Man this scene was hot

Man this scene was hot

>No pissing
It isn't a hot scene 0/10

max hardcore pls go

Yeah I stopped to Jack off

It was also really stupid.

>let's just randomly have sex on the podium in the white house because fuck you

Actually, this was the hottest scene. Essential traditional nuclear family waifu-core.

Have you never heard of the thrill of public sex? Didn't you see the eyes they were making at each other?

Funny how you pick the scene that mocks the two of them

Okay Mr Trips, but why? It didn't add anything. Except for maybe her questioning where Tom Yates is in the finale, but they'll probably forget about that in the inevitable Season 6.

They need to wrap it up now.

>mocks

They're staring at their own reflections while having sex. They're entranced like fucking Narcissus at the pool.

It almost looks pathetic.

There were a lot of scenes in the episode showing how shaky and chaotic things were. This particular scene evoked the image of debauchery in the final days of an empire. All respect has been lost and now people are just looking to their own interests.

>They're entranced like fucking Narcissus at the pool.

It just happened to get it going in the bathroom in front of the mirror. You'd have be to autistic to not be curious or find it fun to take a look at yourself in the mirror.

>tfw we will never have a Perfect Man as President, like Conway

Why the fuck even live!?

My ex used to always do this. It was disturbing.

t. virgin

Yeah sure, they shot the scene because it 'just happened'. I agree with you that this scene means absolutely nothing and we shouldn't look into it one bit.

He's clearly fucked up and incapable of supporting himself

Replace Tom with literally anyone else then sure. Fuck Tom. Keanu Reeves has more acting range than this faggot.

Tom was unironically the worst character of the last season all of his scenes were exactly the same. He had no value in the plot other than being a fucktoy but he still managed to finagle two scenes an episode where he and claire would stare at each other while one of them makes a sandwich

No, this scene was hot.