Which Sup Forums shows and movies have the best quality animation?

Which Sup Forums shows and movies have the best quality animation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sGx_vqLsYLU
youtube.com/watch?v=iNrjtYd_BsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The new Power Puff Girls.

i'm quite partial to Dofus Book 1, if I'm being honest. some great action scenes right there

This scene becomes a little less impressive when the Wakfu OVA revealed he can't fight without his armor.

yeah but it was still the best animated fight sequence in the movie. from a sheer visual standpoint its amazing. I wish the climax fight was just as good desu

Most people here think having quality animation means having a lot of drawings. Doesn't matter what kind of drawings they are as long as there's lots of them. Or alternatively they think the path to greatness is to tick all the boxes in the 12 principles.

"desu" wtf get out of here weeb

Do you know what site you're on?

too often i feel like movies with god animation have mediocre stories. the only exception i can think of is like song of the sea and ernest and celestine, but even some people found EnC to be kinda boring story wise

even in redline the story focused on the 2 most boring characters

Yeah. The movie was pretty much downhill from there. Bakara turned out to be awful, Khan was utterly useless, and Joris wasn't even allowed to stop Julith's plan himself. He just wound up cleaning up after her.

Plus, that golden underwear light bulb Wakfu stealing device was derivative and stupid as hell, and ruined the third act.

SotS doesn't have good animation. It's flat and simple.

As well animated as it was throughout i have to agree. plot-wise it missed the mark during the entire third act, and the resolution wasnt that satisfying. I would've loved another kerubim vs judith tier fight rather than ten minutes of keep away

I feel that though Song of the Sea was really flat, it worked with that flatness and made it an interesting aesthetic. As an example of a unified aesthetic in an animated film its a great example

post webms and gifs

>Batman - Gotham Knight - Deadshot
youtube.com/watch?v=sGx_vqLsYLU

Ugh... I want Madhouse to do a Superman anime anthology like this d
so fucking much.

I found that segment to be one of the least visually interesting segments.
The first one with the kids telling stories or the one with Scarecrow in the sewers were my favorites.

youtube.com/watch?v=iNrjtYd_BsM

MACHINE HEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

untz untz untz untz untz untz untz untz untz untz

Korra and Boondocks.

It's easier to list if we stick to shows only:

>Dofus & Wakfu
>Motorcity
>Avatar (both series)
>Wander Over Yonder
>The Boondocks

>machine head was just a cool guy who wanted a good race
Completely not what I expected