Anyone can be a chad it has nothing to do with genetics

>anyone can be a chad it has nothing to do with genetics

Other urls found in this thread:

prettyscale.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>i'm going to use the few insignificant traits i can't change as an excuse for laziness and isolationism

test your Chadness
prettyscale.com

Still waiting on you to shoot up a mall. Come on, user. Yes you can!

I have to get a gun first and figure my way out when the police show up to capture me also I don't want to just kill civilians I want to punish the people who fucked this country I want to make my way to parliament house and massacre the politicians.

I like your style user. Remember, two thirds petrol and one third detergent.

No bully

this is me

Is it though

>just don't be lazy bro

Good man. I wish you luck Aussie friend.

Is this Fight Club

Maybe we could do it together I've always dreamed of setting up a huge operation with a bunch of aussie guys, we work our way into the police force or something along the lines helping eachother one by one get into good positions until we enact our plan one of us could be a politician and start a fire prompting the police and fire service to be called upon entry the police would bar the doors to the chambers of parliament either we could burn them inside the building or the fire could be a false alarm and us the police open fire on everyone.

Well it's also developmental. But of course, all of us also had a shit prenatal environment, were fat or anorexic in puberty, got shit post-natal nutrition and played WoW instead of sports.

>both died anyway

really made me think

What the fuck is the point of these threads? I already browse /r9k/. I don't wanna see feelshit here as well.

>muh personality
>"just lift brah"
When did you realize it literally is all about the FACE and that the reason you will NEVER get a gf is because you are an UGLY SUBHUMAN CREATURE?

/r9k/ doesn't even believe this, they still make rationalizations about being "autistic" or poorly socialized.

Meme program

Features are spot one because I actually have subhumanly huge nose and weak chin, but that alone would make me 40% at best

t. aussie nsa

reminds me of jsanza

At least something has called me pretty now.

>long nose
>chin too small
These are really bad.

56%

Not even memeing.