I'd rather have a mean man instead of someone with political experience

>I'd rather have a mean man instead of someone with political experience

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'd rather have a man who doesn't give a fuck what people think of him than a corrupt career politician

Fixed that for you.

Sup you hate Obama?
Seems he did a decent job, with no political experience.
So tell us what's so bad about Obama, that you think someone can't do a job as good as he did?

>I'd rather have a meme man instead of someone with political experience
ftfy
And the answer is yes, I would.

>i'd rather have a sage and hide then a report
there ya go OP :)

I'd rather have a mean guy than a criminal

>1 post by this ID

Yeah you only have one post, what's your point? Is this some new meme I haven't seen?

Political experience is a load of horseshit
All it means is that because Hillary has spent the last few decades fucking over the country, encouraging pointless wars for Americans to die in, taking money from foreigners and bankers, and helping millions of shitskins leech off welfare - because of all of that, she is more qualified to keep doing the same

That's political experience
Well, politicians should just die

You actually think Trump doesn't care what people think of him? The guy acts like a child when someone offends him. I think that's caring what people think of him.

(((political experience)))

Hey you are really making me think, but why is Hillary so sick and bloated while Jill is peppy and slim? This worries me.

I value political experience (experience brokering deals between parties) less than I value experience in public service and governing (yourself and others), as well as an ability to think before speaking.

Donald falls way down on the qualities I value.

Yes absolutely.

>bloo bloo muh feelings
It doesn't matter. Clinton is corrupt as fuck and her policies and record is awful.

Damn pretty hot for an older chick. No shit I had a dream last night Jill Stein coerced me to be part of her stable of studs that 'service' her.

Experience is only relevant if you have a track record of making good decisions - Hillary does not. Her experience works against her.

>Mean man
Jesus Christ, first day on the job, shill?

Just admit it. You just want to see liberal butthurts.

I honestly see rabid Trump haters being more sensitive and childish. Look how they obsess over things like hands and tweets like it really truly and deeply hurts them. You guys can't shut up about him because you are unable to control your emotions and project your insecurities onto Trump or his supporters.

>Donald falls way down on the qualities I value.
How does Donald Trump fall down on public service and governing yourself and others?

He donates money to charities and is a successful business man who employs thousands of people.

>mean man

8 year olds (ostensibly) don't post here; you can call people assholes.

> I rather vote for puppet of oligarchy than a change
Some nigger tier mentallity here

youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU

>I'd rather have a moon man

>I'd rather have an honest buffoon than a lying warmonger.

yep. sounds about right

People don't mysteriously die when they stand up to trump

I don't need to stoop to your childish level of using cuss words. I graduated college after all.

We already know which oligarch Trump is a puppet of.

Hillary's the puppet

>30 posts
>27 posters....
really makes you think...

Is this the best CTR can come up with? I'll take a Putin puppet over a Soros one any day. It's not even close.

bump

what;s with the new threads saying can you explain this new thing? ignore educating people for now folks.

Lurk moar, faggot.

>I would rather have a mean man than than a corrupt felonious globalist dyke who has had had a stroke.

I would totally fuck Jill Stein.

>comparing Obama and Trump in terms of experience

They're really reaching now

>I'd rather have a man who doesn't give a fuck what people think of him

Is that why he got TRIGGERED when Khan said he never sacrificed anything?

>tfw you still haven\t taken a shite today

>I'll vote for Donald Drumpf

>I'd rather have world war three than a rude president!

That's not his last name.

Do you realize how immature you sound?

Lol Trump if finished

Shill.

Sage

>Lifelong bureaucrats are really great at everything they do :)
>Even though they have no standard and are never held accountable when they fail

>you live in the hell that you have crated.

gofixourself

>I'd rather have a lying psychopatch than Trump as president!

Hitler had political experience, too, but nobody here would want to resurrect him and put him in office.

Trump never attacks someone until he is attacked first.

Why bother when we can just vote Hillary?

This is priceless. All those americans here lecturing us about muslims and then they have a muslim deciding the fate of their country.

I'd rather vote against the party that doesn't care about white working class people anymore.

>experience in corruption

also saged
and thanks for correcting the record

> Putin
> an oligarch
Nigga you don't know jackshit about Russia nor its politics if think this.

Also: you still don't answer my question: why would you support $hillary, the puppet of American oligarchy?

Trump only cares about his cred, not about approval of some wimpy collaborators.

Trumpfags are pathetic
Leftists are more pathetic

Not hard to figure out

>mean man
A incredibly successful but plain speaking white guy? Still waiting to hear how he's racist or hates muslims, not the media taking things out of context.

>political experience
She rode her husbands coattails the ENTIRE way. What positive thing did she do in the state department? She fucked around in the middle east some more and got americans killed. The "she held a position that means a thing!" meme needs to die.

political experience=how to fuck a whole nation and not getting into prison for it
yeah,
everybody loves people like this