Congratulations, after years of dedication and hard work...

Congratulations, after years of dedication and hard work, you've finally became the leader of the Justice League of America! What are your first five commands?

only one thing user

rape the joker

If you've been dead you're off the League

I don't need any Black Lanterns on my team

Hire Jonn.

who's the guy on the top right? with the owl?

Red Robin.

The leader of the Justice League is not a position where you give commands and they are automatically obeyed. It's a grouping of individuals who sometimes work together and listen to the tactical advice one or two gives in combat but decides action otherwise as part of a group, usually with votes.

What you are thinking of is a tyrannical dictator, which is kind of different.
Honestly I'm confused how anyone could be so retarded that you'd confuse the two things, but people constantly find ways of surprising you I guess.

1 - Wonder Woman and Power Girl need to Mud Wrestle, no powers, in costume

2- Black Canary takes on the winner

1. There must always be coffee.
2. I want someone to train me up so that I'm not a total waste of space
3. I want an Iron Man suit from one of the smart tech guys.
4. We're making a super prison in space and we're putting all the worst guys in there. There'll be a self-sustaining ecosystem inside so we don't have to keep sending supply ships, the place will be staffed by robots, and at the slightest sign something's gone wrong the whole thing is rigged to blow. There's no engines on it either, so if they take it over they'll just be starving in a box in space.
5. We'll be taking vacations in shifts. Everyone gets two weeks off, but we need at least 60% of the League on call at all times. Vacations are subject to interruption should cosmic shit go down.

>Mud Wrestle
I'll never understand this fetish. You're just blocking the view of the girls' sweaty bodies with mud.

Dr. Mid-Nite.

Erase Tim Drake from existence. Make it so he never existed.

That is all.

So if the Joker decides to do something assholey that means Captain Cold has to die?

Yes, Wally.

Its got a big element of humiliation in it for me to be honest, the same reason I loved YCDTOTV when I was younger, pretty girls getting messy

>The leader of the Justice League is not a position where you give commands and they are automatically obeyed.

Arguably the League doesn't even HAVE a leader. It has Batman providing steady tactical advice using Martian Manhunter, and arguably Superman is closest to leader, but even he's more like a figurehead or flagship than an actual leader.

Avengers have a leader, usually Steve Rogers, but the JL tends to be more friendly/egalitarian.

Captain Cold is nowhere near "the worst guys". Dude robs banks from time to time.
No, if Joker pulls some shit then he and any villain who's killed, been put away, then gotten out snd killed again get killed. So, like Deadshot and every mastermind villain who occasionally tries genocide.

>Captain Cold
>The worst guys

1) build prision in space similar to the watchtower, but a hightech prision designed by the smartest leaguers and constantly guarded by a fragment of the league. Similar to the concentration camp in kingdom come, but more prision like. Put there every major extremely dangerous criminal and guard it to the teeth. If possible, banish everyone that tries to escape into the phantom zone
2) the new main directive of the league is to work on and develop new technology such as clean and cheap fusion tech, space travel tech, terraforming tech etc. Then give said technologies free to every nation in the world. No weapon tech. (If something non harmful can be weaponized, we have to live with that)
3) the league will now focus more heavily on white collar crime and goverment corruption in general.
4) More focus on general threats (aliens, demons, corrupt world leaders, natural disasters...) to humanity. Make the whole league to more of a green lantern corp for earth alone.
5)Slowly build up more intelligence in every country, constantly gathering information. Prevent potential wars simply by threatening to intervene. Make every single war a cold one dr. manhattan style. Be the only ones to fight terrorists, dictators etc., because we have fucking gods in our team and we can do it (I'd just order superman and the flash to just put all of them in prision in the blink of an eye)

Will this be entertaining? No. Will this make for a good comic? No. Will this be efficient? Not perfectly, but probably better than the current way to handle things.

It'd be entertaining in an Ultimates 1 and 2 way.

Gas the Humans
Race war now

Put the whole world in the bottle fuck "muh freedumbs" when security is more important

Fuck that, pal. I'm joining the JSA.

ALL FEMALE HEROES MUST WEAR MINI SKIRTS!

Yo, I'm cool with this guy being in charge

Ida know, he's kinda a hothead...

All women must wear pants
Superman is literally not allowed to shave his beard or have any type of hair that is not a mullet
Bruce must sit down and talk to his Robin's for 3 hours a day
Punch Hal in the neck
Black lightning go train Static shock you cock

Remove Power Girl

Exile all genocidal villains to the Phantom Zone
Build a mobile flying base like the carrier from the Authority
Just call ourselves the Justice League since we protect the world not just America
Have the Teen Titans absorbed into the Justice League as a secondary team under the tutelage of the Justice League and put someone responsible in charge such as Jonn
Start merchandising the Justice League for money so we dont have to rely on the UN such as Superman figures

kys lad

I'll gladly steps down and commit sedoku after she's removed

Why is in every group shot Red Tornade like in the front row, yet he has nearly no presence in the acutal comic/show?

We shorten the name to just the Justice League and establish international leagues working with the consent of their respective countries and all reporting to a central, nongovernmental authority housed over international waters. Don't want heroes working in your country, fine, but fuck you when the shit hits the fan and you have to deal with this without us.

Out and out demand that no hero in the League supports any political position publicly while under membership to the League. Fuck your activism and political agendas. We're here to save everyone's lives, not just the under/overprivileged (however you may define them). We save everybody, and if you can't handle that, get the fuck out. Superman can't be Superman without picketing North Carolina single sex bathrooms? He can do so on his own without a membership, because someone, somewhere will get that much more cautious around him and, by proxy, the entire League, compromising our effectiveness. That's why we have secret identities, after all. Go fight social inequality as Clark Kent - we're here to save lives.

Equally staff the team with magic and tech users, and encourage them to work together as often as possible. Get people out of comfort zones. Make the racist guy work with the black guy. If they can't handle that, kick them out. Again, we're here to save lives, and by encouraging different minded and abilitied people to cooperate will help safeguard the world.

Get on damn good terms with Atlantis. They're always undervalued as a resource and they navigated 70% of the Earth better than we do.

Insist on an order of priorities for League crises. Batman too busy fighting a mugger to stop Starro? Fuck his ass out of here. We're the big damn guns for a reason. Street level is for your own time, and the first time you fail to answer a League emergency summons, don't even bother coming by to collect your stuff.

Finally, holy shit, background checks, people.

Toga party!

Spice up the WatchTower.

Have Batwoman fuck me.

>Merge with all other superhero groups unless they don't want to
>Set up Teen Titans Academies around the world
>Males can only wear pants/leggings that can only show the knees at maximum
>The construction of a fleet of javelins and 7 different bases for each continent
>Every X-Men and Xavier Academy Student pre-House of M barring Scarlet Witch is to be moved to the DCU

Step 1 Have Dr Fate make me Temporarily impervious to magic

Step 2 "Zatanna! You need to fuck me for the good of the planet!"

Change my name to martha

Bang Wonder Woman and Power Girl

>1. First thing first, all those world changing devices that cure cancer or world hunger, the super geniuses in here have? Sell them to the pubic.
Don't give me that "mankind isn't ready" crap, if we don't get ourselves ready now we're going to die before we are.
If they can blow up the world, figure out how to tone them down so that they don't.

>2. Batman something has to be done about joker and all those other villains whose only goal in life seems to be rack up a triple digit body count.
Talk to that Bruce Wayne guy your friends with; see if he can help get the laws regarding capital punishment changed up so they finally meet justice.
the same goes to all other league members who have friends in high places.

>3. Green Lanterns, ask your bosses on Oa if we can get some Intel on some of the aliens that might come to attack earth, be nice to get heads up for once.
Oh and see about getting them to rent us some of those science cells or what ever you guys call them until we can build something that can contain them.
After that atomic skull incident with the elite I don't think we can afford the pr shitstorm of letting criminals break out of prison every two weeks.

>4. supes your going to like this. I want of the detectives, hackers and people have ties to the criminal underworld, to dig up all of bodies Lex Luthor has buried.
That guy has caused us far to many problems and has nearly killed us all in his attempts to destroy superman and gotten away with it far to often!
Once you find it all we give it to the government and let them have all the glory of taking down a international terrorist. If they don't, for whatever reason arrest him,
We leak it all online along with all the dirty laundry Checkmate and CADMAS have.
I sure they have a few human rights violations under the rug they don't want the pubic to know about.

>5. From now on, all female league members must WEAR TINY MINISKIRTS! So for super girl, just business as usual.

Guy Gardner gets all the hot chicks and cool missions he wants and I get to write awesome fanfic about it and we call it DC Comics Bigger, More Irish, and Uncut.

Diana, sit with me

Billy, vidya

Guy, beer

Dr Mid-Nite, make sure I'm healthy

Bruce, smile

Remove Power Girl's clothing.