Be the face of white nationalism 2016

>be the face of white nationalism 2016
>get raped by the bbc

yep, truly the master race

ROFLMAO

GROW

COCAINE

Realistically he was held down by 7 other inmates.

Don't US prisons have neo nazi gangs?

I would think he would be safe.

>wherever I go I must rape

>the face of white nationalism
that's not Trump
that's just some autist with a bowlcut nobody likes that did more to harm white nationalism than even Obama

I don't know why he didn't shoot himself after taking out the trash.

All that was left for him was to be beaten by shitskin guards or raped/beaten by negroids in prison.

Either that or a life of living hell like what they did to David Lane.

fuck Dylan Roof. he's a pussy ass faggot.

I read somewhere the Aryan Brotherhood been on the decline lately. Don't know how true that is.

I hope he gets raped up the urethra by big bubba

disgusting cunt

He did what he set out to do and was man enough to face the music. A true American hero.

>Trump
>the face of white nationalism
>daughter married to a Jew

LOL

I thought the aryan brotherhood had his back?

>media
>better not be proud to be white, see what happens ooga booga

He didn't get raped, just assaulted. It was probably just a few punches in a hallway as he was transported somewhere.

White people don't go to jail enough

He should've just killed himself desu.

Most everyone but us and the lefties already forgot about him. He's just suffering for no reason now.

More white people are executed than blacks.

White people dont commit crime. Must suck to be a nigger.

they were probably raped as well

doubt.jpg

in american prisons it's pretty much whites + mexicans vs niggers.

He got attacked, not raped.

Oh please -- he too stupid to live. He chose a group of based black people to shoot down. He deserves whatever's coming to him.

This entire ting is horse shit. He'd be in solitary for one thing, secondly the DOC would never give the name of the nigger he got into the fight with.

Also paco, if he's the face of "White Nationalism." are themexicans subhumans who were rioting in Commieformia all Spring the face of "Mexican Nationalism?"

Every fucking poster here is a spic these days. Can't you people find a spic site of your own? Do you need to ruin everything?

>niggers
>based

>>>/reddit/

>He should've just killed himself
Why give niggers the satisfaction? He's alive. His vision is alive. Those apes in prison can beat him all they like, but they can't stomp out what he represents.

who's the cutie 3.14 behind dylan(near the center of the picture)

I'd let him be all tacticool while he poz'd my neg boi-pussay.

He is going to get to suck so much hot skinhead dick .. he does not deserve a reward for what he did

I'm not a spic
I'm proud african warrior

SHIEEEEEET

From what I read, the blacks he shot were ok blacks. He should've gone to the hood and cleaned up the streets Judge Dredd style, not a fucking church.

Most likely a false flag for this reason.

Poor Little White Boy

Blacks are worse to blacks than this white kid every was