What good has actually came from Brexit?

>Brexit vote happened, voted in despite mudslimes since it seemed to be the more popular opinion with businesses, NHS etc
>We left, I didn't really care, hadn't noticed any changes
>Buying expensive item from America, since the exchange rates got fucked I had to pay 100 pounds more
>I lose money due to something I voted against

What has actually happened, I haven't noticed any changes until this incident which certainly pissed me off.

The only good thing that happened was people started to realize the media was trying to push a narrative for the UK to stay(it's all ogre, Nigel is a racist and so on and so forth) and it failed.

They claimed the UK would be damned, wiped out of existence if it voted leave and yet its still doing fine.

Now until you guys leave for real not much will happen desu.

Now all I want is for Portugal to leave and to make a nice deal with the UK so the Germans and the European comission get butthurt like hell.

a 6 year halt on all immigration. exemption from any EU quotas during that time. and finally the antifa faggots now have no hope.

cameron switched sides and went stay and after leave won he said he would step down in october but borris refused to take control so it deferred to a tory. torys had been stay from the start but suddenly are ok with a 6 year halt in immigration and not participating in EU refugee quotas

OP is a stay shill since i know these things and dont even live in the UK

BTFO
T
F
O

desu

Because it didn't happen yet you fucking idiot.

>Buying expensive item from America

\Which was?

I don't really care if you lose money in all honesty, you could lose your life to an EU imposed ficki ficki migrant, you could lose money having to bail out the Eurozone.

So really? You cunt off back to Poland or to Pakistan or wherever the fuck it is you come from you selfish, self centered piece of disgusting shill cock scudge.

Thank you, have a nice evening.

This x1000

OP is a fucking retard

Well, it gave me the courage to become sexually active.

>it happened despite mudlsimes

Actually, it happened because of them

Illegal immigration (most mudslimes and refugees) is unaffected by the EU, they just do it anyway.
I'm really not bothered by normal Germans, french etc coming over to work or uni.

A roll bar for a mazda mx5, (called miatas in America)

Born in the UK, and am descended from Isaac Newton not that it matters.
What had I said that suggested I was a immigrant?

>say you'll leave
>do nothing
>nothing happens
wow what a riveting series of "events"

>A roll bar for a mazda mx5

M8 they sell those here. Just why?

>What had I said that suggested I was a immigrant?
Your sense of entitlement and lack of caring for the nations health and only what's in your pocket, it stinks of foreigner. That's what suggested you're from somewhere else.

Learn something and learn it quickly, there are things in this world that are far more important than money, or the NHS or your bullshit problems that you think are more important than anything else.

Idiot.

We haven't left yet,
op is a faggot as usual

Sorry if it was unclear, I meant that despite the mudslimes I voted to stay.
If there was a vote to exclusively block mudslimes/rapefugess entering without leaving the eu I would of said yes.

>What has actually happened, I haven't noticed any changes until this incident which certainly pissed me off.
Dude, I'm a redneck assed burger and even I know that they're just planning how to actually do the exit now.

You couldn't get this particular one/similar one in the UK and it has only recently started being produced. Don't really want to get in a debate about me being shilled or ripped off either and it's hard to explain easily.

Being realistic I don't think there's much risk of a muslim uprising or race war happening any time soon if that's what you meant.
I think most people care about the money/NHS and wouldn't class it as a "bullshit problem" not just me.

The race war is already happening.

We said we'd leave, why haven't we left yet? Where are all the leaders now! Why did nige fuck off? What's going on?

No it isn't, almost no one has a problem with blacks (I don't either) and there's barely any of them anyway.
Muslims aren't very popular but there's nowhere near enough of them to do anything.