Any Sup Forumstards in high school?

I truly feel sorry for any of you young enough to still be in school or highschool.

I can't imagine what its like to be a white male in school in 2016 going on 2017.

Can anyone describe what its like to me? I know the curriculum must be a commie propaganda nightmare, but what are the other students/ student culture like?

How hard is it for a white male? Are you just shit on left and right? How do the girls and brown folk act?

Other urls found in this thread:

schools.nsw.edu.au/media/downloads/languagesupport/sch_attendance/parent_brochure/par_english.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no, actually it's quite nice

thanks for your concern tho

subtle.
i like it.

U N D E R A G E = C O N F I R M E D

MODS!!!

i just graduated, its pretty nice. Sup Forums makes everything seem way worse than it really is, and my school was mostly blacks and latinos (texan public schools). if youre in an intellectual or artsy club, or advanced classes u just chill with white people and the few smart minority kids, its very nice.

sorry to break ur racist worldview.

Aside from the new generation of kids being a bunch of selfish one way pricks it's probly still the same. They probly all still think that everyrhing that happens in high school matters, and that everything else in the world is below them.

graduated years ago
but in 2013 i went on an exchange with a high school in america and the men were horribly emasculated
i'd see five or six skinny, lanky men orbiting one girl at a time and their entire world seemed crushed when the girls in question would orbit me just because i'm forgein like any girl would

ameribros: for the love of god if you're planning on starting a family, do it in another country
i mean fuck go to australia if you have to

Graduated a year ago from a high school in a liberal town that was popular in the 60s. Every year they devoted an entire day to hold an assembly where they would read that Elie Weisel book to the freshman

Ehh, I graduated a few years ago so I'll recap

I've noticed a lot more shitskins in school since Obama, and the school curriculum is less about learning and more about pushing the patented "everyone is equal" and the "Verbal harassment is bullying"

little bro is 16, he's asleep but i'll try to answer some questions

and yes i am over 18

>Can anyone describe what its like to me?
no rights, you do what you're told and if you don't you get suspended/given detention

the uni shilling is starting up, they're essentially guilting you into making a choice for what you want to do for a career when you're 16

apparently a ton of people dropped out at my bro's high school, a few killed themselves because of stress put on them by the education department

sounds completely shitty, teachers apparently act like cunts too. i wouldn't do that shit even if they paid me from what i've heard

>I know the curriculum must be a commie propaganda nightmare,
its very bad, they make you pledge to do all sorts of leftist shit and if you go against the grain you get messed up

apparently in history class they dedicate an entire term to aboriginal history which is retarded

1984 is banned, brave new world is banned, animal farm is banned, having the books on school grounds will get you suspended for a week (i gave him 1984 and bnw and he got 1 1/2 weeks)

> but what are the other students/ student culture like?
sluts, assholes and nerds. there's no more cliches (when i went to hs there was the emo crowd, the punk crowd, the hippy crowd, etc)

>How hard is it for a white male?
he's already gotten into 6 fights and decked a teacher, i'm seriously concerned that he'll be expelled

> Are you just shit on left and right?
yes, every single time he's gotten in trouble it was because he reacted to someone else fucking with him. girls and abbos get a free pass to do whatever the fuck they want.

>How do the girls and brown folk act?
the girls are sluts and the abbos are monsters

all in all i wouldn't go back to a modern day high school even if they paid me 3x my salary for it, fuck that shit

Was in about a year ago

>Economically, it really depends on the teacher. Had a hardcore capitalist economics teacher that would shit all over the bernmeister every chance he got. Also had a sociology teacher that was quite pro-handouts/social programs/etc..

>Socially, leftist leaning no matter who the teacher was. The only real difference between the teachers was who preached the loudest.

It's mostly social indoctrination. Women are better than men, everyone who isn't white is oppressed, etc.. But it's very subtle. They don't tell the teachers to say shit, they just make sure no one with problematic opinions stays a teacher for very long. The only exeption to this is sociology and psychology classes. Both are essentially cultural marxism 101.

Graduated a year ago. Got two warnings, kept my head cool after that because third strike meant you're out

>he's already gotten into 6 fights and decked a teacher, i'm seriously concerned that he'll be expelled

Atleast he's a real man, bro, he'll make it even if he gets kicked out

I had a choice of what high school to go to before my freshman year. I chose the one in my district, even though it's 53% black.

I regret it. It's really not THAT bad, though. But I really wish I'd gone to a more white school.

>1984 is banned, brave new world is banned, animal farm is banned, having the books on school grounds will get you suspended for a week
Holy shit. And westcucks say we're totalitarian ones.

>53% black
Jesus fuck. I live in az so it's all beaners, I just remember blacks being the most loud and obnoxious fuckers I've ever seen. 5% of the school population, 80% of all hollering and yelling.

I graduated HS in 2013, can't say there were really race problems or any going after whites/males, but I wasn't in the inner city or anything.

Honestly my main concern with public schools is how little I learned in retrospect (also middle school's a fucking jungle, but you knew that).

It's quite funny. As much as the cold war era in America gets shit on as the age of repression, today seems to be the time where the love of freedom has been thrown out the window.

And rape and stabbings and niggering.

Just like in the real world.

>1984 is banned, brave new world is banned, animal farm is banned, having the books on school grounds will get you suspended for a week

Tell me it's not true. Tell me you're just shitposting. I refuse to believe that this is real. It's just not possible.

>BNW, Animal Farm, etc. banned
Are you making that up? Those are books that are very easy to come by.

>implying men in the UK are any better off

The niggers were out of control while I was growing up in South Florida. The school would never punish them because they couldn't afford them leaving, which they more than likely do on their second suspension, statistically speaking. So the administration just let them beat the hell out of us, which, you guessed it, resulted in a free for all for nigras. Really insane. I still thank God I don't have to go to school, and I'm forty.

Your teachers sound like pic related.

>masterpieces of modern literature banned

Sure

I think in Denmark, schools have switched from being very marxist previously to now being all about cutting budgets and making students ready for job market. Meaning less focus on culture entirely, be it traditional or feminist.

>1984 is banned, brave new world is banned, animal farm is banned, having the books on school grounds will get you suspended for a week (i gave him 1984 and bnw and he got 1 1/2 weeks)

I have faith in him, all of the men in our family are strong cunts.

The tables have flipped it seems.

I'm not making that up or shitposting, it actually happened. Apparently they're "Problematic" and "Can inflame rebellion among the students".

Hell, he started using terms from 1984 in every class and his history teacher screamed at him in front of the class over it. I don't know what's being spread through universities nowadays but it's something fierce.

Can't have people thinking too much user.

i guess we know where all the shills are coming from

>sorry to break ur racist worldview.
When I was in High School three years ago there wasn't a single black person in any of my AP classes, but a majority of students in Remedial classes were black.

Really makes you think.

HS Lockers painted the same color as pee.....
Only in the 'education industry' would such be
possible.

Holy fuck.

I'd sue the everloving fuck out of whoever is responsible for that. It's a gross infringement on someone's rights.

Which high school is this, by the way? I want to know where to channel my hatred.

I graduated a year ago but my High School was one of the worst in the state. Almost 50% black, very overcrowded, low income and had a large dropout rate. Only the honor classes seemed to have actual curriculum, all the standard classes was just the teachers trying to pass us with easy worksheets and very large bell curves on tests(like 60 points or so) so our school doesn't look any worse. Also they changed our grades if too many people in a class was failing, I had whole several classes where every student in there was failing but we would finish with a D on our report cards. I failed 6 classes and graduated with a 1.4 gpa but I wasn't even in the bottom 50 of my graduating class. I suppose my high school experience isn't normal though so I don't know what the fuck is happening in the rest of the world.

lol, wtf 1984 was a 2nd year requirement in my suburban 90% white high school.

My school started replacing older teachers with younger teachers and they're all hippy liberals fresh out of college

im gonna get banned 4 bein underage but im not at my house so I wont actually be banned.
Ive been here since i was 8 and now im gonna be a freshman in high school

I live in a super liberal town in a super liberal state

im the only person who likes trump, cant even tell my closest friends because theyll get all pissy at me and tell everyone and the retarded teachers will probably fail me for fun.

Literally BLM propaganda EVERYWHERE in EVERY ROOM OF THE SCHOOL

fucking kill me

i hope i get shot as usual here in the us of a

>u just chill with white people and the few smart minority kids

>calling others racist

Are they actually banned or it's just some sort of "you shouldn't read that shit"?

Did you mention that he fabricated part of "Night" and hung around fascists later in life?

>tfw when you`re british and go to grammar school
>tfw when mostly whites and all browns and blacks get shit on
>get to BTFO commies on a regular basis
feels good

>someone's rights
We have no rights.

You can leave school at 16, but that will result in you getting off to a slow start in the workplace. If you decide to leave you have to be working or learning (we have community college/trade school type things called TAFEs) until 18.

Oh, and if you don't go to school your parents are eligible to get fined or worse, and you may be sent to juvenile prison if you keep it up and become a criminal.

Oh, and you have to go to a specific school in your area and it's a royal pain in the ass to switch.

So basically you have to go to one specific school, you have no rights or freedom, if you leave you have to be working or getting a trade, and if you don't do that your parents can get fined. And if you leave most employers straight up won't hire you and you'll have a very hard time going to university.

And as for the school it's a NSW one, not gonna say which exact one for privacy reasons.

They're actually banned and they'll confiscate the things if you have them.

He was sitting down in an out of the way part of the school reading, a teacher that doesn't like him came up and straight up stole both of them from him. He then reached for his phone and the teacher threatened to take that as well.

He got suspended and our parents had to come to the school to pick him up, they were going to "keep" the books until he came back but he started a massive argument and got them back.

Young Sup Forumsacks

TRAIN
EAT YOUR VITAMINS
READ YOUR Sup Forums
BELIEVE IN YOURSELF

-anonster

Thanks for the update underanon.
That sounds like a literal hell.
Keep on towing the line young one.
Also, underaged b&

cont

im actually scared of getting jumped by the """"culturally diverse"""" kids if i say that im not a democrat

like I dont need to say im a republican, if im not exactly the same as them, they attack.

im not even white im from a middle eastern country but i look almost irish
also the curriculum sucks fucking ass i got kicked out of an AP class because i solved every question using a different method to solve then that given by the teacher, but I got the same answer. They said I need to use the methods of solving or else I get kicked out, and its as stupid as the cunts who run my school

My school in Florida taught animal farm as a parallel for comunism and that comunism is generally a bad thing

Anyway, I graduated from this shitty HS back then, many many years ago. I hated every moment of it. The teachers were fine, it was my classmates with whom I had a mutual dislike with due to the fact that I was the new kid and I was an introvert. The usual story: I was the lonely little bitch whom 30 percent of the class bullied.

At the time the Left still held sway among the youth (early 2000's), many were young quasi-leftists, although in a working class way rather than an earplugs-dreadlocks-privilege checking pseudo"intellectual" way. They hated fascism, hated oppression, hated infringements on democracy but bullied me for their amusement.

And that was when my hate for the Left started to grow.

Yeah I can. I just finished sophomore year an I can tell you all about it.
>inb4 underage summerfag gtfo reeeeeeeeee
Donald Trump is Satan himself. A single mention of his name makes people, grimace, teachers make lesson plans comparing Hitler to trump, (BTW I live near liberal Chicago) and they do lgbtabcdefg day. Some kid , as a joke wore a MAGA hat and was assaulted before he even got In. I go to a school where even if you were being jumped and never fought back you'd still get suspended because "fighting is wrong" and the guy who wore the hat got more suspension time than the people who beat him up.
I'll continue if you all want me to.

I don't go to class reunions. There is nothing to be nostalgic about.

graduated im socal years ago. It was full of black and Mexicans trying to act gangsta.

Obviously the world changes after you graduate. Its the real world after all.

>his high school had remedial classes
You went to a shit high school

>im gonna get banned 4 bein underage but im not at my house so I wont actually be banned.
>Ive been here since i was 8 and now im gonna be a freshman in high school
>I live in a super liberal town in a super liberal state
>im the only person who likes trump, cant even tell my closest friends because theyll get all pissy at me and tell everyone and the retarded teachers will probably fail me for fun.
>Literally BLM propaganda EVERYWHERE in EVERY ROOM OF THE SCHOOL
>fucking kill me
>i hope i get shot as usual here in the us of a

>near chicago

which school?

Graduated 3 years ago, nothing out of the ordinary though the school had this yearly thing called the Human Rights Symposium where we would showcase the travesties of the Holocaust and Nanking...etc.

Unlike what other anons have said, no literature was banned. We would read BNW, 1984, Animal Farm, Catcher in the Rye...etc, and have projects relating to it and write essays about the books.

The fags in the school were bearable didn't force shit down on anyone, The student council consisted mostly of them yet didn't pull any SJW shit when doing school events, other than that anti-bullying stuff where everyone wears pink.

Overall high school was fun, full of chinks but still enjoyable.

not telling

>I went to a better high school than you!!!
Congrats? So you learned babytier algebra more rigorously than i did?

I also just finished sophomore year. Please cont.

Trump is done, I can't believe what he said about Khan! Disrespecting all those veterans! Everyone here just pretends to like Trump, take the red pills Original Poster! #IMWITHHER!!!!

>showcase the travesties of the Holocaust and Nanking
>and Nanking
>check flag
Chinked.com

i am in grade 1.6 ask me anything

I was thinking the same thing. We didn't mention Nanking once in any of my High School classes.

>in all AP classes senior year
>pretty much the sams 20 kids in each class with the same schedule as me, with like 5 or 6 in each class who only had the one AP class
>all white except this smoking and smart black chick who was whitewashed as fuck
>one day in AP enviro science
>the regular enviro science class had some endangered bird lady come in and show some owls and eagles and shit
>walk outside to go to the trailer class
>no not because theyre trailer trash, the class is in an actual trailer
>walk in
>teacher goes "oh hey its the AP class"
>suddenly 30 shitskin faces turn at us, all whiteys
>the room is totally quiet
>the birds all collectively shit probably from sensing the tension

Was pretty funny desu

My English teacher was the biggest SJW in the fucking world. One day she showed us this app that trannies could use to find bathrooms that made them "feel safe" and compared it to the "negro green book" which was something black people used in the 50s to find places that weren't segregated. Shit made me furious, I don't hate black people like the rest of Sup Forums so comparing black people who actually had problems to a confused guy who cut off his own dick made me livid. Of course I didn't show it though, transphobia is wrong :)

Same. Hitler and his special units dedicated to a secretive project to gas da jooz mean every German is the devil himself. But the Japanese army goes on a warcrime spree and the japs are victims that dindu nuffin.

RBHS 208? That's where I go, senior year reporting.

I graduated 2 years ago. Here it is pretty chill. No one is pro refugees and shit. I was telling racist jokes all the time and shit noone said anything about it and even teachers laughed some times. Only difference is that younger kids dont have as much respect for older kids. I remember being in like 5th grade and being afraid of older kids and shit. Now 5th graders talk shit to everyone and dont give a shit since noone will do anything to them.

Nah

I went to deerfield. bretty gud school desu

CGHS?

Where I went (I changed school, too hard to keep up) the people where somewhat based, most of them want to vote for Hofer in October

just turned 18, going in for my last year in September. One kid here got beaten the shit out of for saying "nigga" on facebook and he never got his friends back, as a vocal Trump supporter last year was hell, one of my friends browses Sup Forums though, nice guy. if you want more stories go ahead and ask

It is absolutely brutal. Every type of degeneracy is praised.

My school has trannies and faggots/lesbians practically mating in the halls; SJW's are everywhere.
Most teachers openly bash Trump and will downgrade anything they disagree with.
The white girls are trash, as always, while the poorfags are even worse.
I am not attacked for being a white male, but only because I don't voice my opinion. If I did, it would be shouted down.

Graduated hs in 2005. Which means yeah I was a month into being a freshmen when 9/11 happened. So add that + being post columbine 99 It was hell then and I imagine it's even worse now. How many of you ever had to deal with things like removed bathroom stall doors?

Who would? School was a prison and I was never bullied and went to half white half Asian school

How are the girls, young amerifat? Are they all skanks who go for niggers and beaners?

its way better than standard-issue highschool beige

Or for Carl the Cuck types.

Can confirm. Finished high school in 2012 but my little brothers are still in high school. I have essentially the same situation. The POZ is fucking real. The only places I haven't seen it so much is small/country town schools.

I've never been to a day of school in my life.

>tfw just graduated from an all boys Catholic prep school
Thank the lawd I didn't have to deal with girls, fags, trannys, sjws, and other deviants. The only lefties were the religion teachers, unsurprisingly

College is the same right? :/

hell i'll give more, I had this history teacher who was a huge feminist and even more a liberal, fucking insane, i'd give my arguments to her points and she'd give no reasoning to me3 other than "but your wrong". the reply below made me think of this, there's this new LGBTQABCDEFG etc. book club that started last year, had to go listen to this gay guy ramble on about how hard it is to be gay. that feminist teacher still is there, my little brother (16) who i've convinced to be a trump supporter, has her and says all she does is go on about how bad trump is all hour
some hot germans came last year, don't know who or if they are dating, the locals are mainly fat fucks or feminists,

I can't believe they'd do shit for Carl the cuck types.

When I was a lad we had a German girl, too. She was pretty hot. Shame she's probably a mudshark in her own country now.

>1984 is banned, brave new world is banned, animal farm is banned
Naw, this gotta be bait

R-right guys?

It's not bait. Furthermore you have to go to school. If you don't it can end up with fines, Jail and even the kids being taken away from the parents.

My school is 100% white. It's alright overall. I'm going into my senior year after the summer btw.

you are just trying to trigger Sup Forums, fuck off

Graduated in 2012

I guy I knew got suspended for 'cyber bullying' on MySpace

We read animal farm and 1984, the lesson plan was not cucked IMO

But you could get suspended over offensive or mean things you posted on social media

Went to a school district that was predominantly Hispanic and black, made friends with some guys but in a lot of classes I was one of the only white kids, so I got picked on because my dad wanted a house with a pool in a city with low property taxes, even if the public schools there were complete shit. He could've picked a slightly less nice house without a pool only one town over . but that would've require d actually giving a fuck about me.

Thanks dad, you got your pool and nice boat and i got 'cultural enrichment', meanwhile your school growing up was segregated

I'm going to send my kids to the whitest private school, idgaf about buying expensive shit for myself, I'm majoring in a stem degree and actually giving a shit about my children

You literally are forced into an institution of indoctrination where thinking certain things gets you punished. My cousins live in a small country town and there doesn't seem to be much POZ there. So the country life is still safe for now.

we are talking about america not borschtland

Dude, I'm not. It's the truth.

>he thinks that's a joke
schools.nsw.edu.au/media/downloads/languagesupport/sch_attendance/parent_brochure/par_english.pdf
I wish it was a joke.

OP didn't specify that.

No, they do. It's all about the feminist 'empowerment' now, so some of the girls go for the beta orbiters. They hardly do anything; it's more like the cuck just tails the girl and parrots whatever bullshit she spews about the patriarchy. Seriously, there are people like this at my school.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot--there are more genders than there are classrooms in this hellhole.

I just graduated this year. It really wasn't bad at all, but I suspect most people on Sup Forums weren't popular. Also random bullying doesn't even seem to be a thing anymore - and I went to a school of 2k people.

See

inb4 underage people come and call others underage

I'm so glad I finished just before the POZ reached full throttle.

>Oh, yeah, I almost forgot--there are more genders than there are classrooms in this hellhole.
Bullshit. I live in a liberal west coast state (WA) and we had *one* girl like that in our grade that everyone hated

Idk. There are still a lot of chavs who have kind of slav-tier masculinity, but I admit Britain is fairly cucked as a whole.

Okay ill be honest here. It sucks. Alot. Here in Denmark (on vacation) the teachers are HUUGE faggots, who will drop your grade if you think critically. The women are fine as fuck though, and most immigrants are bro tier since theyre well integrated unlike sweden or Germany.

its great me and my black friend have great racist banter