Any actual analysis as to why Hillary is doing better than Trump?

Any actual analysis as to why Hillary is doing better than Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-donald-trump-blowing-it/
politifactbias.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU
gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/sen-debbie-stabenow-d-mich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-news-photo/484300116
politicususa.com/2016/07/25/gop-platforms-hideous-plan-rebirth-constitution.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump won't stay focused and he needs to use more artful language

If I had to guess it would be because Trump's rhetoric only appeals to the very far right whereas Clinton is capitalizing on voters who would vote for anyone if it meant keeping Trump out of office.

Hillary was able to put on a positive image while Trump was all over the media because of the Khans

Trump needs to apologise for his flippancy towards a) the parents of veterans and b) his Purple Heart.

I'm a Trump supporter. But he is literally shooting himself in the foot with moderates right now. Even core Trump supporters are pissed off at his disrespect of veterans.

He is a complete and utter fucking idiot sometimes. I would still vote for him if I could, but he is a fucking moron.

538 has some analysis at fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-donald-trump-blowing-it/

tl;dr some people smarter than I am think it's because running his "unconventional" primary might've cause a (currently hidden) structural problem in his campaign that's being exposed post-primary.

We need to shitpost about how terrible the Khans are and that trump was right about them.

The purple heart thing.. I dunno. I can see how he meant to say things but he has to get his mannerisms under control.

Hillary is more honest than Sanders and Trump

Because the MSM keeps talking like she is, they are basically neck and neck at the moment because they are both shit at being presidential candidates. Trump's spontinaety gets the better of him all the time and Hillary is the manifestation of everything wrong in American politics, I wish she'd get hit by a bus, the world would be a better place.

Donald J. Trump’s record on truth and accuracy is astonishingly poor. So far, we’ve fact-checked more than 70 Trump statements and rated fully three-quarters of them as Mostly False, False or “Pants on Fire” (we reserve this last designation for a claim that is not only inaccurate but also ridiculous).

In the Democratic race, Senator Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton are evenly matched at 28 percent (based on 43 checks of Mr. Sanders and 140 checks of Mrs. Clinton). Outside of the primary campaign, we’ve continued checking the public statements of Bill Clinton since 2007; he comes out slightly ahead of President Obama in his truth-telling track record.

Hahahah

> ((((politico))))
> facts
pick one and only one
dat samefag tho you ctr shills need to stop being so new

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD™

$0.02 HAS BEEN DEPOSITED IN YOUR ACCOUNT

Let's see, who's shilling for Hillary.
All of the Democrats.
All of the RINOs.
All of the media.
All of the pollsters.
All of the academics.

She should be up 92 to 4, and the only reason she's not is because she's a horribly corrupt piece of shit.

Biased polling.

Hard push in the mainstream media to dampen the Trump vote. I've seen quite a few elections and never, ever seen the level of flat-out determination to sink one candidate from all sides.

She's not. Media lies

Why is it when someone is accused of shilling it's always just a couple of cents per post? Why would anyone waste their time posting for hours just to make a couple of bucks?

THANKS POLITIFACT FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD. I AM NOW WITH HER!

See how easy it is?

>Even core Trump supporters are pissed off at his disrespect of veterans.

Kek coming from a taiwanese finger puppet forum that calls all vets welfare queens. Cute.

Samefag? It's the exact same ID you moron
>ur facts aren't facts!
not an argument

Literal poll manipulation.

This is true, and Hillary should feel embarrassed

> not knowing what samefagging is
No shit its the same id moron
> politifact isn't biased
politifactbias.com/
ofc not senpai and politifact bias is a republican funded attempt to smear Hillary's campaign, and CTR don't raid this board ect.

Ok, here's another question I have. Considering that this info is coming from polling aggregate sites, are you suggesting that every polling service is somehow colluding together against Trump? That seems pretty far fetched.

they fear that trump will tell on congress and the current administration if he gets elected

the problem is the fed was audited in 2013 . every one knows the QE pumped into wall street was never taken out . wave after wave still in wall street. trillions of american dollars not counted as debt that the government didnt have to prop up apple and microsoft.

Right. Have you listened to the awful things Khan was shouting about? Did you watch Trump's calm and dismissive response?

He was nothing but respectful to the angry shitskinned cunt.

Even the Fox poll didn't have the right proportion of Dem/Rep voters in it

>Why is it when someone is accused of shilling it's always just a couple of cents per post?
Because that's what they probably make bro.
>Why would anyone waste their time posting for hours just to make a couple of bucks?
We will never know.

What point are you trying to make here exactly?

I'm stating THE FACTS. His recent actions and comments have pissed people off. Support for veterans should be one of his CORE FUCKING MESSAGES. He's supposed to be a conservative for fuck's sake, he needs to start acting like one

Makes you wonder if being the first female president is worth being remembered as the most hated one going in as well.

Trump is failing because he can't into decent human being. He is at the point where he is supposed to show us his classiness and ability to be a professional. But continuing to take obvious bait makes me think he is just a HIlary plant to put her over the top.

Remember, anyone else on the Repub ticket would have dunked Hilary after the whole e-mail + dnc leak.

have you not read any of the dnc leaks? these polls are shit they oversample the fuck out of democrats and try and pass it off as an unbiased poll.

She's not. This is the next phase of the operation.
>Trump and his supporters are violent
>Trump and his supporters are racist
>TRUMP ISN'T WINNING YOU GUYS! YOU WANT TO BE ON THE WINNING TEAM DON'T YOU? STRONGER TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Guys, do not believe any of these rigged polls. They are for intents and purposes, USELESS.

Political really does lie, a lot.

>transgender girls aren't boys
>Mfw

He's setting himself up as the underdog. He doesn't perceive reality the same way normal people do. Just watch as he skyrockets in the polls.

>be kind to a shit stain who advocates for sharia law

Christ this seems so petty. Hasn't she been canceling rallies recently too, due to low turnout?

what rally was this?

Your brains must be the size of a pea because you're not getting what I'm saying

It's politically unpopular

I don't give a fuck what you think

It's about what voters think

Please try and get this concept through your thick fucking skulls

youtube.com/watch?v=I8c3X0giWJU

I dunno I didn't save the tweet just the pic

Support for veterans is one of his core messages. He's just really bad at getting that across.

she's had low turnout the from the beginning . that's why when sanders started getting recognition I though he'd be prez

Convention bump, recent scandals and bernouts coming to terms with reality. The "muh rigged polls" crowd are just in denial, you can't engineer a gap this big, it's maybe exaggerated a bit but Trump IS trailing Hillary everywhere.

Jeb would have been slaughtered.

Rubio would have gotten too thirsty and lost his voice.

Cruz would just lie about something.

Carson would have given a politely-worded and well-thought-out lecture that would put people to sleep.

Paul might have said something important but people would be too busy laughing at him to listen.

Fiorina would have said something about stong, reponsible woman leaders.

I don't even remember any of the other Republican candidates because they were all so low-energy.

lmao, image is so fake

Nigga, the polls are literally rigged. Last week Reuters basically admitted to it.

Not one bit of info coming from the media establishment should be trusted.

Are you getting the standard $200 rate?

-Media shilling intensely anti-trump at all hours
-Trump saying pointless stupid shit attacking unimportant people
-Hillary not saying anything at all
-no major terrorist attacks

Trump should have just stayed on topic but no, he had to fucking respond to some shitskin.

I wonder if hillary can pick up enough support from republicans to make up for the dems that won't vote for her

>Hillary is doing better than Trump
Proof?

the ppl that support trump don't care what he says

im sorry, it was just a joke, but yeah you pretty much cant tell the difference between a shill and troll anymore

In the words of your people, Trump racks disciprine.

damn, threads dead, and no one saw my sick get

ITS NOT SHILLARY ITS SOME BITCH NAMED DEBBIE

gettyimages.ie/detail/news-photo/sen-debbie-stabenow-d-mich-speaks-to-a-small-crowd-as-she-news-photo/484300116

why you writing in caps, fuck off shill

still, 15-20 there to support hillary?

I wonder if hillary has enough staffers to beat trumps nativists in the general

Most people don't even know wtf he said about Khan or the Purple Heart. Shit I closely follow this election and barely have a clue what Trump said about Khan.

Any actual evidence that Hillary is doing better than Trump?

I mean, it is very hard to do political polling at the best of times. You can't really expect the respondent demographics to reflect the actual voting demographics this time around due to how unusual Trump is (being a celebrity and appealing to people politicians usually ignore). Further, there is verified evidence of the DNC colluding with the media (journalists for major media outlets present the entire text of their articles to Hillary's campaign for approval according to leaked emails) which makes it seem like these polls might even be intentionally using biased polling techniques.

But looking at other possible metrics of support all you see is Trump attracting massive crowds every where he goes while Hillary can't even drum up a crowd of 1k. Trump with huge social media followings that are double the number of Hillary's and also much more engaged in commenting and sharing. Then you look at the media presence and Hillary hasn't given a press conference in a year while Trump is doing 5 interviews a day and is always at least 50%+ of any news show/site's content.

this is increasingly annoying. I just want my trump update or the latest Killary news but i all i get is
>Hillary is better than trump because "Insert Liberal biased shit"
>Also Trips wins

you could have got a hint if hillary hadn't rigged the primaries. I bet she's lost ground since

Be gone satan

All bark and no bite >The candidate

pretty much describes Hillary.

>CNN drops 18-34 year olds from their poll to get Hillary ahead
>reuters retroactively removes the "neither option" from old poll results and guesses that Hillary is being underreported as a result of it, taking trump from being ahead by three to Hillary being behind by 2 after the poll is released
>many polls completely oversample dems and undersample independents
Lies, damn lies, and statistics.

it'll be funny if republicans get her elected after the 25 year hateathon and the dems walked away

Trump keeps spouting off at the mouth and won't stay focused on any type of policy or even attacking Hillary. It's pathetic. His campaign is falling apart.

Any other candidate could have focused on her negatives, mitigated her post-conference bounce, and capitalized on it all. Not Trump. He gives her more ammunition. If he's not controlled opposition then he's a fucking moron and has himself surrounded by yes-men and it's only going to get worse from here on out. The debate is going to be his grave.

she isn't, polls are shit

Liberals are by far the primary source of hateful speech and actions

This is idea that conservative stances are only motivated by hate is so disingenuous. You want to act like you're so much more reasonable and openminded but refuse to consider a critical opinion on an issue involving race or class.

Trump was really good at doing this when it was just the GOP election.
But now he's been very busy with his speeches. but it feels like he doesn't want to go in on Hillary speculations. However he did point her out as Crooked Hillary if trump wanted he could shittalk her just as we do on /pol.
But i do think that he wants to win over voters that weren't going to vote in the election and make them vote for him. and the majority of voters do not want the candidates to call each other names or accusing them of different things.
This is a huge case in Denmark where we do not really like the big parties shit talking each other and just want them to give us a good reason.
>inb4 Murica is different, I know

fuck off you fascist kkk racist nazi

The simplest explanation is that the polls are bullshit, since any real evidence of support for either candidate shows Trump overwhelmingly filling the venues while Hillary has to pay people to show up.

that's just retarded, the evidence is all around

>crowds/rallies indicate overall voter confidence

It just proves that Trump has a large vocal base of support that will run out there for him.

That is in no way indicative of the average person you pick off the street and ask them what they think and who they'll vote for.

I just think it's hilarious that Trump has gone 'MUH POLLS THE NUMBERS MATTER and the minute the polls start showing him with a 10 point decrease in battleground states he goes to a narrative of it's all corrupt and the polls aren't indicative of what people want.

Only a shill would use that pic

She's not. You're just fooled by the media.

There is only one party left in this country. Even Nader is telling people it's cool if you vote for Hillary.

Trump was sent to blow apart the GOP.

There's only one party now that's it been hijacked by a man who quite obviously had no intention of winning the first place. A man who's been chummy with his opposition and donated to them on several occasions.

A man who when he loses this this his brand will be more powerful than it had been before, will probably get plenty of kickbacks from Hillary for ruining the GOP opposition, and they go home happy at the end of the day.

So you cherry pick the absolute fringe minority and commit a fallacy of composition. Are there SOME racists and hatemongers that vote Republican? Sure. Skinheads and KKK don't exist in any number and haven't been relevant for decades.

You can do the same thing on the left with black panther militant types for instance. There's people calling for killing white people only and it's swept under the rug. There's no people at trump rallys calling for murders or inciting violence. He's done dozens and dozens of rallies and there just isn't evidence to back up your claim

But there are many videos of Trump supporters being attacked unprovoked. Defend that or shut the fuck up

you not fooling anyone
the sky is blue, the grass is green, the republicans are a bunch of fucking racist

btw

>Christcucks

>Racist

Pick one

The only reason niggers are free from slavery is because of Christcuck Republicans. Also may I remind you that Democrat party was the party of the KKK, but it has since switched ideas to a radical social justice approach to everything. This is likely to take advantage of the fact that blacks started voting for Democrats after FDR who made people believe the Democrats could fix the country. Democrats took advantage of this opportunity and became activists for civil rights to garner even more black votes.

Both parties are supporters of civil rights. Just look at the Republicans this year who were the only ones with a black candidate. Neo-Nazis , the KKK, etc vote Republican as Republicans have not gone to the extremes the Democrats have gone to for civil rights with their radical feminism and black lives matter pandering non-stop. Furthermore they are smart enough to know voting for a third party will never work and will be a wasted vote. These "racists" vote for their lesser of two evils, there is no actual "racist" party that would ever have a chance of winning.

She and her allies have spent ten times as much on advertising as Trump and his supporters. Honestly, this is the simplest, and probably best answer. There are a few other factors however:

Trump is relying on earned media, which gives the media control over the tone of his message. This is why his optimistic campaign to "Make America Great Again" is coming across as "negative" and "dystopian".

Also, there is a well known effect in polling in which when "race" is at issue, people lie to pollsters about how they intend to vote so as not to sound racist. So the left's branding of Trump as a racist is [probably suppressing his poll numbers in a way which won't affect the election.

Add it all up and it's amazing he's polling above 30%. It says a lot about how weak a candidate Hillary actually is, and how popular trust in the media has completely collapsed.

>Any actual analysis as to why Hillary is doing better than Trump?

Who runs the media business?
Who made the polling graphics?
Who collected and gave the data?

don't even need (((parenthesis)))
> thinking there's a limit to how far someone would be willing to go to be leader of any powerful nation

the self proclaimed defenders of the constitution

here we go again

politicususa.com/2016/07/25/gop-platforms-hideous-plan-rebirth-constitution.html

>every poll is biased
>except the polls that make my preferred candidate look good
That website is a joke.

The polling methodology was changed.
The polling companies literally said this about a week ago.
Fucking google it. Holy shit.

Your image is retarded bro.

They're in town different places.

The right one is on the road while the left one has tiled floors.

But yes the point is the same. Media manipulation is that easy

But so is photo manipulation