What's the proper form for watching kino?

What's the proper form for watching kino?

There is no proper form; how about you and your thinly-veiled excuse to post that autistic image thread fuck off to
>>/trash/

>only eats during loud segments of the movie to avoid annoying anyone with crunching

Fuck, you got me. I can't help myself, it feels way too loud.

That's just basic self-awareness and considering other people. Nothing wrong with it at all. Same goes for not kicking people's seats, leaving your phone off vibrate and burping loudly in public. These are just basic manners. It's a bait image.

left lateral recumbent

now where's the chad movie watching

lol I don't do any of that shit trump is in the white house

this is the right way to experience kino

>too anxious to move

why is the song bit so funny?

these are all the same

>le social anxiety so funny xD

awkward penguin was better than this shit

it's funny because of the chad responses, not the original virgin pics

I am a 23 yo kissless hugless virgin and I don't do anything of what these "virgin" memes say, what gives?

>awkward penguin
>having an attachment to ancient memes
your 9gag is showing, bro.

also the virgin/chad dyptich has loads of layered irony and subtexts, way more complex than the primitive image macro humor.

because it's taken from the original. these spinoffs are weak

>Putting your phone on autism-mode
Kek
Must be nice to be able to just "stop" being social when you choose. Lmao.

Focus on your movie, not my phone screen loser hahahha

weak

I thought the point of this meme was to relate with these characters.
Now they're basically extremes of opposite ends.

the point is that if the virgin does all the things on the top image, it must mean alphas do the exact opposite right?

All that other stuff is considerate and civil but there is something fucking wrong with not enjoying your popcorn at your leisure. Imagine the creature that thinks
>is that asshole really eating popcorn at a standard volume? I'd exterminate him if I could

Someone post the original

They make the Chads absolutely ridiculous so they feel better about being weird, awkward virgins

>Vibrates constantly to annoy people.

is this a cool way to watch kino?

In all honesty user, eating in a movie theatre is degenerate behaviour. You're not a fucking pig. Don't act like one.

sitting in your office chair rocking back and forth like an autist

>hugless
are you a wizard?
I'm revolting but at least got hugs

>not getting the curly fries at AMC Theaters
lmao'ing at you're life

>gets iced tea to prevent burping

This isn't a thing

>facebook account

Apart from that this is me

oh and I'm not a virgin, that would be pathetic

>at least 3 different ad blocking addons in Firefox
oh fuck off you jew

/r/ing the chad computering

>Switches phone to do not disturb...
Y-y-you t-too

There needs to be a fat neckbeard autist version of these. I feel left out

Is this how you piss, wizardbro?

Why does the wizard have wings

Wizards have wings. You moron, you fool.

They start developing at 40-50

I don't get it

all of the virgin ms paint pictures are just bait and everything depicted in them is extremely broad and common behavior. theyre created for the express purpose to cause drama amongst dummies

>windows 8
>facebook
fuck off

t. vergin

BASED Chad

Brochach there is nothing I love more than expressing the Freedom that our troops won for me at the movies. I always like to spit sunflower seeds and vape it up in the front row while I Snapchat dickpics to my sidechicks during the boring parts of Terry Malick flicks. It's a good feelin bro

Like a Chad would need a gay ass laptop. He would be on that bomb dank dank iPad Pro my du

but I use windows 7

>hugless
okay ive been seeing 4channer say this for 12 years. is this a real thing or not? are there actually guys who are so socially awkward and weird that theyve never even had a friendly hug with a person of the opposite sex?

Holy shit this is my exact posture, guess I'm alpha, right?
My back hurts

Please tell me how anyone is going to hug me when I haven't talked to a female that isn't a cashier or a fast food server in over a decade

It's his hair.

autismos have friends all the time. why dont you just join a gundam model club or start playing magic the gathering or some shit. just walk into one of those "game and model" shops when theyre hosting a gaming tournament and be like "hello im autistic and i need friends please teach me"
after awhile you will sniff geeky gamer pussy and be attending cons with your bros

Obvious bait but I know people like this actually exist in large numbers so it still makes me mad.

tfw you are a virgin, but you compute like a chad

>gundam model club
fuck off, I don't want you autists shitting up my hobbies

at this point just seeing a (You) gives me a rush

>usher shines his light on you
>"Sir, please put your phone away."
>Turn it off, throw it in the trash, and sit in the chair fetal position until the movie is over