Sum up Sup Forums in one image

Sum up Sup Forums in one image

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3OGMrZKIjKU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Sum up Sup Forums in one image

also a reply to your picture OP. I'm sorry Sup Forums insulted your capeshit :^)

we're cesar right?

Stereo BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

cringed

thread over

holy shit

Double dubs check'd friend

Why always blame Sup Forums? There are 90 politics threads on here daily. Sup Forums is the cancer.

is this the thread where we just post the stupidest fucking images ever

Yes

no

Why are they so attracted to that exposed stone for? Usually they hide under rocks, underground or in dark places..
It's exposed to sun and air, I'm confuse

Because as you may notice the ground is completely flooded and they are climbing to escape drowning

Sup Forums is the most redditest board so we post the most redditest images

It's the bug dimension. You are the one who's underground now.

??

Because no one could possibly hate that retarded kids show what's it called Prick and Snorty? Amirite?

You fucking dumb kids are so fucking stupid.

Yeah but just imagine a board where the guys on the right don't exist. That's Sup Forums

Based Tommy

Sauce?

youtube.com/watch?v=3OGMrZKIjKU

shut the hell up you fucking faggot

Why are you posting a standstill of Riami's Spider-Man?

Ah right

>a standstill

>the ground is lava

Spotted the Sup Forumsedditor.

>Sup Forums is the cancer
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE MEANIES AT /pol

Impressive, very nice

hello Sup Forums

If you had half a brain, you'd realize that all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking Sup Forums, because they have a hardon for such a thing.

More cartoon stuff bleed over also due to Sup Forums. You'd see this started mostly in 2014; more accidental Sup Forums crossposting, more intentional crossposting, more "what if __ was a movie" or "warcraft/etc" that are coming up.

Sup Forums moved in here in 2012; as early as 2011ish due to Big Brother threads "outlawed" due to "poor mean Sup Forums mods" that numerous posted have admitted (back then, not now, before revisionist history newfriends attempt to dissuade), and never left. They use memes to the extreme;, this is their Facebook, they don't care if they piss and shit in the same place they eat.

That's why you see half of this board is spam, also the moderation simply cannot keep up with the massive amount of spam unless you actually send reports. Even then, there seems to be some sort of favoritism with this "fourth round" of moderation (for Sup Forums, since its inception). They delete shit that should be deleted asap (cunny shit, shrek/just/bane [which took forever for them to get on too, the latter memes]), but some things take an awfully long time to delete, like Sup Forums blacked threads.

Stay new.

nah most of the Sup Forumstards here are not that tall, white, fit, or well dressed

kek

>Did you know, Sup Forums, that your industry is attempting to bring an outside party into your movies? Did you know that?

based tomy poster

Sum'd

>reddit
>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are Colbert Drumphcookies dipped in Rick & Morty's szechuan sauce. We are the NEW Sup Forums. Midnight narwhal bacon for LIFE.

all me

I don't feel like reading this post, just wanted to let you know.

Thanks for proving his point

It's ALWAYS someone else's fault, isn't it, Sup Forums babby?

>tries to mock someone claiming it's someone else's fault
>still uses the Sup Forums boogeyman
Hypocrite.

It's not my fault you joined Sup Forums because of star wars 7 and dont' actually know whats happening here

Me too t.b.h, literally felt asleep after the first sentence

>Sum up Sup Forums in one image

So was Sup Forums the designated shitposting blue board prior to Sup Forums? I've been here since summer 2011 and what you're saying makes a lot of sense.

>all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking Sup Forums
Doesn't that mean Sup Forums also ruined Sup Forums because that's basically 99% of the board

99% of Sup Forums is people BTFO-ing Trump these days.

Yes
Any board Sup Forums feels even slightly welcome on turns to shit
This has been a fact for more than a decade now

me on the left

i was getting aroused and then it took a fucking dark turn

So what's wrong with saying Sup Forums is also to blame?

winner

I thought it brought a little colour to the thread

Sup Forums have been our boys since before it even became a board. Sup Forums has always been against us
No one thats actually Sup Forums(much like no one thats actually Sup Forums) supports Sup Forums and it ways. It's forced by the moderation because they bring in the most ad impressions besides Sup Forums

>No one thats actually Sup Forums
Actual Sup Forums doesn't exist anymore
They've been replaced by BASED BLACK MEN

That's nice Bateman, but that's nothing

i hate the fucking autist that keeps posting this cherry picked image and acts like Sup Forums has always been a Sup Forums colony and that it wasn't hijacked by r/thedonald NEETs in the past year after they got bored of the circle jerk over at Sup Forums

>Sup Forums have been our boys since before it even became a board.
Fuck off redditor

hey Sup Forumsirgin when they will release the new blacked vid?

I thought Sup Forums was the contrarian board?

is with Sup Forums the tumblr/facebook board

You weren't here so don't talk about this board like you were.
>cross posting hic/k/

>virgin literally-who movies are better than Chad action flicks
See this is why you haven't lost your virginity yet.

Sup Forums as a whole is contrarian. If you've been on Sup Forums for longer than a nanosecond you should know this place is the same.

PERFECTO