Did you like it?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Duck
youtube.com/watch?v=puYJ0Ojp5cI
youtu.be/Xi_hcwB8i64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yeah

Could have been much better

Best version of lola. It also had one of the best superman parodies.

>best version
To be honest I thought she was extremely annoying.

Howso?

Best version of Daffy as well.

I'll take Crazy Lola that's actually amusing over Grrrrrrllll Power Lola every day of the week.

wasn't that kinda the point though? I mean I certainly found her more interesting and entertaining than the original version

They actually made her looney, on top of that I actually liked her with Bugs mainly because Bugs didn't know how to deal with her or her insanity so she pretty much always got the better of him

she also had some decent interactions with Daffy too

Meh. It was a good time waster. But that's about it.

I think the whole chilled out lifestyle of the Looney tunes kinda made it boring for me

Anyways, I like it a lot better than this crap

Daffy is the best in everything

Especially here

Forgot image

NOT LIKE THE ORIGINALS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it was alright as a time waster

>tfw Lola will never crush your balls against her forehead

>Wabbit
Is it even possible to make an old style Looney tunes nowadays

Yeah but I honestly thought that she was a horrible girlfriend for Bugs, and a great one for Daffy. That betrays the purpose of her character if you prefer to see her with the other one, doesn't it?

Meanwhile, Tina was a more "meh" character. She was just boring. And I always wonder why they made an OC to be his love interest when they already had Melissa.

No, it was fucking shit.

Lola and Daffy would have been terrible together, they are both insane they would have ended up dead in like a week

>Melissa
Literally who?

The opening of that can has the shape of a pull-tab style can, which were much heavier than modern soda/beer cans, and actually where the whole "crushing a can to show how much of a hardass you are" trope/meme came from.
I know I over analyze things.

Lola was hot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Duck
She wasn't really big outside of Baby Looney Tunes, but she did better than Bugs' original girlfriend, who was only ever used in merchandise.

True, but what the fuck did Bugs and Lola even have in common? She was insane and annoyed him. He just put up with her out of pity. If they got married, Bugs would commit suicide due to not being able to take her madness anymore.

And fuck you Melissa was cool. Obscure, but cool.

Bugs was really attracted to Lola physically, also she has rich parents.

Also I'm not even sure I would say he put up with her so much as he didn't know how to get rid of her, until she eventually grew on him and he learned to expect his "horrible" fate of being loved by a insane yet extremely beautiful and rich girl.

You act like these distractions won't one day disappear. She'll get old and ugly and her fortune will go, then there will be nothing keeping his mind off of her being unbearable. He already hates Daffy. She's about the same level as him, perhaps worse.

>That episode where Daffy pretended to be a lawyer to impress his girlfriend's dad
Where did he get the office? Love this show

She'll have killed him during a psychotic episode long before that happens.

you are honestly thinking about this far too in depth

also who knows maybe Lola would calm down after she had kids

Nope, the good animators/artists have jumped shit from WB long ago

Bugs is actually well off so he doesn't need the money. So the interest is mostly on Lola's part and Bugs needs to get the fuck away from her if he can. BECAUSE BITCH IS OUT RIGHT NUTS! And is 'Fatal Attraction' levels of psycho. Case in point: youtube.com/watch?v=puYJ0Ojp5cI

I dont really think the songs count as canon but whatever

you clearly don't enjoy yandere

Bugs had a decent amount of money because......?

I still love the Bowling episode where Daffy scratches up Porky's car just to get everyones attention.

He invented the carrot peeler
Look it up

I like season 2. Good plot and fun dynamics.

Managed to get more laughs out of me than I expected.
The episode where Daffy uses Porky to hunt for truffles still gets me every time.

Why would anyone enjoy yandere?

Do you like the thought of a girl sawing off your limbs because you looked at someone else? Are you a member of a cult? She'll kill off all your friends and family to keep you to herself.

Do not stick your dick in crazy man. You never stick your dick in someone who would try and kill you. It seems nice at first, but then it just becomes plain fucking wrong. Literally, what's the appeal?

I loved it and miss it

not all yandere is literally crazy to the point of murder

No one posts the best Merry Melody

youtu.be/Xi_hcwB8i64

Funny, quirky, and gwilled cheese.

If you didn't like this, you're either some sort of 'pseudo intellectual' or were raped as a child to the point where cheap laughs aren't something you could possibly humor.

Not really.

It wasn't funny. Only real positive from the show was Daffy and new Lola. Everything else was boring or completely forgettable.

I don't want to fuck yanderes, they're just entertaining characters to watch.

He also was in the army and in NASA and did all this other stuff instead of going to school

Thw show had many good waifu

That scene was so cringe.

Liked the end where he makes them lose the tournament twice, and then just stands there frozen in shock for hours.

Was a good show that actually did a decent job with a pretty terrible premise. Socially retarded loser Daffy was kind of amazing.

It felt like a show from that specific timeframe back in the 90s where a lot of cartoons tried to be basically The Simpsons without the excuse of being made back when the Simpsons were actually good.

What