Do you think a fifth Shrek movie will ever materialize or is Dreamworks finally done milking this green cow?

Do you think a fifth Shrek movie will ever materialize or is Dreamworks finally done milking this green cow?

Do you WANT a fifth Shrek movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-oJ9KYkn0ys
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I didn't want the first one, especially after based Farley died and Shrek became some random scotsman. I am sad about what it could have been. The initial scene when they go to Farquaad;s castle still makes me chuckle though.

The 5th movie was already planned when the 3rd bombed and they decided to only go for a 4th

It was called "Shrek Pleads The 5th"

I'm tired of sequels. Can we go back to the time animated films rarely had one?

nope.

Time IS money now. Even if you go back in time, you have to pay for it now.

Eh, it was a nice VHS movie. Should've ended with the first.

>Should've ended with the first.
But then we wouldn't have gotten Shrek 2, one of the best animated movies in the past 20 years.

You can't expect that out of Dreamworks.
Their express intention is always to create multi film franchises.
The fact that some of their movies don't have sequels is just because they failed to launch.

>5hrek

That implies that Hollywood has integrity.

To be fair though, KFP and HTTYD deserve sequels, and Shrek 2 was GOAT, but the rest is just depressing.

>Shrek 5 released
>all it does is reference shrek internet memes

After the shit he pulled at the orphanage and the school, he damn well better.

Hollywood may be desperate but they're not stupid.

>Hollywood may be desperate but they're not stupid.

The fourth was done to end the series on a less shitty note than Shrek the Third. Nobody involved creatively wants to do a fifth movie, except the voice actors who will show up, get paid.

The only one talking about it was Jeffrey Katzenberg.

>"I think you can be confident that we'll have another chapter in the Shrek series. We're not finished, and more importantly, neither is he"
> His way of saying "I want more money"

Now that Dreamworks has been sold to NBCUniversal, they want to bank on their existing IP.

So expect Shrek 5 and three more Kung Fu Panda sequels. Fuck.

The Tetris movie was announced to actually be a Tetris trilogy.

No, I don't want another one. 3 was enough. A 4th one was never made.

SOME

BODY

It's... PIKACHU!

2 > 1 = 4 > 3

What? There are only 2.

FEE FEE FII FII FO FO FUM SHREK AIN'T NO AVERAGE OGRE, SON

youtube.com/watch?v=-oJ9KYkn0ys

Apparently the story was 'too big' to fit into one film

the only reason I want a shrek movie is because that means the Shrek flavored ice cream is coming back to Baskin Robbins and that's my favorite flavor

And it's being made by the guy that did Food Fight, so you know it will be a quality film.

>I'm tired of sequels. Can we go back to the time animated films rarely had one?
So it shall be done... SHREK: THE REBOOT

What can Kung Fu Panda even do now? They dropped the ball having all those stupid pandas in 3, and Po is now a master of Chi = literally only bested by, perahaps, Oogway. There's no warrior alive (And since he defeated Kai, no warrior dead) that could defeat him. What's he fighting next? Germs? Did a bat salvage Shen's cannon design and build a plane around it?
>KFP4: BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

Face other martial arts?

The only way for shrek 5 to be any good is if it takes a massive shit all over disney again. i have an idea for a pitch.

the only didrection po can go is down, a la empire strikes back

I wouldn't doubt it

A secret previously unmentioned older brother that survived the panda genocide but became filled with hatred, and now wants to kill everything and is exactly as powerful as Po because that's how brothers work obviously.

An evil force from the beginning of time reawakens and wrecks havoc, forcing all powers to work together all lead by Po.

Say what you will about this disaster of a franchise

The climax of Shrek 2 is the most exciting and satisfying climax to a film I've personally seen

Shrek 5: rebooted

>film starts in tavern, shrek is drinking, down in the dumps, the whole tavern is feeling the weight of an oppressive evil empire,
>meanwhile donkey is tying to escape the empire's gaurds, comedily bumps into shrek
>"ave I meet you before?" -Shrek, "hell do I know"- Donkey
>both are caught by guards, general decides to imprission both shrek and donkey in the evil empire castle, even though shrek did nothing.
>comedically stage an escape,end up in the throne room, empeor finds them, they hide in a tresure chest
>treasure chest turns out to be a vortex to another dimension. .........

kung fu panda 4: the rise of hen shu

hen shu an evil immortal has been freed from the ancient prison he was entombed in by Grand Master Oogway, Thundering Rhino, Storming Ox, and Croc. only the dragon warrior and the furious five have a chance to stop the terrible evil of hen shu and his army of oni from covering the world in darkness and fear.

Didn't they lose all their work or something? So they had to start over but they didn't have the money. So they sent out that rushed work. I'm not really sure I thought I read that somewhere.

When are we getting Bee Movie 2 already?

Make a Furious five centered movie?

>Shrek and donkey fall into vortex, land in the middle of a big rock
>a big rock in the middle of a sci-fi, space opera battle scene.
>notice an old man in the middle of the rock observing the battle, Shrek and Donkey confront him.
> his names greg starsalior ( luke skywalker parody ) says he was the chosen one years ago that broutght an evil empire down when he was younger and brought peace to the galaxy, but war started again yesterday and he was so mad that he just had to go to the nearest rock and sulk.
>"well this is depressing, lets see if the chest can take us somewhere else" - Shrek
>Shrek and Donkey enter the chest, greg deiceds to follow them because hes given up on life.
>land in a modern day new york type area on a rooftop
>find a superhero sulking on the roof.
> the superheroes name is gecko-man (spiderman parody), he laments the fact that he used to be the most beloved heroin the city when people judged him by his actions, but then a rich guy called tori snark (Iron man parody) became the new hero through agressive merchandising and not through his deeds.
>Shrek, Donkey, Greg enter the chest again, Geckoman follows.

>Shrek, Donky, Greg and Gekcoman land in a hub world connecting all the universe.
>meet a 'master of time' type character who gives everybody exposition.
>as it turns out, shrek and donkey new each other in a pervious life, but they were REBOOTED.
>They were rebooted by the emperor of the shrek verse who is revealed to be farquad's son simply known as BOB.
>BOB managed to get to the multiverse hub, attack the 'master of time' and rewrite history, then decided to conquer other worlds.
>Its up to shrek, donkey, greg and geckoman to stop bob.

thats how I'd do it, basically a big shit on diseny just like it was meant to be.

>Donkey searches for his family
>Movie is called "Donkey"
>Still has Shrek and all the other characters

Bam. Give me a million dollars, Dreamworks