What went RIGHT?

What went RIGHT?

>mudslime hating qt playing Wonder Woman
>stands somewhere in between light-hearted MCU quipfest and Snyder/Nolan grimdark DCEU

fpbp

most big budget Hollywood blockbusters usually have around a 60% / 40% split (or higher) between the international & domestic box office. Wonder Woman is almost 50% / 50% meaning overseas audiences arent as enthusiastic as American audiences.

This is Wonder Woman

>making more money foreign than domestic without Germany, Japan and 10 other markets
Absolutely based

CHINKED

Jewish actress fights Nazis. This works in Hollywood. Every time.

>its actually above $700m
BOM is ridiculously slow. States it has only earned $40m in China when its actually over $100m

>Nazis

Might as well say she was fighting orks, ya fucking idiot.

Jew detected.

No, that's Gal Gadot years ago. This is WW.

It's at 573 million you mong

It's at $100M you retard.

SJW

Pretty much this
The balance of light/dark and the pacing was spot on. For Capeshit it was pretty well made despite a few mediocre CG scenes

Which is no surprise. WW is nowhere influential as Batman or Superman in a country where DC comics are not household names.

Decent directing
No sjw marketing to alienate audiences
Chris Pratt

>WW
>>stands somewhere in between light-hearted MCU
Lol no

nothing

everything

The most beautiful woman on the planet playing the lead

Abandoning Snyder's vision and copying Marvel formula.

>no SJW marketing
>What are female only screenings

How is that SJW? You alt righties are the real SJWs, acting like you're persecuted by a female screening.

They were pointing out hypocrisy you dull cunt

>one female only screening done for publicity only by Alamo and not sponsored by WB
>it's sjw marketing!
You're a bona fide retard.

Shit only faggots with no lives cry about.

I srly don't know, didn't watch it yet but it must be a great movie with a great plot because the lead actress is a skelly who looked awful in FF movies

Yeah, I bet you lead a fulfilling life spending your time vehemently defending shitty feminist power-fantasies on an anime imageboard

>the lead actress is a skelly
She hasn't been for a while. Stale meme.

I see no difference between her FF self and her current self, she gained 1 pound? woopity doo, she has no muscle tone, I see hotter and fitter girls in the beach everyday

>I WILL FIGHT AGAINST THE MARXIST FEMINIST SJW CONSPIRACY TO UNDERMINE PROUD WHITE MEN LIKE MYSELF UNTIL MY LAST DYING BREATH! Why am I so lonely?

>I see hotter and fitter girls in the beach everyday
>"ew that creep is staring!"

See, not watch or stare, learn the difference, it might save your life.

Poor girls.

Wonder Woman going steady, 13% increase from yesterday. Transformers didn't do damage.

>T5 is going to kill WW
>it doesn't
Add that to the timeline.