> wants America to be weak
> wants Israel to be weak
> is behind the Islamic State

are Jews retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8anin97u54
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think so

There are not enough jews compared to the entire population that they actually should be bothered. After all, the rich and influencial live where no poor people are around so they donĀ“t care.

They just want to import cheap slave labour for more profit and destroy white nations at the same time.

>supports black on black crime
Why should they care?

>supports violence towards police
Why should they care?

>wants war with Russia
War brings profit and dead non jews (mostly)

>wants Israel to be weak
Implying

>is behind the Islamic State
create room for greater israel

The question is, OP, are you retarded?

/thread

>wants Israel to be weak
>is behind Islamic State
Then why are ISIS not in full jihad mode at Israel?

And the reason jews support the importation of muds is because they're not being imported into jewish communities so it doesn't affect them. All it does is weaken the white mans grip.

Can someone explain to me why every democrat just ignored this long pointy-faced cunt's blatant disrespect at the DNC? I thought this would be the end of her awful career, throwing a good chunk of the voters under the bus at their own party's convention.

There are two types of Jews.

Orthodox conservatives like Ben Shapiro

and the there are Leftist-Marxist Hollywood Jews like Sara Silvwerman, Jon Stewart, etc

btw, its normal to want war with Russia

war with russia means america will be rather dead.

Israel would lose its only ally and greatest ally.

Jews are so confident in their ability to manipulate this country that they don't realize the cliff they're walking off of with the democrats. Or maybe they do, and that's what we saw wit the attemp from the "progressives" trying to take over the democratic party. It not coincidence that the candidate of the Communist-SJWs was
(((Bernie Sanders))).

she literally wants to flood Israel with arabs, so that the islamic state will be strong enough to attack it. The IDF is one of the most powerful armies in the world, currently.

> shapiro
> backing Trump

fuck off layercake

>Then why are ISIS not in full jihad mode at Israel?
Islamists are like feral dogs - they act tough, but the second you stand up to them, they tuck their tail and run. That's why they pick on old men, and unarmed civilians. The second they encounter decent armed resistance, they fall the fuck apart.

They're importing muslims all over the place in an attempt to destabilize governments and then take them over completely afterward. Much like what they've done in the middle east.

Won't the muslims kill them though? Jews are fleeing Europe in record numbers

Let us not forget that religious jews support conservative politicians, whereas secular jews (aka Bolsheviks) support leftist politicians. They see themselves as the rightful ruling class of a world wide communist shit hole and vote accordingly.

They don't fear Muslims at all, they are using them and will wipe them out when they are no longer required. The only reason they haven't been wiped out already is because they are being protected by them.

The bankers love her.

jews support trump, idiot. you know who had the longest applause at aipac?

Jews support money. That's it. Globalization is more money for the merchants.

>another pic of Sarah Shmeklebergstein
saved

they want a nuke war on the goys ok

Jews love Trump. He will nuke Iran
youtube.com/watch?v=s8anin97u54

They only support that shit where they're minorities, they need to destroy the host so they can thrive
Israel will never be weak as long as they hold power in the US, which they currently have

jew here. I am neither.

An overwhelming desire to destroy western culture overrides all other thought. Go back to Titus.

Have you actually seen a map of Syria and Iraq? Look at the areas where the Islamic State are in control. Now look where Israel is.

Notice something?

divide and conquer

also goodbye guys, newfag from before the pol harbor, just take a look at the catalog, theres' nothing to do anymore, it has all gone to shit. It was nice while it lasted.. they won, the board is over.
sieg heil

Jesus Christ so many spot on