Is this really the Mexico of Europe?

Is this really the Mexico of Europe?

Yes, fuck Spain

S H I T - P O S T

Well Spaniards are hispanic

Nah, Spain isn't a (total) shithole yet.
Also >checked.

No, Albania is.

no, we don't mass emigrate anywhere
if anything england is, we got a million bong fencehoppers here

Another Spain hate thread
Has something happened today with us? I spent the whole day working and in my pool, no time to read the news

At least Spain was great once.

Spain is the Mexico of the World

Fuck
>checked
there we go

Spanish on vacation here, yes it is

also poles and italians

>not Switzerland

Well fuck you, Portugal...

No, Russia is the Mexico of Europe.

But Mexico is a bit more wealthy

Fuck off we're the Mexico of Europe.

Mexico of Europe is Poland.

No

I AM their neighbour and i can confirm that as a false statment.
They are just ver anti-Portugal,lazy when it comes to launguages and want part of my sea territory.

>America in 2050

JUST

>Defending Spain
I'm hesitant to agree, but I can't disagree.

Spain is like the washed out dad who was once the coolest Chad.

Spain was the most popular and Chad like guy in Europe. They got what they want, they were powerful, homecoming king, prom king. Spain was the Chad of the world.

Then Spain started getting fatter and fatter, Spain has a shitting job cleaning bull shit, Spain has a bitchy ugly cunt of a wife, Portugal.

All of cheerleaders Spain fucked are now old hags who have Spain's degenerate criminal children like the Latin American countries.

what went wrong Spain?

>țigani

No that's Turkey.

this is pretty fucking accurate.

>Spaniard
>having a job
Are you sure you are not just a migrant worker?

No, Poland is

Why are so obsessed with Spain?

They wish they were as economically relevant as Mexico

France.
In numerous and interesting ways.
From the kings to the politicians.

warning

debnts have been detected in your area. this is not a drill

This.

Romenia is the México of europe.
Se are full of ciganos (gypsies) that mock and beat our children in school and they live Of my taxes without working because se are afraid of being called xenophobes or being beaten by their families (even grandmas get in fights)

german on vacation spotted

>Spain has a bitchy ugly cunt of a wife, Portugal
They did try multiple times to enter and failed. In fact, we kept beating the shit out of them with our BFF England.

Also we finished the Moors AND sailed to sea AND elected a Right-wing dictator before they did, so that kind of ruins your metaphor.

Spain is the woman who wants us back, that we left for a hotter one (England) that has since fucked us over.

>Spain has a shitting job cleaning bull shit

*Spain has a shitty job cleaning bull shit

I'm so drunk right now

tough but fair

As the user in another thread pointed out, our flag's colours are switched in pic related. Can any drawfag correct this?

I suck at GIMP

I don't know how to feel about this...

>hotter wife
>england

"We like you more than Spain" is how you should take it. Not high praise, but it's what I've got.

Remember the pink map?
Give back the clay you no longer own, filthy treasonous but greatest ally

Probably the most accurate description of Spain I have ever read in my life.

user, spain still have 20 million of idiots like me working. (>25yo spaniard, High education full time job no family)

With our taxes the rest of this vermin (lazy spaniards and inmigrants, mostly muslims and niggers) can have welfare, housing benefits and "fiesta" every weekend.

Whatcha tryna say?

Oh and to answer your question

>what went wrong Spain?
Hyper inflation, they'll deny it but they've always been useless when it comes to balancing the financial books. Take a look at them right now for a modern example.

It's just a metaphor, but she did have nice boats.

We showed her tea, she helped us kick the Spaniards away multiple times, we helped her with WWI, she partially killed our armada when we got back with Spain for a while, jealous Spain went for Englands old boyfriend France that treated Spain way worse than we did, the Dutch wanked in the corner. You know, typical relationship stuff.

We really had 0 hope of controlling it. We didn't ever even fully controlled the easternmost parts of Angola and the westermost parts of Mozambique. It'd just be an extra highway to maintain.

In a sense yes.
Are you researching your ancestry Pepito Gonzalez?

>We showed her tea, she helped us kick the Spaniards away multiple times, we helped her with WWI, she partially killed our armada when we got back with Spain for a while, jealous Spain went for Englands old boyfriend France that treated Spain way worse than we did, the Dutch wanked in the corner. You know, typical relationship stuff.
I prefer to think of it like this.

Sea territory

It's current year my bro. We want Gibraltar back and maybe change Bragança for Extremadura. We share sea territory anyway.

>We want Gibraltar back
Yeah that aint happening, sorry.

They aren't

yeah, i remember how everyone here wanted to go live in Spain because our country was fucked, but now Mexico is the better option despite our problems with Narcos.

i doubt it

less than 50 years to completely lack asians, latins, and whites and blacks

yeah ok...

>They did try multiple times to enter and failed.

Just like a wife

Pretty much this, famalamadingdong

Why do I see so many green eyes?

It's pretty rough but it's true. Maybe no so bad with the degenerate criminal children, thats not like that. We can come back, honest word.

>change Bragança for Extremadura
What the fuck am I reading??

Did someone say Mexico of Europe?

>maybe change Bragança for Extremadura
Good luck with that, Brangaça has the fiercest cunts in the country, and I'm not even from there. During one of your invasions they sent a letter to the prime minister saying that they didn't need the army's help to defend cause they (literally the peasants, women and children) could take care of the Spaniards and the French on their own - and they fucking did. Those are some tough people.

Yeah, the metaphor works in some ways, but not others. For it to work we'd all have to be faggots switching top and bottom, but that's gross and non-christian, so I'll stick with us being the guy, mainly for linguistic reasons (Portugal is male in our grammar, and Spain is female).

Galicia is rightful Portuguese clay!

i lived in madrid for 2 years.

it is absolutely sjw heaven.

its still a cool place though. except the cubans. fuck the cubans there. i had to beat some cuban ass one night outside a pub.

Join our fish, seafood and saudade army, irmão!

Fucking kek.

You've been looking at your screen too long, there is mainly brown eyes in that picture.

Go have a walk outside and get some sunlight.

Aren't they the most hardcore francoists?
Though they love Portugas

Ignore the anglo

oh and the north is beautiful. i spent a lot of time in asturias.

good looking girls to.

Fuck bro, amen to that. Im killing myselft for miserous 1230€. Life here is shit if you want a future.

>Gibraltar
>Trafalgar
Shut up Texas, also Spain has the highest youth unemployment statistics in the whole of Europe.

That isn't a lie or butthurtness you fucking fucktard.

Move to the Canary islands?

lel.

ye die deutsche folke SS liebenstandarte adolf hitler ok ;o

>posting wiki battles on a Spain-thread

Ooh boy. You might not want to open that tap, son.

Younglings are spoiled as fuck. They cry a lot and do nothing. Something they learned from the leftist education they received the lazy fuckers.

Niggerombia needs to shut the fuck
Fuck off you moustached smelly girl, all the battles you did in the past were supported by England. You couldn't do shit to us by yourselves.
>High education
100% seguro que trabajas para timofonica cogiendo llamadas

Yuo forgot Poolan

it would be ukraine tho, but at least now they are harmless and try to integrate

Shut up silly spanish clay.

>Fuck off you moustached smelly girl, all the battles you did in the past were supported by England. You couldn't do shit to us by yourselves.
Says the country always backed by France.

>lowest fertility rates in europe
>23% young unemployment
>sweden alike lunacy sjws,cuckmunists
>hypergamous sluts

just kill me

But you have a useless boggly eyed fuck faced plastic Ken doll in power called Rajoy who hasn't fixed anything and he's had so long to fix things.

Why hasn't he fixed anything? He'd be ousted in this country if nothing was fixed. Are you too lazy to vote for someone else? Need more siestas or something?

What's going on? Why is he still in power? Sort it out Spain.

>everyone wanted to run out of colombia, Spain was desirable, Yurop was an advanced peaceful place without constant violence.

>Fuck off you moustached smelly girl
That's a bit rich considering all your females have more body hair than your males do you stinky moor nigger.

We are, by the definition, de inhabitants of Hispania, you stupid Ahmed.

Hispania. Sounds pretty cool. Are there really lots of leeches in your country that live off of the welfare only and don't work at all, or is this just a meme?

Also, you cunts would've never sailed the seas without us, and didn't for the better part of a century. Your big voyages were spearheaded by Portuguese captains and ships. Every ounce of gold you had, was because of us.

body hair ?? dunoo, they shave

Rajoy is Merkel´s puppet, her hand is so far his ass he can´t move a single finger, or she will fist him even harder.

I live of welfare, mostly.

Is there no work? What kind of industries furnish the Spanish economy?

Except Spaniards don't massively immigrate out of Spain into the rest of Europe. You're thinking of places like Albania, Romania, and Poland.

Unemployment and such are bad but our quality of life is still generally good and our cost of living is generally low. The structure of the family in Spain is very strong so most of the unemployed youth are just living with parents. Families take care of the unemployed in Spain.

Spain is a great country to live in, even when it's shitty. You should come out some time.

typical nigger.

My sides.

Yeah I've lived with one for a few months, the amount of disposable razors she got through in a week was astounding, I didn't want to say anything but she needed a good plucking between the eyes.

She had very dark skin as well, I think she was from the South.

Yeah but you vote for him, stop that.

the woman who cleans my house is romanian
haha fucking gipsy

Castelo Rodrigo was a siege, not a mano a mano combat. no shit you could hold on. And besides a really big part of the casualties came when the spanish army failed to enter the castle and got buttblasted by the defenders.

It's obviously correct as it is.

he doesnt know how to do anything.

he could take his lazy ass to el corte ingles and get a job but he's too busy smoking hash and sucking africa nigger dick.

>84131799
Dunno but I married a beautiful spanish woman. I'm Czech myself and we're living in USA to get our degrees. When I finish we will probably live in Spain. I love spain and I have enough automatic income that won't end that I should be fine.

También estuido espanol en la Universidad y con mi novía.. Estoy estudiando ahora kek