Apologize, Sup Forums

Apologize, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoUSLNyOTUg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sorry for believing in you.

I'm sorry I could have ever believed that you would have been a good director.

Love you, Zack.

zack>nolan>>>>>russo bros

>Apologize meme

/Thread

I apologize for your stupidity in thinking that you are doing anything worthwhile by making yet another BvS shitposting thread when we've already got like eight of them running today.

>I bought a full price 3D ticket.
>I spent three hours of my life in the actual theater, not counting to and from travel time, etc.

Don't think so.

Sorry I wasted my money on your shitty movie.

There is no apology he can make that is enough.

All memes aside, I get a slightly autistic vibe from Zack Snyder. Not in the traditional sense, but he is a dude who clearly has no business conducting himself in interviews. Namely the time he said that Batman didn't commit murder in BvS, it was manslaughter. Or when he said characters shouldn't talk to each other for more than a minute or two when in costume because it 'looks silly'.

All this in the midst of his movie getting shit on. The dude doesn't know when to shut the fuck up.

Some people aren't great at interviews. Its a learned skill.

Then maybe having Snyder go out for interviews in the midst of a big movie being shat on is a bad idea?

>Some people aren't great at interviews
That's different from "I say stupid shit that makes no sense and is objectively wrong"

And let's not forget "Nolan's Batman isn't dark, now if you want dark, have Batman get raped in prison, that's how I would do it." or something like that.

This man speaks the truth. Speaking in interviews doesn't come naturally to some people.
Or maybe.
Just maybe.
Snyder is a fucking retard who thinks everything he says is absolutely genius.

The thing is a good interview, like a good movie, is about you constructing and presenting a narrative that puts your ides in a good light.

If Snyder can't do one....

go suck a jew dick motherfuking waste of subhuman

Those aren't necessarily mutually exclusive.

Say you're in an interview and you're thrown a question you didn't prepare for or didn't expect.

Some people can think on their feet and toss a good answer, some can't and end up lying or saying something stupid.

What are you trying to say? This isn't kino?
youtube.com/watch?v=OoUSLNyOTUg

>MARTHA still there
Nope. Now I just don't feel bad for WB, as it turns out they're even more incompetent

>All-Star Superman
Always easy to spot idiots who don't know shit about Superman but think they do.

I'm sorry I tricked you into watching Snyder movies, Sup Forums.

I'm sorry that Civil War diarrhea dumped all over your own diarrhea dump that is BvS

Apologize, user.

I'm pretty sure there's also the cover of what's so funny about justice, truth and the american way.

The joke it seems to be Snyder cleaning his ass with stories of Superman with all-stara being one of the more emblematic and the other cover implies there's more stories on the roll of paper.
I don't get why you get mad, user.

I... What? He's wiping his ass with iconic covers, it's a joke user a joke. He's wiping his ass with Superman

This literally felt like 3 hours of additional MoS footage.

protip: If you hated the Ultimate Cut of BvS you're literally a newcuck to comics.

2/10

Snyder is adorable. He's just a comic book nerd he needs to be protected. Maybe his buddies Ben and Henry will beat up the bullies who keep being mean to him.

I'm sorry I paid for a ticket.

Shouldn't this be Goyer?

/Thread

/Thread

Turkish Airlines promoted this? is that why there was a bombing recently?

I have comic books that are probably older that whatever got together and spawned you, user.

The roll also includes Superman Confidential (and not even the Darwyn Cooke arc) - you're just not a happy person, user.

Own that misery of yours - it won't set you free, but you'll spare the rest of us.

/bread

Snyder is a avatar of Glorious Godfrey who has been sent to earth to infiltrate people's mind with hopelessness and submission to WB.