youtube.com/watch?v=DNIvPyHyu_E
youtube.com/watch?v=rp6FPRuoS8g
ew.com/tv/2017/05/29/twin-peaks-kyle-maclachlan-dirty-cooper/
youtube.com/watch?v=81YppIvdXMQ
youtube.com/watch?v=exli6rGldBc
youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4hM25uGbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Dern

Good season so far. I believe rewatch will be very rewarding.

So who else thinks the cole miner spirit is some sort of spirit policeman trying to ensure BOB gets caught?

what's your favorite Lynch track
youtube.com/watch?v=gNdeYXMqpxs

Looking online, seems no one has properly transcribed the lyrics... I should probably do it one day.

Took me a while to notice the captions.

Can you crop the for your consideration part out so it's just from the smoker on the left to Lynch on the right?

Friendly reminder that the Eddie Vedder song that closes the series confirms Cooper never gets his mind back. Listen for yourself. It's been confirmed youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

You are assuming too much just on the basis of the song and fitting it into your narrative.

And I can't see the words cuck or nigger anywhere. Thanks!

Did they have sex?

It kind of looks like Lynch is implying Laura Dern is a cow.

No, he's saying that without cheese Inland Empire wouldn't have happened and cheese is made from milk.

ITT: Unpopular opinions

I think annie is a good character that had chemistry with cooper

>Before filming started, Laura Dern and Nic Cage went on a road trip to Las Vegas in order to bond and get a handle on their characters. It was Dern's idea with her stating, "We agreed Sailor and Lula had to be one person, one character, and we would share it".

Do you think Nic Cage and Laura Dern fucked irl during the production of Wild at Heart?

WHOA

all holes at full force

Any one else glad that they showed Andy being semi-competent this episode? I seriously thought they'd flanderized him, good to see that he's still got the same intelligence than before (albeit corrupt).

Diane say something nice to user

Fuck you, user.

Only people who disagree with that are butthurt shippers

>semi-competent

>finds the murder truck
>confronts the owner of the murder truck
>"h-hey A-andy let's meet like 2 hours from now 20 miles a-away hehe"
>"O-okay!"

Does anyone know what track Lynch samples in this track? I'm assuming it's royalty free because I've also heard it in the game Shadows of the Damned
and I think he used it in the David Lynch Coffee commercial, the one with Barbie in it and he had to remove it because Mattel got pissed about it.

Wikipedia says Dern was in a relationship with Nic Cage at some point so maybe.

>semi-competent
>believing those half effort lies from obviously disgruntled, weirdly behaving, scared man.

First for Bobby was always cool

>(albeit corrupt)

Where are people getting this from? I saw it as he was at that guy's house to question him for whatever reason, most likely the truck that hit the kid, and was naive enough to get told to leave and that he'd meet up with him later, instead of pushing the issue or calling for backup.

Now his lead is most likely killed by Richard.

The cow has jumped the moon

If you're referring to
>I am who I am
>I'll never be who I was again
I'm pretty sure that refers to Cooper never being the same as he was 25 years ago. The upbeat, charismatic FBI man. 25 years of his life was taken. He's seen things, and experienced supernatural dimensions, that many people never experience. And he was trapped there 25 years.

No doubt it changed him.

So wtf happened to Michael J. Anderson? Has he gone mentally ill or something?

sure, but they still added her out of nowhere. If it was a build up from the first season it would have been fine but it was obvious it was just a plot thing with how they did it.

I agree, user. My unpopular opinion is that Twin Peaks would have been much worse if ABC didn't step in. Can you imagine a TP where we never get the Leland reveal episodes?

whoops, forgot the track
youtube.com/watch?v=DNIvPyHyu_E

Hahaha
LYNCHED
Y
N
C
H
E
D

They overstepped their bounds, but Lynch is definitely better with a filter.

That's my point, he has the same intelligence as in the original series. In earlier episodes he looked literally retarded (the chocolate bunny scene).

>(albeit corrupt)
??????????????

He was never intelligent. Not in season 1, not in season 2. His crowning moment was shooting Jacques, which was basically reflexive.

he likely demanded too much money during S3 negotations and to shut him up Lynch had a button on hand that played Badalamenti music on full volume to drown out his whining

after about 15 times this happened the little man tried to stab him with a pen which lead Lynch to create the character of Ike the Spike

I never said he was intelligent, I said I don't understand where people are getting "corrupt" from.

Why do people think the guy was lying? It seemed like he meant it.

The only reason he didn't show up is because he got fucking murdered.

>Lynch is definitely better with a filter.
no

Honestly, I wish he did return. I know he's crazy now, but he was part of the Black Lodge charm. A talking tree just isn't the same.

Look at his Rolex in the last episode. Andy is clearly corrupt.

The scene where the redneck promises to give him the money, as long as he "keeps it quiet"? He's obviously corrupt, although that could just be attributed to being gullible.

Agreed.

I think he was just upset Lynch didn't give him the role so he thought he'd get his own back by trying to deface him. Only, it backfired and now Anderson looks insane.

>reddit theoriez
>everyone who owns a rolex is involved in drugs or fraud

I'll tattoo "wow, BOB, wow" on my ass if Andy is corrupt.

I don't remember the farmer saying anything about giving Andy money. I remember him saying that he'd spill the beans later if Andy gtfo'd.

>I don't remember the farmer saying anything about giving Andy money.
Because he didn't.

andy is too stupid to be corrupt

You obviously watched a pirated rip then

>David Lynch did a Barilla Pasta commercial with Gerard Depardieu in it
what the fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=rp6FPRuoS8g

Obscurest TP waifu: Charlie Spradling (Swabbie a.k.a. the One-Eyed Jacks girl who met Ben and Jerry at the boat dock). She also appeared in Lynch's Wild at Heart and Charles Band's Meridian: Kiss of the Beast starring Sherilyn Fenn.

Offscreen crimes of Doppleganger Coop;

>Murdered Major Garland Briggs, beheaded him, raped his body, raped his head and burned his office down
>Raped and killed a dog and chopped off all its legs to use as a crude message delivery system
>Raped Audrey Horne while she was in a coma after the bomb at the bank, first with different parts of the dog, secondly with Major Briggs' decapitated head (She had a son, Richard Horne, the guy from the bar who later runs the kid over with his truck)
>Killed and raped a FBI agent in Columbia after Albert gave Jeffries the name and then dismembered his body to make into a dancing manikin with the dog parts and Major Briggs' head
>Tax evasion
>Raped, beat and abused Diane after going to her house shortly after leaving the lodge, forced the dog to rape her as well before dismembering the dog and putting parts of it up her ass and leaving her traumatized
>Never returns his library books
>Tortured, raped, and murdered Annie and then used her head along with Major Briggs' head as bloody sock puppets to reenact the opening scene of the Dark Knight Rises
>Litters constantly
>Does not pay his speeding tickets

I wish we could have seen her full moon. But I enjoyed seeing her twin peaks nonetheless.

I wonder what happened to Bob/Coop. In the finale, he was more similar to Bob/Leland. Laughing and looking crazy. But Bob/Coop in S3 is much more serious and brooding.

I just watched that episode today and was thinking the same thing. Fattest tits in all of the Twin Peaks lore.

Actors ARE insane. If there's one thing about the industry people should understand it's most actors are completely nuts.

He wanted more money. He thought Lynch couldn't do TP3 without him. Lynch didn't back down. When he realized he was out he started screaming crazy shit.

too much garmonbozia

I don't think Michael can even move nowadays without the support of a cane. How the hell would they even work around that? There's no way in hell he'd be dancing like he did back then either.

Id be ok with that it would have left it all feeling more mysterious

ew.com/tv/2017/05/29/twin-peaks-kyle-maclachlan-dirty-cooper/

>"You also got to play another version of Cooper, Dougie Jones."
>"That was fun. It was very brief, just a day, maybe two days of filming."

Shit. Does that mean that the Dougie moments are almost over?

Friendly reminder that the Eddie Vedder song that closes the series confirms Cooper never gets his mind back. Listen for yourself. It's been confirmed youtu.be/VI-Lukyr4UY

if they can make a talking tree they can make a dwarf dance

Explain this

youtube.com/watch?v=81YppIvdXMQ

I think he's talking about the actual Dougie Jones, not retarded Cooper.

...almost.. over.

I honestly don't understand how people thought it was going to last.

>film Dougie Jones scenes
>"that was a fun couple of days, those'll be some funny scenes, I wonder what episode they'll go in"
>show comes out
>realize Lynch spread those scenes across the whole season, cut nearly all the Dale Cooper footage and put the rest in the finale

the sun reflecting on the windows

The Sun.

notes on a recorder

see

Dougie Jones has already come and gone. He had like 2 scenes.

No wonder people complain about Lynchs work not making sense, can't even follow basic plot.

Oh, mr cooper your hand it cup my balls

>implying I care about what the worst of the big 4 grunge lead men has to say

This is lil Mike we are talking about though/as well

hes not just your average actor, he most have some emotional problems from his state

recorders don't work like since you have to cover them in order, you don't just uncover holes at random order

youtube.com/watch?v=exli6rGldBc

Yes they do

Someone's never played recorder before

>Does not pay his speeding tickets
Truly, a monster

Yes user it took two days to film those two minutes we saw of him.

It probably did considering they had to travel between locations.

I wonder how the comfy fags will react when it's revealed that evil cooper raped comatose audrey

Rape was part of the series starting with the very first episode.

I don't know why, but stories of people losing time always fuck me up the most.

Knowing Cooper lost 25 years of his life is extremely depressing to me. Especially seeing him crying while looking at Sonny-Jim

Rhonda best girl

It's always been about rape. From the start it's about a man who raped his daughter hundreds of times from when she was a child until he finally murdered her.

Watching FWWM if any WebM requests

Painting scene

>the series is over no way we can see anymore dougie at all ever again

>youtube.com/watch?v=1Q4hM25uGbs

>We got a phone here. It's got a little ring.

>Still autist Dougie

I'm so done with this show

dougie spin off when