HAHA O Wow!

HAHA O Wow!

So everyone saw this coming right? What are we supposed to think?

I for one think despite rape baby drama being obvious in the comics future, I can't help but be exited welcome our new Viltrumite overloads.

The fuck is this?

Wow, so after rape she actually did for a human? Wow.
I hope she dies slowly.

Jesus, can Mark's life get any worse at this point?

Invincible

Mark Jr. is going to be so based when he gets older though.

Well then it was already shit, so who cares?

what happened to him?

Thragg's going to kill the little boy, isn't he?

>Kill
Why kill what you can raise and train?

everything

well what happened recently?

What hasn't happened to him? That probably a better question.

He basically doomed his universe to its current state because he didn't want to lose his daughter.

The reality warper aliens that were hoping he'd help them create a better continuity (less death, betrayl, and woe), punished him for his selfishness by robbing him of five years of his life.

So there's an increasingly large hybrid Viltrumite army tearing its way through space, his brother is a traitor, Rex still controls the Earth, and his rape baby actually got born.

My favorite part of this is she isn't even trying to hide the fact that it's Mark's rape baby by naming him Marky.

damn. and this is the baby Mark had when he was raped by the woman right?

Because the less legitimate heirs to his people's throne, the better.

> Wife's son
> Husband is black
> Mfw

I was gonna say she did it just to justify her suddenly being pregnant to the others but then I noticed the second baby
I guess she mellowed out a bit like what happened with Mark's dad.

Don't forget that while he was gone for those years, his wife temporarily shacked up with at least one person.

damn

somebody post the baby being made

Yes.

Then the xenophobic bitch had a half-human baby with some other guy anyway. Luckily, Eve got to slap her around for a bit. So that was keen.

To be fair to Eve, she waited 4 years. That's a long time and she didn't stick with the alien very long.

yea but if it wasn't for his species weird cultural indifference the dicking was so good she was willing to stay with him forever

yes

God, Mark. You totally suck. Milquetoast, Self-Centered Ditcher cuk.

They made Aneesa hotter, god damn.

Also, I fucking hate Eve, such a shit character.

So, she's pulled a Nolan and calmed down after spending actual time on Earth. I'm actually excited to see where this goes. We need a break from Eve and this is a good opening to it.

While it's a kinda bad scene, the point is that he doesn't want his dad to know he was raped.

I'm guessing Nolan knows that Anissa's first kid is his grandson, he just doesn't know about the rape.
I mean seriously, it would take a moron to not realize that the kid is Mark Jr just by looks alone.

Nolan might chalk it up to his species' gene pool being somewhat stagnant before the race mixing.

Now when the kid gets older, then he'll know something is up.

I can't see him getting too mad if he found out.

I mean, it wasn't like Mark was anally raped.

Marky and Terra are gonna somehow meet and get crushes on each other, mark my words.
Then it becomes the adventures of Mark and Anissa trying to prevent incest from happening.

of course

you haven't even mentioned that because of the super secret special bloodline that Nolan will encourage and possibly even force it because it will make a more pure bloodline

>Nolan
That's more of a Thragg deal.

This
If she didn't have Terra, Mark would have come back to Eve getting the Japanese treatment by a buff blue alien.

>nolans whole deal is making virulmites breed with humans to increase gene pool
>forcing incest in 2nd generation
I dont think so

>Ursaal advocating mercy
Defection to Nolan's empire when?

only because of the super special awesome bloodline his family carries

Its not even that the royal bloodline is strong. The rulers tended to win the hearts of the people because of their charisma and intelligence.

She looks like a completely different character.

>She looks like a completely different character.
That's probably the point.

It is not a rape baby, women can't rape.

>implying Anissa didn't finger his butthole to make him cum faster

>Ara ara Anissa
Fuck yes; when is the old artist coming back anyways? This new artstyle is definitely way worse

Erik Larsen, plz...

Mark is wise in the ways of capeshit. Trying to change anything for the better by means of time-travel either changes nothing or makes everything roughly ten thousand times worse.

I spent like a minute trying to figure out who this character is due to "new" old artist.

>bitched about how she won't fuck humans because it's bestiality
>fucks a negro
LOLOLOL

Also
>Viltumite genes so stron that when they fuck a literal bug person the kid still looks like a human Caucasian
>baby is black
LOLx11

>naming the child of rape after the victim

Perfect, just perfect. Finally, Invincible became so bad it's good.

so... Mark obviously picked the wrong girl right? If Mark wanted to, she'll leave that Negro there for him right? Because God Eve is just such an insufferable bitch now.

Well, Ottley's working on Grizzly Shark I think? So probably when that ends. It's not really bad it's just well, Ottley's work is more expressive

Now she is a super sexy milf. It's an upgrade if you ask me

> implying fucking a black person wouldn't be the natural form of selection for a race of warriors looking for the most physically superior mate

>the BBC is the closest thing to the legendary viltrumite dick

Do you think even Guts would've said to Mark: that's rough, buddy.

Unlike Guts, Mark is the architect of his own demise.

So Mark is still with Eve?

>yfw Ottley never comes back to Invincible...
Tradd Moore becomes the new artist instead.

I hate being named Scott, all of the guys named Scott in fiction are douchebags, cucks or faggotrons of the most foul variety

Yeah, right.

Art imitates reality

>tfw "Scot" phonetically means one of the words for "animal" in your language, the one that is also often used as an insult similar to "jerk" or "asshole" connotating behavior unfitting for a human being

You mean the Scottish people?

Mix the races

Anyone who even hangs out with Jean Grey deserves to be skinned alive, a true shame to Scotts everywhere

You mean Schotlandish people.

I bet she could still barely take that dude's BBC

This IS the old artist.

Well, this is about 1000% less interesting than Anissa hunting Mark across the universe to violently have her way with him over and over again.

My balls are permanently blued, Kirkman!

All I think is that this artist makes all women CUTE
It's a nice change from Ottley who was getting closer and closer to the Moon over June territory

So she rapes Invincible boy, gets pregnant, then she shacks up with an old black guy who also has her baby?

Kid being named Marky is a pretty big giveaway.

These fucking memes need to die.

Couldn't that baby kill that old man?

Black men are pretty strong but I can't figure why the baby is mixed rather than having the appearance of being white, shouldn't her genes be dominant?

As said, having the kid probably mellowed her out like the rest of the Vitrumite. She probably shacked up with the black guy afterwards, being a single mom and all.

Why would they be domininant? Just because she is strong? Genes don't work that way.

Same reason Oliver was purple, his blackness may wash out over time, but there are black vits, so maybe not.

>I'll never leave you
UH-OH!

No, Mark didn't get strong until high school.

i'm glad someone pointed this out. There be black vits, soooo yeah, marks kid gets a black half brother.

Isn't it because Viltrumites always make Viltrumites no matter what species they're breeding with?

>She just zoinked out.
She shacked up with Bill Cosby? Maybe he raped her and she was impressed.

IDK. I didn't read the comic. I maybe read one issue plus the rape pages. I was just making a general statement about how genetics work in reality.

Heh imagine the controversy if Anissa's genes took over at puberty, and the kid actually became white after another time skip. Which there will be, at some point, after the new Vitrumite war, we're gonna have teenage Marky and Terra.

But there are black vits so it stands to reason that skin color can change in vits

Don't be a faggit user

So mark is going back to earth right? Then shit storm insues or will Anissa be really chill but Mark loses his shit

This and his sister terra

Both are gonna be god tier

If vits are tolerant of radiation then shouldn't they all be albino? WTF is melanin going to do?

It's ok hes the "cuck" here ;^)

>pink
>brother

He's already back and eve was the one to lose shit

Mark doesn't really want to fight anymore and doesn't know about his bastard

I guess

But wouldn't it be like "black Viltrumite fucks Asian woman and gets a black Viltrumite"?

>Viltumite genes so stron that when they fuck a literal bug person the kid still looks like a human Caucasian
>baby is black

You know that might actually be just the Dad's kid. Maybe they were both single parents who decided to shack up together, which means Anissa has REALLY mellowed out to be willing to raise some human's human kid in addition to her own super rape baby.

Eve is awful, hope they don't get them back together

Well human and vil DNA are atleast 99% similar so I assume the DNA that comes from the vil is the race and the powers

So if a black vil and a Asian have a baby then it would be half black

No it's her daughter

user I'm so sorry...

>>baby is black
Guess what color Oliver and the rest of the bug children were when they were born

The really interesting thing to me is that the kid is 100% Viltrumite. Unlike Mark, Oliver and the thousand of red and blue alien babies Freddy Mercury fathered.

So once this kid grows up, watch out.