Story time

Uncanny Inhumans 11
Lets blow up Tony's stuff

>Black Bolt paying for his crimes

How do you arrest the king of a sovereign nation?

Carol that is kinda overkill
They got him on tax evasion

I'm kinda surprised Frank is cool with this.

Bye Mosaic, have fun in your solo

Kamala was a bad influence on Lockjaw

>surgical precision
>this is personal
>but fucking over and scaring these 2 guys is completely fine

I thought normal people couldn't see Mosaic

>expecting editors to do their job

Whelp

>expecting Marvel to have editors

Never trust fish people. Have a nice day Sup Forums.

>Inhumans cause mini 9/11
hilarious.

The cover was somewhat less metaphorical than I was expecting.

Remember Stark will be ostracized for flicking and punching a guy once while everybody forgives the inhumans for their own 9/11.

Of course everyone will forgive them, they aren't filthy muties after all.

>Stark kidnaps Ulysses for one night
>lets ruin his life and cause 9/11

I really hope they get real comeuppance and not a slap on the wrist for this.

Well this cover held up, maybe the cover of 14 will too.

Inhumans are a sacred cow for marvel right now, of course they wont suffer, maybe tritón and máximus since Nobody care about them

I thought Grid's power was electromagnetic waves

Not some sort of technopathy

>Pacheo is wasted on this garbage
>Stuck with garbage inker and colorist
Fuck you Marvel

Power creep

This was fucking awful. Legitimately one of the worst comics I've read this year.

Were the Inhumans supposed to have been written as 'good guys' or sympathetic here at all?

So the first time Triton has had an actual relevance to the plot in years and he's betraying the Royal Family and teaming up with Maximus who for some reason isn't in jail

Well he was a engineer before maybe he used his existing tech knowledge somehow used his powers to assist that.

Is Soule putting out any objectively good books? At least Lemire has his indie titles. WTF happened to these 2.

They thought he was dead. I wonder how Triton found him.

>Inhumans written as good guys
You probably shouldn't start with Soule's stuff if have never read about the Inhumans user.

xfag here

new inhumans which got cancelled was much better than this

the only good arc of Soule inhumans was the Ahura Kang one, I dont give a shit about Medusa sleeping with the Human Torch, or Black Bolt's adventures owning a bar.

Soule trying to write twenty books at a time

>Uncanny Inhumans 11
>Civil War II
>September 11

It's like pottery.

Last chapter with Reader was pretty good. The bar thing was them writing BB out of the book and johnny is just the worst thing of all time.

yo did karnak #5 ever come out?

Wow, those inhumans are so likeable. Someone give them a movie.

Next month

July 20.

#6 may possibly be delayed to September (there's no Karnak #7 solicit for that month).

almost feels like marvel themselves are trying to sabotage them, out of spite to kike perlmutter

Ah, they got me!
Totally thought it would be Karnak. He's been front and center about destroying Stark.
But no, he's got to shit on Stark enough.
Triton had to go fuck shit up.

I like this. This will be a big international incident. I just hope Triton will come out and take the blame by himself and not make Medusa look like a terrorist (well, not any more than she is. Technically she is using force to further a political agenda through fear. Even if it is just the fear of one man.)

Of fuck... I also want an AI that interacts with me doing cosplay.

I like how this is somehow unintentionally proving points from all those strawman characters in the marvel universe saying superhumans start shit and cause massive damage with their fights.

>Stark declares war on ayy lmaos for retarded reasons
>Inhumans just straight up terrorist bomb all his shit
>Inhumans do 9/11 2.0

And CW2 has barely even started yet and all this shit has already happened. What else is even going to happen before Noeditors Comics' latest wild ride is over?

Was it one night? Ulysses wasn't around in this comic. Who has him now?

The Inhumans caused 9/11. Shouldn't all Inhumans be put on the DHS terror watchlist? Or would that be racial profiling?

Civil war now is a synonymous for characters assassination. Everyone do stupid and extreme things just for the sense of shock

>Shouldn't all Inhumans be put on the DHS terror watchlist
no just Kamala.

She'd be the only one who isn't on the list, because profiling sand dindus is racist.

>Triton was with BB for the first Kang mission and knew about the deal before anyone else and was cool with it
>He was at BB's bar for an unknown reason
>Now this
Fish man is Anti-Medusa, he probably want Blackagar back on the throne.

Where is Black Bolt?

wasn't marvel saying "no more delays we promise"?

In his bar, he got exiled and probably wont be in this arc. Unless they need a bailout when Stark comes for revenge.

Running his own bar

Axel said hopefully no more delays and chapter two got delayed again after that. It has had several delays since then. I thought it was cancelled after 6 but with all these delays and no official word they could just be holding off on the solits until they are certain to have it on track.

>No. More delays, we promise.
fixed.

wait it got cancelled? the one with ana kravinoff?

>Black Blot wuz a gud boi! We just need mo' Terrigin Mist fo' dem Inhumanz!

Yes

Living in Marvel, everyday is a mini 9/11

the other variant

Maximus knows this and uses a custom version of terrigen mist that overloads Inhuman powers bit doesn't kill them. Uses Kamran as a human bomb unbeknownst to him. Kamala fights him and her beating him senseless triggers the effect. Kamran blows up several blocks of New Jersey with Kamala being dragged through the mud. Inhumans now look like terrorists in both Stark and Jihad Kamran spin. Now Kamala is a dindu for both inhumans, muslim, and powered individuals.

Be funnier if Kamala or her brother were made the living bomb and she gets full character assassination to become Punished Kamala, The Giant Terror.

What? I'm intrigued now.

He's no longer King. He relinquished the throne to Medusa and opened up a bar in manhattan called The Quiet Room.

>expecting editors to do their job

Based Lockjaw

>it was Triton not Karnak
Huh. Genuinely didn't see that one coming.

>Implying Tony doesn't have insurance on all his stuff

Good job doing nothing Medusa

But Soule created Grid

Is Carol going SSJ2? Whats up with her hair all of a sudden.

>Attacking Avengers Mansion

Good job Medusa, now everyone hates you

After the T-Bomb, Black Bolt pretended to be dead so he could devote himself fully to the illuminati and the whole incursion shit show. After that was dealt with, he returned to take back the throne and Medusa basically said that Blackagar completely fucked over the inhumans by detonating the bomb and that if he wanted the throne back he'd have to go through her to get it (secretly hoping that he would do exactly that). Then instead of fighting Medusa, he basically just shrugged, "said" that Medusa can stay queen and relinquished the throne to her.

Then he proceeded to open up a bar in Manhattan called The Quiet Room.

So in the end, Black Bolt won. No longer has to deal with the stress of ruling a nation, gets to spend all day chilling at his bar, and zero repercussions for genociding the mutant race.

Sup Forums pls

That's pretty great actually. Only downside of it is him watching his wife fucking Johnny Storm I guess.

Medusa used Black Bolt as a scapegoat for the attacks. The terrorgen mist incident is getting swept under the rug because its of religious imprtance to the humans. Think of it as a walking cloud of sharia that is dangerous but can't be put down otherwise inhumans go jihad on everyone even though it causes terrorism in killing humans, mutants, and making inhumans with no accountability for their actions because muh new unexplained powers.

Yes. Best inhuman is back

>important to inhumans

Fucking autotype!

This was a gray issue. I've actually like the inhumans but since they acted like total douhes this issue I'm still all happy to see them get blamed for 9/11 #2

This is a well-written Medusa. Let's see how Bendis fucks it up.

So did Soule just kill Mary Jane Watson? Bleeding Cool - I know I know - predicted she'd be a casualty.

Considering it happened at night, most of the employees are likely gone for the day.

>Implying any company would ever give Tony Stark insurance
Regardless, it's more about the message

What exactly is the sext scandal? that Tony texts dick pics, or he's into kinky shit? Is it a scandal if its basically known by everyone?

This whole issue, I was thinking that this would be a great issue of Iron Man with Inhumans as the villain.

Take your pick. It is revealed he has slept with countless models and has said some kinky shit.

I wonder if Bendis' books will acknowledge any of this.

But why is everyone outraged? He was a man-slut for years, and open about it.

People forget, Triton is Karnak's brother

>Bendis acknowledging anything from another book
Somebody asked him on twitter how Tony had the money to throw a big party in the first chapter of this event despite being poor and he just said being poor for a rich person is not the same as being poor for a poor person. It will be a miracle if the tower is destroyed in the main book.

Well, I highly doubt the editors would let Uncanny Inhumans blow up Stark Tower without Bendis' approval.

>he just said being poor for a rich person is not the same as being poor for a poor person

he's right, Tony can't fund the Avengers but he's not temping and sleeping on the subway