Why are these creatures called 'latinos'?

Even I am a million times closer to the romans.

the fuck is that, most of us here in colombia look relatively normal

There's ugly people for every ethnicity/race/nationality, lad.

WTF I Hate Latinos Now!

The term latino was made by the frenchie in their subversive attempt to destroy spanish influence in America, with the excuse that they speak a layin derived language.
In Spain we called them hispanos or iberoamericanos when Brazil was included, but now is more common to call them latinos.

Fun fact, in Spain the fascist movement was pro-hispanidad, they always thought that the term raza, or "race", was a cultural thing, united in spitirualism and whatnot bullshit. With Franco's victory all of this was removed from the movement and took a more european approach... And some nationalists say Franco is a traitor, kek. Thanks to him we had 40 years of a Spain only for spaniards... The democracy destroyed that.

He looks like a gypsy

for a brief moment I was hoping there was a special flag just for people who live in Texas

if any state deserves it, its Texas

Because calling him an abomonation would be somewhat insulting?

Tho truth be told the truth is not always what you wanna hear

Nice try, Texas

Aren't they mestizos? What's wrong with that denomination?

>cruz.jpg
lel

Looks like a chilean, they're disgusting

Just call them whites like the US government does.

/thread

Those guys aren't even hispanic

they are mestizo

I think we would benefit if we just called all the brown people mestizos

We used to have it here as an option.

Thanks moot, you colossal faggot.

Never seen a latino here, what a god damn ugly species

I just find it weird they are called Latinos too. I mean when someone says Latin I instantly think of the western Roman empire, region that spoke vulgar Latin and had Latin alphabet during dark and middle ages. I think MAINLY about Italians, south of France, Spain, etc....

Latinos are, according to my understanding, a mix of Spaniards/Portugese, and native American people, and never had anything to do with Rome. Rome collapsed even before people knew about Americas so calling people from Americas is just...... weird.

Calling them Spaniarditos or Spanish Americans or I dont know would make much more sense, Latin people being people who inhabited western Europe during dark and middle ages.....

when they are the perpetrators of crimes*

Because of the language.
Spanish and Portuguese are are latin languages.

democracy destroys everything

spain deported gypsies for thousands to America, the influence of his blood its obvius, but his culture didnt survive, which is rare.

Gypsy 'culture' is commiting crimes and having a sub-human intelligence. His 'latino' 'culture' isn't much different.

Looks more Dominican. He has nigger features, and plucks his eyebrows.

t. chilean

your mom doesn't seem to mind negroid features, and i know from personal experience.

latento, the latino genes became ressecive and invaed by bland blacks