Por qué no has aprendido español todavía? / Pol / ?

Por qué no has aprendido español todavía? / Pol / ?

babbel.com/en/magazine/johnson-01-american-spanish

Other urls found in this thread:

duolingo.com/course/es/en/Learn-Spanish-Online
youtube.com/watch?v=zOvyRjVQLjE
youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the "Spanish" you ameriobese learn is a subhuman version of real Castillian.

Ya voy en mi tercer idioma PLQS (Pregúntenme lo que sea)

Porque no quiero. Yo soy de raza Aryan y gracias a mi padres la sangre Aryan corre en mi

:^)

Who has the most unpleasant Spanish accent and why is it Mexicans?

duolingo.com/course/es/en/Learn-Spanish-Online

:^)

>ariba is a thing ouside of that speedy gonzales mouse cartoon
wow

Butthurt over your version of spanish fading into irrelevance.

>Castillian

>speaking with a shitty lisp on purpose.

El perro cliente chinga su madre

what the hell are you talking about

It's *Aruba, hudiu di montaña.

RARE

youtube.com/watch?v=zOvyRjVQLjE

ENGLISH ONLY! USA!

When I was in high school we used to watch this educational spanish "soap opera" called Extra and their gay little lisps triggered me nonstop. Couldn't understand them.

Parce que j'ai appris français plutôt. L'espagnol est une langue des manants

I don't speak slave languages

EXTREMELY RARE

This

Judio, entra la camare de gas.
The only thing I can say in Spanish

Sugi pula la cai morti gatul mami voastre de lepre care se prefac ca sunt altceva decat niste cacatpiei arabi

Also,

RARE

El fagotto por de la fucko offo que inferriorosso laguagido.

si tomas pepsi ahorras, si tomas pecsi tambien

And you can't even say it well.
>Judio, entra a la cámara de gas.
There, now you can impress your family at the next reunion.

le français*
de manants*

in french "french" needs an article as it is "the french"
just like you wrote correcly "l'espagnole"

as for "des manants" it has another meaning compared to "de manants" and also sounds very wrong
it's actually rather hard to explain, but let's just say that in french the article doesn't need to be a plural for the word to be one, hey are called indefinite articles.

other wise that's pretty good

and also I dunno why i'm doing the spell checking of your post. I guess I'm bored.

Porque es una idioma fea de una gente estupida.

Me prefiero aprender a una idioma como Chinese, Japanese o Russian.

Si me quiero aprender a Espanol, entonces me voy a una pais Hispana. Si los Hispanos quieren quedar aqui en los Estados Unidos, entonces se tienen que aprender ingles... si no se pueden hacerlo- vete a la mierda, idiotas.

>h-hey guise, w-were a Romance Language too, r-right?

Actually I was calling them arab shitskin , I don't care if people label my language romance, pure Latin, Slavic , Dracula vampire, gypsy or an amalgam, I just think Spanish are no better than mudshit, they certainly look like mudshit, no matter if spanigger or mexishit, they all look like fucking arabs

Im just kidding man. I think Romanian is pretty cool. Its definitely exotic compared to the other Romance Languages, and its also the closest to legit Latin.

>That Google translate

Probably a Venezuelan buying groceries.

That's some nice pussy

Yo sé unos españoles pero yo jodiendo odio
español mexicano. Yo trabajo a K-Mart y los mexicanos llegaron en y hablaron sus "Spanglish". Yo no voy ser perfecto con este lengua pero cuando ellos dijeron "Quieres?" en lugar de "Quiereslo?", me saca de quicio.

chile doesn't even speak spanish anymore

>"Me prefiero"
xdd

Mexican (although they have alot of different accents, some very neutral sounding which are okay), Salvadorian and Dominican

Still waiting for an explanation why it's ok to demand that whites learn spanish, but offensive and racist to suggest that maybe the illegal foreign invaders destroying all of our social safety nets should learn English.

No me jodais que me he pasado toda la vida aprendiendo inglés para que ahora vengan estos gordos maricas hablando mi idioma.

La vostra ragazza e nera come un schiavo

Chile. With some luck you can understand three words of what they say and those words are usually culeao, fome and huevón

Una pregunta un poco fuera de lugar. Pero Que tipo de acento Español tiene Armana Miller?

Its not google translate. I learned how to speak Spanish living in Miami for three years.

Still 99% better than the English spics can speak in the US after living here for 10+ years- if they can even speak it at all, which most cant.

"americANO"

Argentinian is the most unpleasant. Trust me, i speak spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU
Attention to all Mexicans/spanish people that was lured here.
They are trying to divide and conquer. Get red pilled.
>
>

I beg to differ, but hey at least you tried.

The problem with US spics is that they usually come from the Lower Class and are obviously uneducated.

You aren't, try using accents lmao.

Theres literally nothing wrong with saying "quieres?" and even if there was it wouldnt be "quiereslo?" but "lo quieres?"

If youre going to be a cucked gringo who sucks Hispanic cock, at least get it right faggot.

Accents is the least of it. He makes grammar mistakes every sentence, I'm surprised that's not a machine translation. I would bet google would do a better job.

Is. ¿Lo quieres?

>Porque es una idioma fea

Haahaaah top kek

Shut the fuck up and learn english you fucking chicano scum.

nobody wants to learn a foreign language. they only do it because high schools make them

Why haven't you started to learn Moroccan, Torrente?

I'm learning beaner Spanish from my 100% michoacana fucktoy.

Come verga
Te vas a la verga
Chupas
Vete la verga
And my favorite: eres un piojo

Chile, it's barely comprehensible. I'm not joking it litertally sounds like oral shitposting.

RARE?

Yeah, but you can say for example "dijeronle" instead of "le dijeron"

Y todavia me entiendiste- no? Entonces cual es la problema? Como lo dije, no me interesa la idioma espanol. Lo aprende sin ningun esutdio formal, solamente por hablando con la gente hispana en mi trabajo cuando yo estaba viviendo en Miami.

Im typing on mobile. My phone doesnt have accents and your language isnt worth the trouble. Deal with it.

Butthurt manolo, is mad, he still in crisis.

>Y todavia me entiendiste- no?
Yo no te entiendé.

Like what? Point them out.

I never claimed it was perfect, but its good enough considering I have zero interest or formal study in Spanish, and never travel to Latin America.

To non spanish speakers it's usually mexican, jut for the meme value. But I've talked about this with many natives spanish speakers and the answer its always Chile. Its literally a complete degeneration of the original.

Well in that case it isn't that bad, i understood all of it. I've heard even worst Spanish from people born in here. Or Americans who took some Spanish in HS or College.

Porque es un idioma feo de una gente estupida.

Prefiero aprender un idioma como Chino, Japonés o Ruso.

Si quisiera aprender Español, me iría a un país Hispano. Si los Hispanos quieren quedarse aqui en los Estados Unidos, entonces tienen que aprender inglés... si no pueden hacerlo, váyanse a la mierda, idiotas.

I do not mean to be rude, but english and spanish are fairly close, if you're aiming for comprehensibility alone, google translate is fairly good (I've recently read a book in german using google translate, admittedly it had a lot of math formulas so that helps).

Mistakes, mistakes everywhere. Holy shit.

Desde mi punto de vista, él deberia aprender la gramatica. Yo sé que mi espanol no es perfecto tampoco, pero si aprendiera la gramatica un poco, la mejoraria en poco tiempo.

He is referencing a bad conjugation in the post he's responding to. Bolivians speak spanish, bro.

>And still you understood me- no?

Caliente*

Because my country isn't being overrun by spics.

Thatistheoke.jpg
Yeah, i understooded you.

I really love you ;)

Dude, listen, I'm English and not a native Spanish speaker, so let me tell you, there's nothing I've seen from your Spanish that can't be fixed. Just take a little time to study some grammar, and you'll be fine.

Thanks.

Noted.

It is a little rusty obviously since I moved away from Miami back in 2013. I dont practice it every day here like I did back then.

No, in spanish no, in latino maybe but in real spanish nope

"Dijeronle" sounds retarded as fuck.

Quillo, comprate unos libros de la gramatica espanola y lo hablaras mucho mejor en unos meses. Confia en mi. Oh, y si es posible, conoce latinas con quienes puedes practicar. Esto me ha ayudado mucho.

Thanks. But I only used it for my job back when I lived in Miami. I didnt take any classes or anything, just learned it by speaking with people day after day. Maybe I'll brush up on it and clean it up later for the novelty when I have the time.

Hablas muy bien español. Aunque ese quillo es muy andalúz. En España hablamos de forma bastante diferente dependiendo de cada Comunidad Autónoma.

Spanish rankings
1: Castilian
2: Nigganigganigga Beanerspeak

Because you can only put a direct objects or indirect objects on the end of infinitives or gerunds, never on the end of a conjugated verb.

True. I learned a good chunk of my Spanish (for what its worth) from a cute Cuban/Puerto Rican mixed girl. Definitely made learning more fun and hands on, so to speak.

I might buy some books and even take some classes to clean it up if I move back to Miami. I've thought about it from time to time.

Entiendo, pero hablo como un burro borracho. Also, build wall Monolo.

Can it beaner or I will deport you prematurely.

There's literally no difference with the "lo" part in Mexican Spanish. I've gone to Merida and a lot of the signs at places such as national parks said things such as "Tomamelo" on a sign about taking a photo of animals.

you can also read something you know, but only in spanish, for example, if you have read The little prince in english, just read the spanish version so you can understand it better. Your memory will fill the vocabulary of the words you don't know

I learnt a good chunk of mine speaking with Spanish immigrants in the UK and from fucking the few Latin women there are here. Hell, my main motivation to learn is to fuck Latin girls. I'm a complete race traitor that way.

No soy un coño es porque

you couldn't understand the purpose of the ceceo if you tried. subnormal.

is "this" or "that" lisped? if you answered "no, that's how they are pronounced", then, congrats! that's also how cabeza (ca-bay-tha) or gracias (gra-thias) are properly pronounced.

pronouncing all sounds as an "S" in spanish really makes people sound like idiots.

Literally have never heard "lo" tacked on the end of the verb when being used as a question. It's mostly only used that way when giving commands or orders, IME.

de hecho, esa forma de conjugar es un vestigio del viejo español que al menos en teoría sigue vigente en el idioma.
>Levantolo
>Animolo
>Aconsejolo
>Y estimulolo
>¡Vamos, lolo!

Enhorabuena tío! A todo gas!

Good point. I used to have a good habit back in the day of always putting Spanish subtitles on TV shows and movies when watching them. I felt it helped a lot, even though I feel Spanish subtitles on DVD's and Blu-Rays are flat out incorrect sometimes depending on the movie.

I should get back in the habit of doing that.

GASEAN A LOS JUDIOS! GUERRA RACIAL YA!

trips are true, it's the Portuguese century.
Portugal will exterminate all non iberians in portgual and then reclaim Brazil and exterminate all the non whites there.

Yo aprendía español por cuatro años en la escuela secundaria, y yo puedo escribirlo y leerlo, pero no puedo hablarlo con un hablante nativo.

Quizás un día yo pueda visitar un país hispanohablante y llegar a ser fluido, pero ahora estoy aprendiendo Aleman y no tengo interés en español.

It helps, but you need that grammar too. Use this as a way to spit game at girls. Seriously. I've lost count of how many times I've approached Spanish or Latin women with my "can you help me with my Spanish for a moment please?" Fucking works.