Hey I was super mean to some user a few days ago that was trying to argue that adapted screenplay awards didn't count...

Hey I was super mean to some user a few days ago that was trying to argue that adapted screenplay awards didn't count, and I feel bad because I was just straight up bullying some kid that wasn't even being an asshole.

My blunder user I weirdly feel bad about it for some reason. You didn't deserve that shit in your day, even if the things you think and say are fucking retarded and you deserved a goddamn lesson you belligerent idiot fuck.

what a faggot

This was almost nice.

My ex and I broke up partly because she saw the mean shit I was saying to people I didn't know on the internet. In my defense they were all dumb fucks who should have killed themselves.

its ok i forgive you, 'preciate ya

>adapted screenplay doesn't deserve recognition
you are completely wrong btw

Now call him names!

I saw some user the other day spouting that meme about how the Russian in Pine Barrens was a loose end that should've been resolved by the writers. I meant to bully you for being a pleb and a fucking idiot but I forgot to and the thread archived. If you're still here go back to veddit or kill yourself.

Life's too short for regrets user

Apology thread?

Sorry to all those I accused of being redditors.

Thanks user but i already killed myself

That was touching, user. Now take your hands out of my pants.

>Life's too short for regrets
>.gif

I'm legitimately sorry to the user I offended in my BvS shitposting days that not only remembers, but brings up arguments from 11 months ago that we apparently had about how Superman is Jesus.

It's nice to be reminded what it's like to have a girlfriend.

I'm sorry that I don't falseflag as a butthurt trumpfag more often.

I'm not too sorry about anything tbphwyf.

Other than the murders. That was a goof.

i think you should all apologize to me for not posting enough in the threads i make

Everytime I type "turboautist" I feel bad for a second if the user I'm replying to is an actual autist.

nigga i aint know who you is

that's what happen you try to actually talk about movie on Sup Forums

Fuck your day how many shitty memes did you half paint huh?