What does co think of Lilo and Stitch?

Other urls found in this thread:

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=15263
sidneyanders.tumblr.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56141685
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stitch is a cute.

Sup Forums wants to fuck the alien

Aside from The Incredibles, best fight scenes in an animated Disney movie.

Yeah I rewatched it again, and I didn't think some of the humor or plot points held up all that well, but the movements were really well animated. For everybody. And this was especially obvious during fights.

Yeah, they showed how ridiculously stronk Stitch was. Gantu was ten times his size and Stitch tossed him like a ragdoll.

>Yeah I rewatched it again, and I didn't think some of the humor or plot points held up all that well
Agreed, but I appreciate Nani so much now that I'm older and have rewatched it. Just the amount of stress she deals with and how hard she is trying to raise her sister.

I've always loved the backgrounds and the art style, and Stitch is one of my favorite Disney characters. He is a super cute. Wish his costume was better at the parks though. Disney Land Paris got these amazing costumes for a bunch of the cousins for no reason (some one time even / party I think. They don't do meet and greets or ever show up in the actual park) and I just want them to revamp Stitch so he stops looking like a giant velvet onesie.

It's a popular film, but I'm still think its quality is underrated. One of the best animated films ever, for sure.

It was a wonderful story about 2 sisters trying to connect to one another and stay a family that was ruined by lol aliens!

I think it was ruined by the event that killed their parents.
Nanii was barely able to keep everything together.
CPS would've intervened had it not been for those aliens.

Nani would do alright without Stitch, though.

Lilo is cute and the aliens are pretty fuckable.

FLYIN BY ON THE HAWAIIAN ROLLERCOASTER RIDE

Stitch is why Nani lost her job and kept screwing up job interviews. You wouldn't have a movie without that source of conflict.

cute

Yeah, but would Lilo.
She's want to keep her sister happy and all right.
Who'd take care of Lilo if Stitch wasn't there?

My favorite Disney movie if that means anything

Your opinion matters to me user

Here's some art I found.

It's shit and I believe the people who like it are wrong. The character are ugly, stale and boring, the plot is so devoid of actual content that it could've fit into a 20 minute episode and every other scene is pure fucking cringe. The Elvis shit. Anyone trying to be cute. The aliens. Just fuck my shit up.

Worst part is that they went with the whole "this movie is sooo unique not like all those other movies" angle and then the movie is about siblings who fight but then make up. Great work there, Disney.

Jeepers....

I agree.
And I want more of this.

DAMN!

Aw shucks user

>yfw jasmine clearly wants a piece of that stitch dick

For some reason the story of Lilo and Stitch never really caught my heart. I don't think it's bad, and I wouldn't even call it boring, but it's never even in the top 10 disney movies I think of when asked which are the most engrossing. I think the problem is that even though it's a solid movie, it came out at the wrong time and it's just not as standout as its peers from the 90s. The animation and animation style are excellent. I think there's almost a trend where disney movies with sci fi elements just don't thrive as much as their fairy tale or animal people counterparts. L&S, Treasure Planet, Atlantis (I know people will challenge that being sci fi, but it had a sort of techno flavor to its magic and had a steampunk feel) all fell really flat despite none of them being bad. Then again all of these also had no songs, and two of three had no love stories, so maybe they just deviated too much from the Disney Renaissance gold standard to break big.

I want to fuck that shortstack....

Nani is probably of one the most underrated Disney girls ever

the-collection.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=15263

Underrated

Shortstack Lilo is best Lilo.

I'm more a Mutant Lilo guy. Though what we really need more of is Shortstack Mutant Lilo

Yeah, we definitely to start crossing the streams more.

Eventually culminating in Shortstack Mutant Feeder Lilo.

I only realized this recently, but Lilo and Stitch was way better than it got credit for. A really beautiful film. I think learning more about Hawaiian culture really helped. Extended family is the same as regular family to them, so for these girls to not have anyone but each other really means something.

To add, I think if they wouldn't have tried to squeeze every penny out of it with sequels and bad cartoons things might have turned out better.

>People try to claim the anime isn't canon
It's canon and the true ending to the series.

Sanders disowns it, but is okay with the other stuff. That's enough of a noncanon declaration for me.

Shortstack Mutant Lilo'd probably be pretty plump anyway between her small frame and the ravenous appetite the experiment DNA gives her. Also baby weight from the breeding with Stitch

people only watch it for the sexy aliens

>niggering in the ocean blue
what did disney mean by this

I didn't think the tie-in sequels/cartoons were that bad, honestly. It and Aladdin were probably the only Disney franchise that remained consistently good despite them being milked for all they were worth.

It's my favorite Disney film. Lilo is absolutely adorable and while I don't really care about all the sci-fi stuff that much everything regarding Lilo and Nani's relationship is amazing.

When she mentions size, am I the only one picturing her as being like 7 or 8 feet tall here?

Well, changing height hasn't really factored in our Mutant Lilo TF stuff, so yes.

Even the Shortstack Mutant Lilo stuff getting tossed around generally works off the idea of Lilo starting off short and her frustrations leading to her choice to TF herself.

Is it bad that I think that fish she's holding is at least 2 times as cute as Lilo or Stitch?

What has chris Sanders been up to?

The tv show was pretty good too

who draws these again? I vaguely recall a blog, but I must have lost it in the sea of artists sites I have bookmarked...

Currently working on Croods 2

Very much so.
>went to WDW last week, found Stitch
>gave him a big ol' hug
Felt nice to be honest.

Van. He deleted his old Tumblrs, but started a new one earlier this year

sidneyanders.tumblr.com/

Van. King of shortstacks, among many other fetishes. Used to have a Tumblr or two, but they seem to be gone now.

Thanks.

The ass was
wild flat, b

A beautiful movie. I also really liked the sister dynamic and dealing with a difficult upbringing without going overboard. Nani worked so hard.

>Atlantis
That shit was a masterpiece, imo.

Van needs to do more, he's been so inactive lately

Wait a minute, that crop.

>tfw no AU about a human boy crash-landing on a planet of six-armed alien babes

>Lilo manages to turn her transformative process into some kinda pandemic
>Astronauts return from deep space voyage only to find crazy Planet of the Stitchgirls shit.

Some kind of mermaid story, last I checked.

Lilo is one of my favorite characters from any story and is probably the most believable child character I've ever seen. Adorable to boot.

Quite honestly, Stitch is probably the weakest character in the film, mainly because he's more of a device for other characters to work around than an independent character himself.

But that being said, I think the alien part of the movie fit in well. I can't really say I'd be as interested in the story without them.

a CUTE

a CUUUUUUTE!

They look like avatar girls

Well yeah. Just look at this early concept for the Grand Councilwoman.

Fuckin' lifeguard, why is she mad at Nani for something Stitch did? How would she even know that Stitch is Nani's pet?

Makes sense why Avatar humanoids only have 4 limbs when everything else have 6 there. Those are human hybrids.

Got anymore?

I need it thicc tho

And this is a pretty old one.

The tail's taken from some production artwork where they were trying to figure out the biology of Stitch's species (before they established him as a genetically engineered being) and had prehensile tails as a female trait.

dang, where's the edit of the blond lifeguard in a microbikini? always makes me diamonds.

based

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=56141685

as a franch it was handled fantastically. they leapt on the popularity, cranked out movies and a series, got it all done and over with before it could get tired and the audiences fed up, and while everyone involved was still fresh with it so it didn't lose its way. and after that, no more. cut off, done. finale.

art is kinda iffy, but we definitely need more Lilo/Mertle stuff(or Lilo/Stitch, or Stitch/Lilo/Mertle even)

Anymore edits or is that it?

I want that.

Here's your (you)