie, Paco.

this is now a delegates thread

I'd rather build wall, Schlomo.

>Polls based off of samples from people who own landlines in this day and age are an accurate depiction of the general american public
I beg to differ.

Lads there has never been anyone as qualified for the job as Hillary, how can Drumpfkins even compete?

Anybody have a link for a donation page?

>>HILLARY LITERALLY ON TOP OF TRUMP ON FLORIDA AND OTHER SWING STATES
>Literally everywhere
>>MELANIA IS A FUCKING ILLEGAL
>Cant make this shit up anymore tbhonest famili, all over websites
>>TRUMP STAFF LITERALLY ON SUICIDE WATCH
>the retardation of trump can only last so long before people throw in the towel. Litterally all over the news

MY BONER CANT GET ANY BIGGER

She is destroying Trump's campaign in its infancy.

>people Unironically supporting an evil traitors cunt like Hillary

I can handle disliking trump but nobody can actually like Hillary. Can they?

I've loved her for decades.

I support Hillary because she's destroying Trump so effortlessly. What happened to all that energy Trump was bragging about? Now he's the low energy one.

The ironic thing is that Hillary's energy is a positive, uplifting one and Trump's is that of hate and violence. Trump getting stumped like this is poetry. It all couldn't have come at a better time.

She has accomplished so much and smashed the glass ceiling time and time again. She's an exemplary woman. It's a shame Sup Forums doesn't understand how significant this is, we will finally have a woman president.

Honest question, #IAmWithHer but this has really got me worried. Why is Hillary so sick and bloated while Jill is peppy and slim?

We live in a dystopian future where armies of paid men from around the world pretend to support the choice of the global elite.

Trump was too late, it was always to late, the global elite won decades ago.

Explain this trumpcucks
and no, this is not just one "biased democuck poll!!!"
its many many polls, some have been generous to trump in the past by a lot

She's married to an american citizen, she can't be an illegal...

Fuck you. Give up already and get a real job u fuckin loser

Good question. I'd fuck Jill. Can't even imagine Hillary in bed. Imagine that's why Bill had to seek other outlets.

>queen cuckquean

How much Muslim blood does Hillary have on her hands compared to Trump?

Yeah, exactly. Actions speak louder than words. Tolerance my ass- fuck off Turkroach.

>he actually believes the guy makes money on the backs of immigrants and sweat shop labor is a crusader against the global elite

Isn't Muslim blood a positive for Sup Forums? Hillary 2016

>voting for a woman
>calling anybody a "cuck"

0.50c has been transferred to your account.
Hillary shills, Hillary shills everywhere i cant wait when this stupid raid is over -.-

I've never seen anyone post a "reaction" to trolling like this before. Pretending to be an user who is getting upset won't work.

grow up

Kys faggot

>everybody who disagrees with me is a shill
Trump is a jackass who couldn't wipe his own ass without bragging about how great his shit smells.
Just accept that Hillary is the future, maybe pick someone just a little bit likable in 2024, because she's getting eight years.

I couldnt give a fuck less about Muslims desu, thats Europe's problem. Our problem involve illegal mestizo Mexicans ans H1-b visa Indians ruining the job market, and Trump is the only one adressing that.

What did she acomplish? Besides destruction of north Afrika and Syria?

Trump doesn't have ANYTHING on his hands, because he's unqualified. He has literally 0 political experience.

>mexicans the problem
>yet you willingly let niggers in your country with open arms, and citizenship
at least spics work

People who do those polls don't want to end up on the long list of people killed by Hillary's goons.

Jesus Christ why does she wear those ugly fucking rainbow robes?

Is it autism?

I think this is good to confront opposing view from time to time. It's how you develop your arguments. That's why Sup Forums will win, because of you.

And also because they have more fun than you, not just limiting themselves at making jokes on the candidate name/hairstyle like a 10 year old)

>l-look Hillary was involved in solving some raghead skirmish in the ME and ragheads died
>muh Donald would just tell the RICH oil countries to pay for it and do the fighting

Trump foreign politics are the biggest meme of them all. An even bigger one than Melania's citizenship.

No one is paid to shill for Hillary, it's a Republican funded lie.

Then why doesn't he blame the companies LIKE HIS OWN that hires foreign labor?

>all of your clothes are made internationally

you fuck, Trump doesn't own a manufacturing plant he pays a manufacturer to make his ties its called licencing and branding.

If we had more protectionist polices the manufacturer he uses wouldn't have an advantage to use slave labor and would have to make the factory in the US.

By not supporting trump you are supporting the continuation of slave labor.

i see no sources

>global elite = profiteers

and you literally cannot make me not vote trump, I want to make my vote count against hillary

even if you had evidence that trump is like hillary (you don't and he isn't), I would still vote trump just to fuck feminists

Ah, now it makes sense, so political experience is number of people killed by drone strikes or displaced out of their lands.

Clinton is very experienced.

Trump already won in the American mind.

Just like the Marxists gave us the poison dart (which we are now dying from).

Even if the globalists strike him down he has poisoned the system, and awoken the minds of enough.

>trade one shade of shit for another

Great logic retard. At least niggers stay in their designated ghetto containment zones on the fringes of a few inner cities.

You spics are EVERYWHERE and are contaminating everything from once nice cities to small rural towns. You guys are complete fucking cancer. Fuck off.

Trump 2016.

>Implying a businessman should commit economic suicide by competing unfavorably

>Implying someone can't take advantage of a situation but want to change the overarching framework

First Lesbian President!

First Saudi Arabian First Mistress

First President Rapist First Lady

First

First

First

ISIS is literally George Bush's fault

DEPORT MELANIA NOW! She broke the law, she belongs IN JAIL. LOCK HER UP!

niceme.me

Go ahead and vote for Trump. Hell, I'll vote for him too. I live in California so it won't make a damn bit of difference. Either way, Hillary wins and I'll be right here on Nov. 8 to rub your face in the warm shit of Trump's failure.

Google you useless cunt, or as you like to say 'educate yourself'.

Heh

Heh

Heh

Heh

Heh

Sage. Stop responding to this shit, you fucking tools. Let their threads die

Anyone else see the first lady's inspirational recent interview about the problems facing women and people of color?

Really made me think.
#ImaHillshillnow

actually bush was playing some retarded long con that obama/hill nuked and then isis happened

He doesnt hire illegal labor. Donald Trump does not own his own construction company. He, like everybody else, hires third party, contracting companies. The problem is almost every construction contracting company out there are ran by greedy sacks of shit who insist on hiring illegal labor over Americans. It has absolutely nothing to do with Trump and everything to do with lack of enforcing our laws to keep illegal labor out of these contstruction/contracting companies.

Butthurt Drumpf supporter detected

Your point? Hilary is a (((neocon))) in a democrat's clothing. If you liked Bush you'll love Hilary!

Thanks for correcting the record [spoiler]$[/spoiler]Hilldog

>implying the people who benefit most from the system are the ones eager to change
Somebody drag this cuck the fuck out of here. Back in the good old days, this guy would be carried out in a stretcher, folks.

@84130336

Reminder that this is what happens when Correct the Record's budget goes from $1 million to $6 million

saged

The trucks they ride around is also Bushes fault? Or the fact that for past three years Americans barely hit any ISIS members at all with all that sweet hardware they constantly flaunt around?

Rally just finished up in Portland

youtube.com/watch?v=-3kjWNhgIOc

>1 post by this ID
That's the lowest energy gore posting I've ever witnessed. Sad!

Made me think so hard too.

M2 #ImaHillshillnow #winningside

>MELANIA IS A FUCKING ILLEGAL
are you retarded? if you marry a U.S citizen you become a U.S citizen. the option is open to any one. mexican illegals could have done it that way. our immigration laws are very clearly laid out

The way that the opposition describes her gives off the impression that she is extremely effective at accomplishing her goals.

wait you're actually a shill

I can't tell anymore the pollacks are picking up so many copypastas from you guys its confusing me

wtf I hate Trump now

>if you marry a U.S citizen you become a U.S citizen
Um, no, at that point you qualify for a green card. Not quite the same as citizenship.

I need proof of sharia law support or dirt on that Khan faggot