Breaking News: ARREST Just Stunned

Hillary Clinton’s Campaign TO THE CORE!

Hillary Clinton went through a Democrat Party primary while dozens of FBI agents
conducted a criminal investigation into her illegal use of a home email server to
transmit classified information. In addition, she saw thousands of those emails
leaked by hackers, just as the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Philadelphia started.

But Hillary’s corruption dates back long before her work in the Obama administration.
In the 1990s, she and her husband President Bill Clinton were caught up in a scandal
when a Chinese billionaire allegedly made illegal contributions of more than $1 million
to his Presidential campaign. He’s about to testify before Congress!

thepoliticalinsider.com/breaking-news-arrest-just-stunned-hillary-clintons-campaign-core/?source=Rob

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713478/ANOTHER-90s-scandal-returns-haunt-Clintons-Chinese-billionaire-illegal-donations-Bill-s-election-campaign-faces-Congress-quiz-arrested-FBI-bribery.html#comments
youtube.com/watch?v=xulXFB3-A3c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuggg this is really happening!
Will he suicide himself soon? accidentally?

Bumping

Please let this happen.

He better stay clear from any fitness studios, trump tower, neighborhoods with theft.. and a lot of other places kek

>Hillary Clinton went through a Democrat Party primary while dozens of FBI agents conducted a criminal investigation into her illegal use of a home email server to transmit classified information. In addition, she saw thousands of those emails leaked by hackers, just as the Democratic National Convention (DNC) in Philadelphia started.

Those were two entirely unrelated things, though. The leaked emails were from the DNC, not here private email servers.

Bumping

This.
He will "accidentally" jump out of a helicopter with no parachute, while in custody.

Hopefully he doesn't take a single engine aircraft to the DC airport.

The media will just ignore this, when is he being questioned?

So she used her work email to send personal messages...

So fucking what?

Hopefully he has immunity to accidental suicides by stabbing himself twelve times.

But they won't be able to ignore her being in prison.

>He’s about to testify before Congress!
Fascinating, bumping relevant information.

Did that really happen to someone?? If so can I ask who??

Shes not going to prison. This guys testimony is going to hurt her ar all

Backwards. Fucknut.

More info here:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3713478/ANOTHER-90s-scandal-returns-haunt-Clintons-Chinese-billionaire-illegal-donations-Bill-s-election-campaign-faces-Congress-quiz-arrested-FBI-bribery.html#comments

seems legit...

Samefagging shill detected.

Another suicidal man that will shoot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun before throwing himself out a window?

What are the odds he dies by "suicide"?

Nah, probably another guy who's been decapitated by natural causes.

He's going to """""suicide""""" himself before he testifies anything

We all fucking know he will. HE probably knows he will and that's why he's tried to avoid it so hard.

Hilldog is literally immune. She was chosen by THE establishment, you can't rely on them to put their chosen one in their own prisons.

Besides that she's bedfellows with James Comey and with Loretta Lynch, the two main people who could indict her. It's just not going to happen, there's nobody higher than her to bring her to justice.

Reminder that the UN official who was connected to seng and bribery charges tragically died in a weightlifting accident.

I sure hope he doesn't commit suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head nine times, wouldn't that just be a terrible coincidence?

Holy shit !

F

U

>mfw he might "commit suicide" before the hearing
>mfw he might appear before the hearing sweaty and shaking, and say 'she's innocent, everything is fine'
>mfw the judge might just say 'yeah, she did all that, but i still find her innocent'
>mfw at any rate, the MSM will do everything they can to downplay everything

Sadly, you're right. Shes gonna win no matter what.

>might
>might
>might
you're being too charitable

WHEN IS HE DUE FOR THE HEARING?!

Will based Gowdy and Chaffetz be there?

bamp

KEK PROTECT THIS MAN

>The House Oversight Committee told Daily Mail Online that it will seek an interview with Ng Lap Seng, 68, who evaded congressional investigators for years.

It's not even official yet, they'll try to offer a get our of jail card in exchange for a hearing.

Why does this need bumping you fuckwits

This guy is a billionaire, not some thuggy nigger who stole money for nice cars.

You guys are dreaming if you think he'll get killed without ramifications to the Clintons. If this story is in fact true

Both were leaked.

STOP USING THE FUCKING DAILY MAIL AS A SOURCE FOR ANYTHING

>some foreigner is doing "capitol hill stuff" because of the rethuglican agenda to block the first woman president

And not a single liberal will give a fuck.

Dont use any sources then. They are all biased.

Actually, there is ONE Alphabet Agency that could put her down, and the DOJ/FBI wouldn't be able to stop them.

The CIA.
If she's involved in foreign shit like this, the CIA could conceivably step in.

Since they are equally overseen by the Legislative and Executive branches, the POTUS wouldn't be able to just step in and save her. He'd need a fair amount of unilateral support from the Senate.

If the CIA moved on her for accepting foreign campaign money, they could hold her without trial.

It's highly unlikely this will happen though. The CIA would be gutted for it.

>Another suicidal man that will shoot himself in the back of the head with a shotgun before throwing himself out a window?
>Nah, probably another guy who's been decapitated by natural causes.

I've got my money on giant rabbits.

youtube.com/watch?v=xulXFB3-A3c

RIP in peace. No doubt this Chinaman will soon kill himself by shooting himself once between the eyes and also multiple times through the chest

>What foreigner doing what "capitol hill stuff?"
>re Thug lican
>woman power

You shills aren't even trying.

She and Bill are CIA. Not a chance.

for you

I hate you shills so much. You will have your reckoning.

Its a privat company, and they are partners,
so probly not happening.

Yeah, but they want her in office.

They love that wretched aryan.

>Chinese billionaire allegedly made illegal contributions of more than $1 million to his Presidential campaign
Then NAFTA passed, which sent manufacturing jobs to China. The promise was higher paying jobs in the US, but in retrospect it seems that what that meant was "it will benefit the rich".
Fuck the Clintons.
I don't like Trump either, but another Clinton administration would be a disaster for this country.

Thanks for shitting on civilization by correcting the record!

>I don't like Trump either, but another Clinton administration would be a disaster for this country.
>I don't like Trump either,
Where do you think you are? Trump is great!

I don't into groupthink. You shouldn't either.
Think for yourself.

Please let this be the straw that brings down the empire.

STREAM WHERE?

>CIA
they're gonna need some big guys to pull that off

bumping fuck the shills

Yeah, only use CNN or MSNBC Pls

He's not great, but he's the best we've got.

wtf i hate hillary now

SHOCKING!