DEPORT CROOKED MELANIA

politico.com/story/2016/08/melania-trump-immigration-donald-226648

There is an overwhelming chance according to her own statements (own statements Sup Forumsacks, so you dont get to cry Globablist Soros conspiracy theories now) Crooked Melania committed VISA fraud in the US.

SHE IS AN ILLEGAL SLAV.

> An H-1B visa can be valid for three years and can be extended up to six years—sometimes longer—and would not require renewals in Europe every few months. If, as she has said, Trump came to New York in 1996 and obtained a green card in 2001, she likely would not have had to return to Europe even once to renew an H-1B."

And NO you DO NOT GET TO say that's not the same as those illegals and make up excuses for this. Because 40% of illegal spics are those who overstay their visa aka. Visa fraud.

P.S: That is it. I have a had a good time on Sup Forums and Sanders forums (I am an ex-Sanders voter) hearing about how much of a bitch HRC is. (She is in some issues like Islam, Cuckoldery of EU) I am voting HRC. Donald Trump is unimaginable. HRC term will be few thosand more Syrian "peaceful" refugees. More pandering to BLM terrorists etc. None of which come even close to the stupidity of that buffoon Trump.

But 90% of Clinton scandals are propaganda. I didn't believe it at first. Clintons are easily hate able so I believed whatever I read on Breitbart. And no I did not use HuffPo. I am a NEET so I have time to research shit like this. Literally every scam is some bullshit made up by the GOP - from Vince Foster to Travel gate uptil Benghazi. Clinton Foundation is all smoke and no fire. Clinton Cash has been debunked by even Anti-Clinton people. Dodd-Frank's author backs HRC, so I cannot she how she would repeal Wall Street regulations. Not to say there are no bad things on her side. For ex. Email is legit. Sniper Bosnia bullshit was legit. But that will not stop me from voting HRC over the orange buffoon.

oh ok

She married an American. That makes her legal.

>1 post by this ID

Bring all the mexican wives. Oops

Do you think she took the bbc before aging and settling with trump?

Not an argument.
Moreover I have a dynamic IP system.

You should vote for Johnson or Stein OP

>rails on about illegal immigrants and H-1B visa abuse
>marries one
>she's some slavic gold digging whore
He just stumps himself

Hahaha i love it. I love watching instakarma and hypocrisy

lmfao

Anyone could have beaten Hillary.

ANYONE.

And Sup Forums takes the bait and helps nominate one of the most obvious controlled opposition candidates in HISTORY.

TL;DR
saged

Sage. Jews get out.

Do you have an uncensored version of the full frontal one? You know, for research.

Clinton is a fucking hypocrite
("Women are the biggest victims of war")

If the race was between say Kasich and Clinton, Clinton would be the biggest hypocrite in the race.

But Trump somehow manages to be a bigger hypocrite than HRC. Crazy.

> I love watching instakarma and hypocrisy

Then you going to love it when Trump wins

why exactly would a supermodel with shitloads of cash need to overstay a visa?

Israel will be there forever
t. cucked incompetent

Switching to a K-1 and getting her adjustment of status is a pretty straightforward process. She would have had some issues doing business and a few other things here if she didn't do so.

Yeah thats going to fix everything you traitor

I don't get my news from Full Frontal (SJW bullshit.

This is her own statments contradicting H1-B law.

SAGE GOES IN ALL FIELDS

Is this some melania lesbian action

sage, OP making that slick 50 cents for this post.

>K-1 visa
>H-1B visa
Those aren't the same, user.

Obviously. I doubt there was any tread left on the tires by the time Trump got his micropenis in that.

Get off my board nigger. Sage

This.

Ya'll niggas be postin in a CTR shill thread.

kek it will be glorious

She's married to an American, dipshit.

I don't want a Slavic whore as my first lady.

Yeah we're all going to be destroyed

Model not supermodel
She's beutiful and all but she wasn't one of the top models in the world

This. Immigration is tedious, but as long as you're not a criminal and you can pay the paperwork fees, it's easy as shit to get a green card and then citizenship.

I love the smell of roasted leaf in the morning

k

So does this mean Trump is going to deport his own wife? Maybe that was his end game all along

>slutshaming immigrant shaming

Shit sHILLs, I'd do better if I wuz paid to troll. Are you all just a bunch of pooinloos and wewuzkangs? I refuse to believe white people would suck this hard at any job.

>politico
sorry we only follow real news sources here shill. Sage.

Except she's married and has a wife visa

you're more transparent than you think. Here is your (you)

Hey if you wanna hara kiri yourself you go ahead. I dony give a shit. Fattest stupidest retards in the world

Seriously canada get the fuck outta here man

It's hilarious really. If the Republicans had actually nominated someone sensible like Kasich or Rubio, Shillary would be getting crushed. But nope, they fell for the orange meme candidate even more controversial than her.

>P.S: That is it. I have a had a good time on Sup Forums and Sanders forums (I am an ex-Sanders voter) hearing about how much of a bitch HRC is. (She is in some issues like Islam, Cuckoldery of EU) I am voting HRC. Donald Trump is unimaginable. HRC term will be few thosand more Syrian "peaceful" refugees. More pandering to BLM terrorists etc. None of which come even close to the stupidity of that buffoon Trump.
No one is suprised about you voting for Hillary. She cucked Bernie, now you are going to stop virtue signaling and fall inline

Better thread

wtf i hate Slavs now

So, it doesn't matter if you are entrepreneur, go getting, actually in love with the country, hard working etc.

But if you let your vagine be fucked in some sort of billionaire/elitist toy then THATS what makes you a real American.

Sometimes Sup Forums is disgusting.

Muh safe space. Shouldnt have opened your cuckmouth

Uh proper reddiquette is to not type a fucking essay

Also Dodd Frank is like 10000 pages long to incorporate all the loopholes necessary for it to change nothing

I would.

if you marry a american you become a american citizen you faggot. every one who isnt retarded knows this. no major news network will touch it

>be fucked in some sort of billionaire/elitist toy
At least not a nigger.

lol lol lol. I hear, trump donated millions to NAMBLA.

TOP FUCKING KEK

>hara kiri

LOOK AT THE NEWFAG

But user, she was a successful model before she even met Trump, rich people don't whore themselves.

OMG! Is that Trump's wife?

How can a God loving Christian man be married to such a woman!

I thought Trump was a Christian man and he was going to bring back CHRISTIAN values to America. I guess not.

Oh my gosh.... how can he lead the nation of God when he can't even find a faithful, dutiful wife?

Trump isn't getting my vote now.

Pretty much, y'all fell for a meme.

Hahaha that is so relevant to my shitty russian pedophilic zionism

Then you're literally a fucking faggot. This will be the first time in decades that the first lady is a hag or transvestite

check em

ALSO SAGE

I was pretty sure I was going to vote for Johnson but now that I've seen the shilling being done here I might as well vote Trump to put you assholes out of a job.

>Melania is an illegal
So shouldn't you leftists be sucking her dick and trying to give her amnesty?

>But user, she was a successful model before she even met Trump, rich people don't whore themselves.

WTF? Sup Forumsacks are amazing. haha.

HRC is also rich.
But I though HRC whores herself to "globalist masters"?

You know she's had nigger dick too right?

Lol Chump isn't even married to a US citizen despite all his xenophobic ramblings. What a hypocritical lunatic

>I read on Breitbart
There's where you fucked up.

commit sudoku

And what counts as a real news source? From what I've seen on this board, nothing is apparently a real news source.

The wife of a lying hypocrite? How is his lack of authenticity the authentic wing's problem?

Less (You)'s mean you don't get paid?

>no images
>no argument at all
>Canadian proxy (dumbass move)
>doesn't know this thread is last page already

Commit a blowjob once you leave drumpfdick

Haha. I heard that too!

>She married an American. That makes her legal.

She worked illegally for 3 years (before marrying Trump), that's the talking point (memo)

get a load of this goy

Buzzwords. You started with cuck because probably he was cucked by a mexican. Nupol isnt allowed to say goy

She's white

CTR shill folks..... this is all they have. Hey at $0.06 a shill post they might make $50 by November.

Tbh who cares if a European supermodel overstays a visa?

literally whoring yourself and whoring your political power are on opposite ends of the scale of evil

Just don't reply to him. He's an obvious college student making shekels.

Make b8 memes great again btw.

>ramblings the post

go back to your tinfoil theory

god damn shes hot

now fuck off.

Nobody should vote in this election. The count should be zero to zero

You guys think shes been BLACKED before?

Man, i would "deport" Melania ALL NIGHT LONG if you know what i mean.

Too bad she is married to the future president of THE United States of America.

God bless that country.

>seven words of blow outs is rambling
What fucking planet do you live on

Ctr fag shill killyourself

>If the Republicans had actually nominated someone sensible like Kasich or Rubio, Shillary would be getting crushed.

lol no

Kasich and Rubio would get killed just like Romney did by one of FL/VA/OH. They needed to try something different.

Thanks for correcting the record.

Can we discuss the post and stop fucking fighting with a fucking leaf.

She was probably originally a Ukrianian sex slave sold to Donald Trump. So Donald Trump just married her and made it legit.

>user DON'T VOTE THE ELECTION IS RIGGED LMAO

Correct Trump's Records

sure thing, faggot tumblrina

Saged.

Hi trump. Anyways both nominees are shit. The system is shit. You're voting for a goldwater republican or a communist republican

>deport illegal immigrant melania
>grant amnesty for millions of illegal immigrants

The doublethink is strong with this one.

Planet earth son where else would you think.

Or do you think I came from somewhere else?