Which seasons are worth watching? Is this show actually good?

Which seasons are worth watching? Is this show actually good?

>Which seasons
There isn't a good season, all episodes are equal really. Don't even have to watch chronologically, just pop on a random episode and enjoy.

If anything, start at the beginning and work your way through.

It's great.

... I wasn't even a big fan of the show, but I can appreciate good writing/shows.

>tfw 5'10

Earl is such a cuck. Why doesn't he just beat up Darnell? He is at least 1ft taller.

the COPS episode is gold
jumps the shark after earl goes to prison

because he doesnt really give a shit about joy, and wants his friend to be happy

i stopped watching when the coma shit happened

>mfw I found out Earl (Jason Lee) was a top-notch professional skateboarder and the first person to ever do the 360 flip, being the one who actually invented it, and was arguably better on the board than Tony fucking Hawk

... I'm a britbong non-skateboarder btw, hence, I'd never heard of the guy.

Good man.

yeah man
he does voice-over work for the Skate (vidya) series

how the fuck was jason lee the first person to do a flip on a board decades after skateboarding had been invented?

>arguably better on the board than Tony fucking Hawk

Nah, it was a good skater, golden age Bam Margera tier, but not like the hawk

>top-notch professional skateboarder
>better on the board than Tony fucking Hawk
Not even close. However, he was one of the first to do it.

Blew my mind when someone first told me. He plays such a clumsy, goofy character in the show I couldn't imagine him doing 60ft somersaults off a half-pipe. I hear he likes the Scientology too.

Just invented (or popularised ) the move I think. People had probably done it before but he was the first to do it infront of anyone else. Google dat shit mane I ain't wikipedia

jason lee has god tier delivery, its a shame Scientology ruined his career

jason lee lives in the town i currently live in and there are a lot of local memes about him

such as?

To be honest the concept kind of falls when he goes to prison but it's probably still worth watching if you like it.

Rewatching it now, his voice overs in season 4 sound like he just stopped giving a shit. 9/10 show though, good laughs in every episode

I kind of wish they had done one or two seasons of him being a criminal jackass, and then transitioned into the karma plot. Him being a jackass was probably the best part of the episode.

Also Catalina a cute

>show is literally about a dude getting cucked by his wife, who then proceeds to get BLACKED a second time
Really made me think.

>skipping seasons
Why are these people on Sup Forums?

It's great overall, but seasons one and two are the best. Three is the weakest.