Hey Sup Forums! So I recently came across this weird book, I was thinking of story timing it. Let's so let's start!

Hey Sup Forums! So I recently came across this weird book, I was thinking of story timing it. Let's so let's start!

PLEASE DO

don't do it man

So far so good. I think Grover is just playing about this.

Don't you fucking dare.

For the love of FuckingGod don't

THIS IS UNHOLY

>no one will ever storytime the Oscar one

Huh I guess Grover is actually really scared about this. Should we keep going?

spoiler: it's grover.

shit book.

turn the page

TURN THE PAGE. MAKE GROVER SUFFER.

O-ok I won't turn!

He really doesn't want us to turn the page guys.

This shit already happened. The joke's already old.

Fuck this I'm out

THIS IS HOW THE GENTRY GETS INTO THE WORLD, DON'T DO IT OP!

>yfw there are four of these

>these threads

Look at the effort he put into those knots it'd be cruel to undo all that work

Nigga you think this is a fucking Game this is the godam gentry run while you still can

Oh.. I never knew Grover could get so mad. Should we keep going?..

OH GOD WHY.

oh god he can spew stars and thunder grover is a god and we are angering him abort abort abort

You motherfucker why would you do that?

CONTINUE

>spec ops the line.jpg

Screw it, let's keep going guys.

oh shit oh shit

you BEST do the sequel

I'm sorry Grover but we need to see for ourselves. Sup Forums needs to know

im scared

the Ultra Comics+this+the sequel storytime is one of my fondest memories on Sup Forums

don't upset the grover

He's getting real serious right now guys.

Fuck man that's a Brick wall maybe you should listen

I can't fucking stand the pressure

G-Grover?

Look at that craftsmanship that is entry level at best step it up grover

Fuuuuuck can anyone stop OP before he kills us all!!

oh god you killed him

Dude you have to stop, look at this mess, this looks dangerous bro.

Not only a powerful story of man's battle against his own fate and a Book of Jonah for our times, but an intense, postmodern deconstruction of the child's picture book.

This one needs to go into the vault when the bombs fall.

DUDE STOP THERES A MONSTER
DO YOU EVEN READ

>man's
but Grover is a monster

oh shit

We must summon the ancient one to cleanse this world of sin.

Cthulhu Fhtagn! Cthulhu Fhtagn! Cthulhu Fhtagn!

Thank goodness he's okay, but I have this strange feeling right now guys. It's weird but it's like something is behind the last P̷̷͇͍̜̹ạ̙̘g̰̦͡e̸̯̬̗͕̞ S̴i̜͈͖n̷̩̺ce̦̺͓̮ ̡̘̬̭m̭̩̞̲̬o͏̗s͜t̵̮̜ͅ ̖o̥f̦̰̫̀ ̲͈̩̥̰̦ͅyo̠̱u̗̦̦͍ d̴o͙̘̣̜̤͇͙͘n̶̼̬͇͚ͅ'̘͍́t̝̫̺̠̫̀ ̷͉͇w͓͚̜͇̬̟a̷͚̺̪̰n̠̻̩͉̙̙t͟ ̥͔̙̠̗̟̫t͖̟͎̹̭̰͘ͅo̘̳o̧̼͈ ̦͇͕̺̺̺i̭̖l̷̪l̜͎ ṭ͎͍à̙͓̠k̳ę̳̦̳̹̻ a̢̻͇͎ qu̷̼͍̤̞̗̖͎i͔̠̪ck͎̰̰͢ͅ ̼͔͔͈̥́p̵̭͕͍é͓̱͚͉̣ȩk̮ o̭̳͝f͕̹͞ ̪̗͈͉̞͙̮͞t҉̗̩h̷̳̦̟͇e̸̟̯ ͈̻͢l̝̞̜͠a̬̟̬͙̹s̺̫͖͜t̡̖̖̗̪ ̳͈̤͠p͞a̗͙͉̣͓͇͢g͏̙͈̜e̙͢ ̪i̛̹̙̬̝͓̦͇f̞̼̀ ̧̦͖̳į͇t҉̩̹̻͉ͅ'͍̰̝̲̕s̠̕ ̧̜so̳̕m̢̗̹̮̠̭͇e̮̳̙̣͘t̲̭̗̰̳h̴̲̫͉̦͇͍i̴̺͕̥ng̟̝ ̷̻̳̞̹ḅ̡̗̥̟a̹̞̺̹͉̥d̤̬̟͚͇̘ ̨͓a̭̥͇̠̻͉̬̕n̰̼͚͎̱͡d̤ ̻͓̱I̻ ̸͙̮͙̫͉ḏ͞o̥̹͙̥̪̠̩͠n̵͈̯͈̲͇̤̭'̯̱͕̻t ͠p̧̯̻̰̭̪͉͉ọ̷͙͖͎̻̠̠s͍̝t̪̤̻̗̗̖ ̵̭̳I͏̳̼̦'̪͞m̳̜̬̘͡ ̪̝͙̬͎̪͟s̠̺ó̯̬͍̥̩̥̫r̺̼͙͝ṟy̠̖̙̼̼̱ ̨̮̙͚̝͚/̤͓̺͟c͔͉̰̼̱o͖͕̮͎̝̙͍͝/̖

Hold on guys here we go

you would look into grover's eyes and pull the trigger? you're heartless, OP.

This might save time.

Do it, slave.

>It's this thread again
What is this meme?

DON'T DO THIS OP

Hahah just kidding you guys! Grover was playing with us all along!... Huh weird there is one page left. Could be nothing right?

don't fuck up op

WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUCK what the fuck it was just grover????? what the hell??? its a relief but. just wow.

Heh

FUCK OFF GROVER YOU WERE THE ONE PANICKING THE WHOLE TIME REVISIONIST BLUEBERRY

>gif
Nice try user

Man its crazy you posted this, I had this book at my grandmas house way back when I was a kid, she passed in a motorcycle accident about a year ago and I came across this book in her attic, was a trip seeing it again.

Grover you absolute fuckstick. Getting me all agitated and shit. My blood pressue's bad enough as it is you furry-faced cockbag.

Sorry to hear that user.

It was definitly rough, we all thought she was too stuborn to die and would outlive us all, she already beat cancer a few years before. Seeing that cover and first page brought me right back to being five reading this past bedtime (so like 8:23 #thug4lyfe)

i really gotta wonder
how the shit does a monster grow up scared of monsters?
i mean obviously the term can mean the species or specifically the dangerous scary type, but you'd think amongst the former they would have a separate term for the latter, to avoid exactly this kind of misunderstanding.

The actual twist is that the reader is the real monster for so callously disregarding Grover's feelings and hard work by turning the pages against his earnest, heartfelt pleas.

>we are the monsters we fear most

Let that sink in.