img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1469/96/1469961425038.jpg
>Darayya July 28
media.almasdarnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/5656565-2.jpg
>East Ghouta July 29
i.imgur.com/uW5OoZ2.jpg

DEVELOPMENTS AUG 2
>Handarat camp clashes
>IS attack on western Deir ez-Zor repelled, counterattack launched
>NDF forced to retreat from a minor frontline east of Harbinafsah (north Homs pocket), now with SAA defending Zara Power Plant from militant attack
ONGOING SW ALEPPO OFFENSIVE
>Sadkop is rebel-held and from there attacks are launched into Ramousah district - for now no significant gains
>Ongoing clashes near Artillery base & 1070 Housing area

>SouthFront
youtu.be/qGYYMNci4HY

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk
kiraethana.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/sarajevska-operacija-zadnji-pokusaj-deblokade-sarajeva3/
twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/761295469582618624
youtube.com/watch?v=ZOE2S3MVLqk
twitter.com/ibrahim_Jawdat
twitter.com/i/videos/755766443636035589?embed_source=facebook
twitter.com/hamza_780/status/761295345099866112
youtube.com/watch?v=7sPY0X8SrLo
aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/use-child-soldiers-syria-condemned-20146237583974800.html
hrw.org/news/2014/06/22/syria-armed-groups-send-children-battle
cnn.com/2014/06/23/world/meast/hrw-child-soldiers/
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines
dw.com/en/hrw-syrian-rebels-recruiting-child-soldiers/a-17729251
humanrightsinvestigations.org/2012/12/09/child-soldiers-syria-rebels-widespread/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleppo_offensive_(June–August_2016)
youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for ASSad will lose because he turned the population agtainst him

1st for ASSAD and SAA

3rd for hezbollah

any more recent maps?

Guys, do you remember that autist who constantly spammed threads about how IS were going to enslave and impregnate K*rdish women? He posted this picture of a K*rdish MILF officer with green eyes. Do you remember? Do you know who she is? I need it for reasons.

First for ahmit

thanks for all the laughs

What are the chances of Rebels breaking the siege?!?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kursk

Kursk/10

i will check my folder

Literally impossible to say right now
Check back in a week, then you'll know for usre

daily reminder that the turkish army is the only force for freedom and secularity in the middle-east

JihadJulian talks about football

u forgot democracy

Depends on manpower of both sides.
But it looks like rebel offensive have lost much of it's initial steam.

It would be quite fun to steal one of these reconstructed languages and bind it to some radical political philosophy. Start it up, pretend to control it, and then let it run into the world on its own. A complete package.

because they did a coup?
of course, i mean edrogan is making the country more islamic

that would be pretty cool

>Rebel Vehicle Massacre today in S. Aleppo. 5 tanks - 4 BMP - 3 heavy machinegun equipped vehicles as rebels attack in the same area as yesterday.

They're literally throwing the kitchen sink at Aleppo

Kek, yeah, the best army in the entire region. Just a shame they removed half their good generals and replaced them with Erdogan loyalists who have never held a gun in their life

I allahakbhar at the snackbar that.

It takes Jihadi Julian literally 1 comment to make him rage and block you

More like Sarajevo

kiraethana.wordpress.com/2010/12/19/sarajevska-operacija-zadnji-pokusaj-deblokade-sarajeva3/

friendly reminder

Nostratic union when?

Video shows how Ashrar Al Sham leader Abu Mohammed Al Sari was killed while on motorcycle in South #Aleppo 3days ago

twitter.com/Souria4Syrians/status/761295469582618624

It's already been in progress by at least months before your post.

>throwing more forces day after day in the same place

I guess that all these dead commanders wasn't just a meme.

Thank you for your effort, but that's not her. She was much older, and I think had a K*rd flag badge on her arm.

Ok, I've not seen the picture you talked about, maybe somebody can help clear out. I found that while googleing

>1 month later they're trying to break the encirclement
How time flies. Admittedly, completing the encirclement of Aleppo before sealing off FSA/sham nusrats from turkey was not a part of my guidelines for Bashar while the turkey coup was ongoing, but it's his Syria.

>It takes Jihadi Julian literally 1 comment to make him rage and block you
Pretty much like every twitter intellectual

>What are you doing Abu Hajaar?

it's ancient. it has always been there, repressed by the authorities. there are writings.

there is a project?

>Battle is named after "Ibrahim Yusuf", an Ikhwani who murdered ~80 Alawite cadets in Ramouseh Artillery Base in 1979

Reminder that if rebels win, Alawites (along with Christians and Druze) will be slaughtered

wew
we're gonna see a lot of frenchmen near troy

soon
we just need to get the monkeys out

Yeah, the big planning and development heads in the movement have been working on it, it's still in organizing stages but trust me whatever they end up with will be amazing, they do good work.

Anyone have an idea of how fast damage from inhaling burning rubber can kick in? I imagine it could be quite fast since people suffered respiratory problems from just a day in 9/11 but i have no idea.

Forgot pic

sorry
meant constantinople

Speaking of lost commanders. How many of them have they allegedly lost by now? 11?

Guys does anybody know if theres been any real territory changes today in SW Aleppo front

Its safe to say the attack was repelled, right?

Halp /sg/ I want to make todays map but I havent followed Aleppo properly

Yeah because I tweeted "SAA will not falter" at him

i really want to visit syria and see how christians and muslims are able to live in the same country without killing each other

Depends on weather and how much rubber they're burning, but from what I've seen so far, it's a lot of rubber, so there are peobably a few good dozens of dead children and elderly people there by now. Just that mass media probably doesn't report it.

Even with Aleppo taken (if that ends up happening and it could take a long while), does Assad really have the manpower to take the other parts of the country back? Idlib alone could take years, especially with turkish support across the border, and then there's still ISIS
Reaching Aleppo has clearly stretched SAA's ressources pretty thin

Because they're Syrians first, muslim/christian second, and based Bashar ran a fair and balanced nation that everyone was satisfied with until (((rebels))) and (((moderates))) showed up conveniently at the same time as (((ISIS))).

Propably not, but we can hope that Aleppo fall will force many rebels to surrender their cause.

turkroach attracted to a kurdroach, they reallly are the same species

P.S.- this shit will guaranteed kill you.
Literally gassing themselves.

So all this could be for nothing if USA/Russia etc. reach a political solution that includes to remove him? Really makes you think...

Lol

Yes, but mostly as a result of political changes. The conquest of Aleppo means the """revolution""" loses the shreds of legitimacy it has left. Idlib is mostly Nusrats. In addition, Turkey is repositioning itself in the conflict, as they see the commie Kurds who control Syrian Kurdistan as a very big threat to their national security. If the Turks cut off supplies to the rebels, the war will be over within months. Rebels can't sustain a war without the Turkey supply line.

Most likely scenario is some sort of ceasefire, war in its current form looks far from over if both sides continue waging it.
In the end it's gonna be US and Russia to decide things. Shit's been dragging on for more than 5 years now, it has to end at one point.

I don't know YPG has been doing pretty amazing so far to be honest, granted that isn't without a lot of (((medical aid))) and (((bakery fuel))), but hey it works. I think they may be genuinely better fighters, handle their weapons properly, utilize low target profiling and the appropriate tactics for the terrain. Plus they pretty much just do whatever the fuck they want so they aren't hindered by bureaucracy or chain of command.

That's a meme. Turkey will either completely give up on Syria, or make peace with YPG to use them against Assad.

Polite people

T.mighty colorado

More polite people from Hakkari

youtube.com/watch?v=ZOE2S3MVLqk

>declares YPG as a terrorist organization
>makes (((peace))) with them to use them against based bashar
Um, if anything SAA and YPG would ally and turkey would have to let go of its kurdish populated clay to the newy formed kurdistan and bashar probably take your clay too to pay you back for supporting the rebels.

Kek. Nice OP pic.

>Turkey
>make peace with the YPG
Kek and next they're going to make peace with the PKK too and have a big old party with rainbows and bunnies.

Paco, mi amigo! como estas?

I have called his bullshit a few times and he hasn't blocked me, not sure why.

Who is this?

That's retarded though, Turkey can mop the floor with Syria and K*rds without Russia intervening. Russia won't do anything if Syria is the aggressor.

K*rdboos must understand that Assad and YPG do not get along. Assad wants all of his country back.

Very nice, they look like elite al-Nusra fighters t b h
German guns mostly?

That happened before, you do realize this right?

>monkeygripping the magazine
I'll be glad when he's dead.

And then Erdo blew up the peace negotiations (which were dead-end anyway) for political gains. What, is he going to backtrack now, after reducing a dozen cities to ruins? Come on don't be an idiot.

It's clear that he's moving closer to Russia's position on Syria since the ""coup"".

>Turkey could this, Turkey could that

I've seen Turks claim this nonstop, Turkey could kill ISIS, could invade Armenia, could take back Greece, bla bla
It's all empty talk, the Turkish military does nothing but shoot it's own citizens (and yes that includes Kurds)

>t. fat american armchair assadists shill
LOL
go back to palying your airsoft

to the user who still claims the beheaded person was not 12 but a 19 yo soldier.

i just post this from last thread, as you might have missed it:

the sidorenko tweet only states, that he was not palestinean but a syrian citizen.

even parties that support the jihadis like the white house and al jazeera admit it was a child.

al araby is the only site that reported this. all they state in the article is, that two accounts on facebook claimed they were relatives of the person. those are their sources. they did not talk to anyone in person, did not check any of those two accounts. those are the only sources for your claim he suffered from thalassemia. an obviously shopped pic posted by them, is said to be showing him posing with a weapon, same goes for the id, on which the stamp does not cover the photo (can be seen in the article you linked) this is rounded up with 2 more pictures that show two banners placed in a backyard and a house, without anyone holding it. Seems legit. Also check out the responsible 'journalists' twitter account: twitter.com/ibrahim_Jawdat

i'll be back with more.

i love you fucktard

t.summer COD fag

TOP KEK kys

More polite people

Shouldn't you be working on the next failed coup, John?

i am sure you will try to clame the infusion in the pic proves he suffered thalassemia. when he was captured he had no infusion or anything alike. you can see it in the video of him being captured: twitter.com/i/videos/755766443636035589?embed_source=facebook
it was given to him by his captors.

plus if he had suffered a severe form of thalassemia, which is the only one causing slowed body growth, his head would be deformed and oversized. it is not as anyone can see.

>twitter.com/hamza_780/status/761295345099866112
kek

He is 19 retard /thread
If he was 12 blame assadist for this bc he sends child soldiers to fight

>twitter.com/hamza_780/status/761295345099866112

OH MY FUCKING DOG

MODERATS TRY TO PASS OFF A TOY AS A PIECE OF ARTILLERY

what's the obama payment thing ?and his interview that aparently will start soon seems like a bunch of threads came up on Sup Forums

I trust Ivan Sidorenko when he says the "individual" was a Syrian soldier.

Do you want to say that the government takes 12 year olds as soldiers?

By the way, Ivan also tweeted that part with the disease but I can't be bothered to search it now. Beheading is bad anyway.

>What, is he going to backtrack now, after reducing a dozen cities to ruins?

Yes? You do realize that his voters are mostly braindead right?

>It's clear that he's moving closer to Russia's position on Syria since the ""coup"".

Also a meme. Turkey and Russia can never ally. Turkey's ambitions contradict with Iran's.

Now just sit back and think about what the point of making this post was.

HOW CAN FSA RECOVER?

Are you talking about Tsargorod? :^)

>blame assadist for this bc he sends child soldiers to fight

No, Onur, it's your rebel friends that use child soldiers:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sPY0X8SrLo

aljazeera.com/news/middleeast/2014/06/use-child-soldiers-syria-condemned-20146237583974800.html
hrw.org/news/2014/06/22/syria-armed-groups-send-children-battle
cnn.com/2014/06/23/world/meast/hrw-child-soldiers/
thenational.ae/news/world/middle-east/syrian-rebels-are-forging-child-soldiers-into-killing-machines
dw.com/en/hrw-syrian-rebels-recruiting-child-soldiers/a-17729251
humanrightsinvestigations.org/2012/12/09/child-soldiers-syria-rebels-widespread/

What did they mean by this? Are they saying that they're literally toys for western oil interests to destabilize syria and get oil cheap on the sly? In other words they're a sham?

According to southfront video 30 in total. Also check the wikipedia page, all those delicious crosses.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aleppo_offensive_(June–August_2016)

Hola amigo! Bien y tu

You misspelled Israeli

Because jihadists aren't using child soldiers

what the hell is tsargorod?
is that the russian word for constantinople?

Tsk tsk tsk. And only 72 virgins.

>sham legion
Everything seems to CHECK out here.

But israel is too small...

youtube.com/watch?v=atuFSv2bLa8
you misspelled Syrian Arab

>Unknown YPG Commander
Kek bless the Kurds
Absolute madkurds.

Iran paid America for a bunch of guns in the late 70s that Iran never got because the Islamic Revolution happened. Basically part of all the negotiations on the nuclear deal and the freed hostages involving us finally giving that money back.

Obviously all these things happening on the same day were related, but I'm not sure if you could call it a ransom for the hostages, it seems a little more complex than that. Iranian hardliners and the Republican party certainly are saying it is though.

Does anyone know who's leading the scoreboard right now? for arms fire only*

You both misspelled Iran