/DChad/ General : Fastest Man Alive Edition

>the way the speed force and space morph around him

Based God Snyder was hinting at Buddhist imagery in the Flash JL teasers, hope Joss keeps that in.

Flash seems OP as fuck. How they going to handle that? Whedon better not fucking neuter him

>no yellow lightning

Fuck you Snyder and your dumb ass grey and blue cinematography shit.

>The Flash movie is still in limbo

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>grey and blue

The way his lightning causes collateral damage so he has to take precautions with armor and mediation. I think that's kino. I can see capeshitters groaning about it.

>H-hayai!
Is that Sasuke using Chidori?

Think it looks great desu senpai

Based Snyder

The 21 jump street guys will save it

Did they finally found director who will work with Miller?

Damn I was wondering whats up with his poses

Lightning is blue and white my friend

Flash IS OP as fuck, even his own comics have to depowerhim constantly.

The Flash's lightning is supposed to be yellow, if we're sticking to comic lore. IIRC it shows how in tune with the speedforce a speedster is, the closer to yellow or gold it is.

Synder superman can solo most of the mcu. His/Jenkins WW is probably even more powerful. And now it looks like flash will be extremely powerful. Curious to see how they create a threat for him that won't be like a breeze in the wind.

How dope would it be if Barry was literally never in any danger or touched the whole film. Literally OP lvl being but just held back by his own inexperienced abilities. That's why he doesn't just solve every problem in the film.

why is he naked?

We already know future flash has white lightning. So they will probably be different hues relative to his speed

>who right even the most harmless of wrong
fascism general?

Trailer 2 when?

My god, he just looks fucking terrible

Joss Whedon is overseeing reshoots on “Justice League” and will write and direct “Batgirl.” How important will he be to the DC cinematic universe going forward?
Berg: He’s a big part already. We love him. He’s a great partner, collaborator; we want him to be ensconced.

>Naruto poses
Fuck this shit

>blue speedforce
Dropped

> DCcucks have to create a Safe Space because the average Sup Forums poster hates them
> They have to call themselves Chads because no one else will
> They have to find meaning in things that don't have it, and pretend to like groomy stuff. Meanwhile they criticize any and all companies that don't make sad movies.
Really makes (You) think...

Would it have been so hard to add something like The Flash only being able to use Speed Force for a limited time before needing to "recharge"? Hell, it could even be an ass-pull like the human brain not being capable of prolonged time in Speed Force.

>The alpha stud Sup Forums championed gets cucked by the feminist beta numale
LMAO

If you were so fast nobody can ever see you why would you wear clothes?

>With Joss, he saw the master board, and he saw a “Batgirl” title and he said, “You guys seriously want to do ‘Batgirl’?” And we said, “Absolutely.” He said, “That’s my jam.”

>tiny manlet tries to lift regular sized dumbbell

Man, fucking batgirl? Dc's turning into shit. The shamalalan extended universe will save us

I'm fucking seething. BvS and MoS were absolute kino and I don't think Joss can replicate it.

where is this from?

Try harder

Kingdom Come

Me too. It's cool as shit.

Flash actor looks like a faggot.
Aquaman looks badass.

What the fuck is going on?!?

>What the fuck is going on?!?
They both are faggots

San Diego Comic-Con

Blue lighting means he's more connected to the speed of light.

Year of Batman aka the future of the DCCU. Batman, Batgirl, Birds of Prey (Suicide Squad 2), Nightwing

>will write and direct “Batgirl.”
>write
His Wonder Woman script is the laughing stock of the web. I sure as shit hope not.

I read it. It's good. It's just 'cool' to hate on Joss for switching teams right now. It was less generic than the WW movie we got, but a little too feminist for my taste.

I have no idea what feminists are bitching about. His script was way more feminist than Wonder Gadot.

Nightwing and Batgirl (Cass Cain) have already their movies. They were made in Thailand and are called The Protector and Chocolate.

In the comics he is OP but it causes serious damage like wormholes that have sucked up cities and shit so it's a good way of keeping him in check.

What kinda fucking pose is that before someone takes off running? Stupid as fuck.

>Whedon better not fucking neuter him
He's going to be a goofball who fucks shit up instead of the intense dnagerous motherfucker he should be.

People should piss their pants if they see the flash.

>Nightwing
You mean Dick Snow?

This webm is literally a hate crime

I hope someone at WB forces Whedon to stay close to Snyder's vision for Justice League, he had no right in firing Junkie XL.

>tfw you wish these two were part of DCEU JL

>DCuck edition
FTFY

>Indian Ocean
>not infinitely stained brown
Snyder is a hack.

Hey come on now user, there's no need to cause a split between the fanbases like that.

Here, take a (you)

that's a sick webm of all the z fighters you got there

Yeah, man. That's what we need. A safe space.

You ever notice how it's always the Marvel shills who try to start this immature brand loyalty bullshit with DC fans. I'm not even a capeshit fan, but BvS really was an underrated, misinterpreted masterpiece and it's just hilarious to me how much it gets Marlels panties in a bunch

>Marvel shills
Lol no, they are DC fans

>BvS really was an underrated, misinterpreted masterpiece
Lmao

Like hell. I've been here since day one - it's a perfect storm of DC fanboys, "console war" Mousecucks that *think* they're Marvel fans, and honest-to-God paid pajeets that stretch all the way back to the Muzzie butthurt in the aftermath of 300. Some rich Arab somewhere is *majorly* pissed off. If he picked up on the allegorical message of BvS, he's probably seething.

It's one of the few movies that's ever come out of Hollywood to ever offer up such a blazing indictment of not only the media and the corporate elite, but also to tag one of the *real* evils active in the word today, and it did so right under about 90% of the world's noses.

meant for

well said

The number of anons who are there just to have fun while I try to explain them things baout BvS is astonishing.

Where are those from? Was there some leak of of JL parts?

How is that power stance called?

CW Flash sucks at showing Flash's strength. The few times they do, like the salmon ladder and the supersonic punch, are some of the better moments of the show. Most of the time he's a teleporting floppy pool noodle.

That face imagery is iconic as fuck

I don't understand how some people prefer CW Flash suit over this.

Comic Flash =/= DCEU Flash

That's Alex Ross at his very best. He's like the Norman Rockwell of comics.

Me either. I like that it looks like something he had to put together himself and that it's actually a sort of armor.

That's fucking mesmerizing.

SPEEDFORCU NO JUTSU

Kek

QUICKSILVER BTFO
DC WINS AGAIN

I need ______

I liked that it created a rainbow for a split second.

Gopherchucks?

>S-Stop being so based

Please come back. They do not know what they have done.

I wonder how much of it will be in the movie after Joss re-shoots most of it.

Fuck. Strawman harder, why don't you?

I've watched and enjoyed movies from both companies, but the only ones I've ever really felt compelled to revisit were MoS and BvS, because they legitimately do have detail and nuance that pays off on multiple viewings.

For the record, my favorite MCU movie, hands down, is Iron Man.

Apparently majority of it is just character interactions.

friends

how fucking new are you? this meme isn't even two months old.

Nothing important then.

Geoff Johns is a faggot and a hack.

That is all.

Josss still has the final edit which will decide how the film ultimately turns out.

How new are you? That reference is about 15 years old.

>tfw no live action hawkgirl, green lantern and jon jonzz

Yep, and he's got someone new in to score it.

WW is feminist. Like Fury Road was feminist. Whedon's old script is that shitty heavy handed bunk like the Supergirl show

I don't like Ezra Miller as the Flash desu. I've only ever seen him in We need to talk about Kevin and he played that part a bit too well.

Isn't the Flash supposed to be the comedic relief character? That's how he was portrayed in the animated series at least.

Imagine a bug hitting you in the dick at 1800 miles per hour.

It will be funny if JL makes less than WW.