m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fat French LARPers.

How about you back off.
Is there a date for the BD yet?

Friendly reminder niggers are subhuman

Nope. 6 months wait time on average.

It's going to be a long wait.
Still no release schedule for the other five parts I take it?

>Still no release schedule for the other five parts I take it?
Nope. /gup/ threads are currently obsessing over that Erika doujin series to fill the time. cottage praca

>cottage praca
Not sure how I managed to post despite putting the captcha in the wrong place.

Hey friends! What's the crack?

craic

Hello Ahmed!
How's the free house and social welfare going?

Thx.

Fine, but Macron is a real threat.

I'm still avoiding the threads since spoilers came out.
>that Erika doujin series
Should I ask?

You don't need to put a space between words in the captcha. This advice will only be useful for another few weeks/months.

>Should I ask?
NTR and suffering with really nice art.

>You don't need to put a space between words in the captcha
I know, but I do it out of habit.

>NTR and suffering
Normally I'd be repulsed, but Erika suffering is the best.

It's not the fun type of suffering though.

This thread is suffering

Living is suffering

delet

>still considering spending hundreds on VR

I wouldn't say spending hundreds on VR is bad. Just make sure before you drop 500 plus euros on it make sure your machine can run it. Tbh I would rather spend 500 euro on new pc parts than some meme vr that might die out.

What did they mean by this?

Anime girls shit rainbows when sexually aroused?

But anime girls don't shit.

And water is wet

How can you soyboys be so into anime? There is liking anime, that's another thing, but this.... pure unfiltered autism.

>But anime girls don't shit
That's where you're wrong.

Why does it bother you?

We thought you were passed this stage.

Wtf is wrong with her hand? That's disturbing. Who ever drew this needs a kick up the arse for that.

Well kind of. I don't mind too much but yis don't post anything else. Gets boring sometimes.

I don't know why i keep coming back here.

>We thought you were passed this stage
That's not me, and when are you getting past the stealing stage?

A lot of different things get discussed here, not just anime. Granted people attach anime pictures to most posts but it doesn't really affect discussion

>That's not me
Regardless you brought this upon the thread and you shall bear responsibility for its continued existence.
>when are you getting past the stealing stage?
Just what are you insinuating?

Ye but i mean pictures not discussion.

Do the pictures bother you?

>you shall bear responsibility for its continued existence
Slight bit mean and unfair, me thinks.
>what are you insinuating
That the image attached to was cropped from this screenshot I took.

Jesus Poi, are you still going on about that?

----->

>Jesus Poi
Mind your language mister, or we'll have to cart you off to confession.
>are you still going on about that
With the stealing shtick in general or specifically for that image? Does it bother you?

>Slight bit mean and unfair, me thinks.
You're getting off light for your crimes.

>That the image attached to (You) was cropped from this screenshot I took.
I saved the cropped version off Froggy. Not sure what the legal precedent is here but Maho is his to begin with.
I'm not sure why it bothers you, I like it when people save the images I make.

>You're getting off light for your crimes
Your welcome to make one of Yuudachi, if you so please. Could make for a pleasant sort of competition.
>not sure why it bothers you
It doesn't, it's supposed to be a joke.

cute Irish traps ;)

No such thing faggot

>Your welcome to make one of Yuudachi
I'd really, really, really rather not. Besides, there was already that piss image of her Lux found.

>Could make for a pleasant sort of competition.
Why would you or anyone want that?

>it's supposed to be a joke
With this and the other fiasco I can safely say I don't understand your sense of humour.

>I'd really, really, really rather not
I know the brown in paint is really, really scary desu, but you should give it a go.
>the other fiasco
Which?
>don't understand your sense of humour
Poking fun at friends for things that they've said or done seems like a fairly common humourous thing that people tend to do.
Like referring to my supposed obsession with bodily fluids.

>Like referring to my supposed obsession with bodily fluids.
>supposed

>supposed
You're right, those claims aren't even true and I should stop entertaining the notion that they are, purely for the entertainment of others.

Has anybody been able to catch the Six One in full since the change in presenters yet? I keep getting home too late.

>anybody been able to catch the Six One in full since the change in presenters
Nope. Watched the second half of yesterdays and the first half of todays before getting bored and wandering off.
Perhaps that doesn't bode well.

so uh, what do you folks do in Ireland? what's the point?

>but you should give it a go
To quote a brown (or at least non-white) man, "no".

>Which?
The poo one. By 'this' I meant the supposed image stealing.
That could've been phrased better on my part.

>Poking fun at friends for things that they've said or done seems like a fairly common humourous thing that people tend to do.
Right but I don't see how that relates to me in this instance.

>Like referring to my supposed obsession with bodily fluids.
>supposed

God damnit I need to type faster.

I like to hope it was all a joke, I really do.

Yes today and yesterday. They're both very good presenters individually but they don't seem right together. I'm not sure how to say it but they don't give off much of a partnership vibe. It doesn't feel "full" with the two of them, it feels like one is the presenter and the other is a guest.

>don't see how that relates to me in this instance
Thought you were referring to the stealing thing cause you quoted me on saying "it's supposed to be a joke". Apologies.
On your point though, if you look a little deeper and connect my supposed "tastes" and those images you might discover something intriguing.
>supposed
I see a meme in the making.
>feels like one is the presenter and the other is a guest
Especially seeing as they appear to have kicked Perry out of the studio on her second day and send her to the RDS or wherever.

What do you folks do in US? What is the point?

no answer then eh?

>Especially seeing as they appear to have kicked Perry out of the studio on her second day and send her to the RDS or wherever.
She's still not used to being cooped up in a studio all day long, she needs the fresh air and exercise she got from roaming around the fields and forests of Washington.

No answer then eh?

Have yet to leave the school yard?

Looks like someone missed their bigmac.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=RJeugIJFXas
Ameritards leave this thread

It seems my mere existence causes much controversy.

Making fun of Canada isn't nice, guys.

>Leo says that the Citizen's Assembly recommendation on unrestricted abortion up to 12 weeks may be "a step too far"
Well this is a welcome surprise.

Your mere existence causes great controversy because you are so fucking fat.

>this is a welcome surprise
The majority of his cabinet and probably his party support the committee's recommendation though, so I doubt he'll have much choice but to go along with them.

thinner than you tubby :D

There are only two types of American men. The controversially obese and the soyboys with needle arms and a stupid little beerbottle neck. So maybe you are thinner than me, you little faggot. I would crush you like a bug.

That's certainly not the impression I got from the news report. If anything it seemed as if Leo was having his arm twisted by certain members of the cabinet. We'll have to wait and see, but anything that throws a spanner in the works at this stage is no bad thing.

does your mother know you're online?

Not him but eine is full of soyboys that type like teenage girls on tumblr the only thing you or your ginger ass would do is cry when you found out the only thing at the end of the rainbow was a dead potato plant you leprechaun duck
Americans are built like chads

Eire*
Fuck*
Phone posting

>seemed as if Leo was having his arm twisted by certain members of the cabinet
Report earlier said going against the committee's recommendation would be "politically fraught" and that there was little appetite for it, which is fairly understandable seeing as they've had so many committees, studies and the Citizen's Assembly drill down into the issue only for the government to throw it all out the window.
>anything that throws a spanner in the works at this stage is no bad thing
Would you prefer if there wasn't a referendum?

>"Sexting is normal behaviour for Irish teenagers"
Fucking degeneracy.

>Would you prefer if there wasn't a referendum?
If it was the only way to prevent abortion on demand being legalised, yes.

>all those teenagers admitting to meeting up with strangers they found online

Have to go into college for a 10 minute interview tomorrow

Idk. Does your mother know you're a queer?

What the fuck is eine? What is that?
G'way ya big skinny-fat 56% mutt.

As I said last night, parenting seems to be a dying skill these days.

you seem to impart your own fears on others

>parenting seems to be a dying skill these days
It's probably more a case of parenting is becoming harder. Typically both parents now work, and there is so much people can do online that makes it very hard for their parents to track, suicide amongst young people is more of a thing etc.

>1488

But no you are wrong. I have no fears.

>If it was the only way to prevent abortion on demand being legalised
But democracy desu!

>Post season 8 Simposns

>western anime

>there is so much people can do online that makes it very hard for their parents to track
Normally I'd agree but in this case it's teenagers going out and physically meeting people. It's not only a case of the parents not properly checking who their children are meeting (in fairness the children can easily lie and say they're going to see friends from school in town or something) but that they obviously didn't warn them enough about the dangers of meeting complete strangers they've never met.

I'll stillw watch anything before season 14.

Season 9 was good, still had some good gags here and scenes here and there

>meeting up with strangers
Is this like Tinder or some similar app or what?

>talking shit about The City of New York vs. Homer Simpson

which one of you was it?

I loath Principal and Pauper, 9 had some tolerable and kind of funny episodes but none of them are even top 50 best

It didn't say. Tinder's probably one way but Facebook and Snapchat are likely involved as well.

Great picture as expected of a great poster

On reflection I have realised that season 2 was kind of shit. It still had that awkward season 1 humour to it.

There was the occasional good episode or at least a few good jokes as far as season 14 but they were few and far between. Everything after the movie is irredeemable.

Took you long enough to get here. And thank you.

Was on the way home from work and some old bastard was plodding along at 30km/h and pissing me off, then took the left lane to turn right at the roundabout and never used any indicators.
A kilometer down the road I overtook the cunt (in a built up area) and he had the gall to beep his horn at me.
Should have handbrake turned my car and absolutely hopped the cunts head off his windscreen but I wanted to get home a whole 30 seconds faster than I would have if I had just been patient.

This was from their Pokémon Go episode, that came out in 2017

>this entire post

>Took you long enough to get here.
Hope that you can forgive me,I was a little busy

How old was he?