Sell me this pen

>sell me this pen

what do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgCxt5gfaqw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>That will be $0.99 sir, here is your $0.01 change. Have a nice day.

Why was that so hard for everyone? Retail is easy.

Charge him for the pen's price, tell him thank you, have a nice day, dunno why is so hard.

shit on my underwear

> u-uh, i-i-i think it's a very nice p-p-p-pen and...

I'm gonna make it disappear.

>takes pen
>we can exchange the pen for $100 or I will stick this pen into your eye
>this is your choice

i sell the guy the pen

*put pen in my pocket*
>Ok

Go write down this cunny's number for me

y-you too, thanks.

>see somebody with a #Resist T-Shirt
>"This is a commerative White House pen used during the Obama administration, with 44 karat gold trimmings"
>gives me $250 for a shiny pen I found on the ground in a Walmart that I subsequently stuck in my asshole
>????
>profit

>pen in pooper
>tongue in leo's pooper
>tickle in nipple
And win

>hey do you need a pen

They wouldn't even buy that from DiCaprio let alone you, user. With that said I'd be fascinated to see the kind of Sup Forums user who makes your kind of post attempting to sell something to a "normie".

Why? you don't want this pen, this pen is not trendy, and cool, and swag or whatever you call it, you look like someone who only likes mainstream stuff, those kind of pens are in that aisle. This pen is not for you.

uh um it's a very nice pen
you should buy it

Ha. i as well.

This is a big pen for you

>being a salesman is the lowest type of job

Prove me right.

conman selling get rich quick talks to a gullible public. just look at those longing faces listening to him. everyone wants to be somebody.

jealousy and greed are very very powerful things

Feeling the Bern brother

I can sell you this pen, but I only accept checks.

I roll the dice and hope for a 20 so he'll give me his entire life savings for the pen and a complementary blowjob

who are you quoting?

The correct answer is to ask him what he's looking for in a pen, etc. I'm a salesman and you niggers are embarrassing me with your quips and ignorant answers

Hey man.
My life came down to selling pens or sucking dick for 10 dollars on craigslist. Buy a pen.

if you don't buy this pen your mother will die in sleep tonight

>If you buy this pen for the low low price of 1 dollar ill even throw in a night with my wife!

Buy the pen for 14.99 and with the purchase you'll receive whatever's in this box

but he's asking you to sell THAT pen

buy the pen or ill fucking rape you

deal

Doesn't matter. Look, man, when you're selling something, it's about numbers, you have the see the whole picture, it's not just like that you know, like that...you know what I mean

hello Robbie. What a sad life you live.

This pen, this pen right here, has been all the way up my poopshoot. So, do we have deal or not. The ball is in your court, homo.

Put the pen in my pocket. It's my pen now. If he wants it back he can have it for a dollar

Tell him I have important information that will save his family's life, but he has to write it down, sell him the pen AND some paper for 100,000 usd

Tell him the ink in this pen is actually kiera nightly's vaginal secretions, sell pen for $1

>Kiera Knightly's vaginal secretions
I'D BUY THAT FOR A DOLLAR!

my names not robbie but you've replied to me with this like 4 times lol

>take the pen
>make it disappear with a magic trick
>"check your shirt pocket"
>"wtf how did you..."
>open your hand
>5 dollar bill from his wallet in your hand

STUPID, YOU'RE SO STUUPID!

Sit in front row, so it is sure you are one of the first people. When he hands you the pen, get up and run out.

I tell him its made from a melted down Oscar trophy

woah

yeah

Posting on Sup Forums from your investment banking job, rite?

kek. You're a bootlicking wannabe. And b4 you ask, yes, I am posting this sitting in my penthouse apartment. I don't work and never have. I'm rich.

>I don't work and never have. I'm rich.
You mean daddy is rich and pays for you to shitpost on Sup Forums all day?
Here's a tip, your livelihood will be gone once that money goes to a more worthy successor and you'll be stuck in a shithole loft working 50 hours a week at a mcjob so i hope you have fun.

prove it

No.
Nah. My money is very old and there's no way it's going away because I'm not a retard and can live off the interest of our cash and the money our properties bring in. Even if the market crashes, I'll still be making more in a year than you will your entire life.

Stop posting bullshit about stuff you know nothing about and go back to work wagecuck. Or else go get your welfare.

>Or else go get your welfare.

mate read what you wrote again. you are on welfare, you just get a much bigger welfare check. you provide no service or benefit to society whatsoever, but we all support you anyway. you are more of a drain on society then 10 niggers on welfare. ultimately, if anything it will be people like you that crash our system unless we massively expand the welfare state.

>sell me this pen
I had to do this for my last job interview. Had no idea what to say so I made this exact same thread.
Somebody posted this video of the real dude and I just did exactly what he said. Passed with flying carpets.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgCxt5gfaqw

I'll trade you.

give me your money or else i will stab you with this pen

84% of women prefer this pen shoved into their cervix but don't take my word for it

>I had to do this for my last job interview.
wait you mean 'le sell me this pen' is a genuine job interview technique?

>tfw this is pretty much what the actual guy says to do

The movie does a terrible job with this. Why would Leo buy the pen when he could easily just borrow a pen and save cash?

So they told you what they were going to ask you before the interview

It depends on what you're trying to achieve and what you're selling.
If you're selling quality stuff and would like a longstanding customer relationship, then yes, you ask if they need a pen.
If you're selling crap and your goal is too sell as much crap as possible before customers realize you're selling crap, you don't ask them if they need a pen.

>$0.01
wtf isnt the change $0.11 bcs u have 0.99

Yeah. We did a roleplay scenario where I had to sell her one of the pens she had on her desk. I just asked her how long she's been in the market for a pen and what she looks for in a pen. She mentioned the style of pen she likes and that she hates running out of ink. "Uh well I have this Ash vs Evil Dead pen that has the grip you're looking for and a high ink capacity"

My friend works there and told me about his interview.

Plz be b8

>It's not for sale
>eh, wrong. Give it back.
>no.
>I said give it back
>5$

He needs the pen, so he have to buy it

Kek

> pen in the pooper or gtfo

Jordan Belfort (the real guy) was asked about this during an interview. He said that first he'd find out if you were interested in buying a pen - if you weren't, he'd move on because he wasn't interested in wasting time trying to convince people to buy stuff the didn't want. Easier, faster and profitable to sell to people who are interested in the first place.

Superior Swiss pens from Pen Island

visit our website

"See this pen, it was used to write Anne Franks diary. Notice how it was made after 1945. A real collectors item"

I have a pen I have pineapple

>mfw I got asked this for a job interview once
>did the whole write your name down on a piece of paper from this
Didn't get the job

UH

This pen belonged to Bill Clinton. He used it to sign many important bills into law, and he also shoved it into Monica's pooper on several occasions.

I'm not going to sell you this pen or even let you touch it. However, I will allow you to smell it once for $10.

You can have a moment to consider my offer.

you had me at important bills

sell me this cia

It's a big pen.

This CIA I'm holding right here, he shoots men before throwing them off planes.

you HAVE to buy this pen PLEASE ive already called it in

It didn't write so good
If I pull the cap off, will you write?

It would be extremely leaky

you're a big pen

I use this pen as a dildo and when I prolapsed I saw brooks was here on my asshole

You can't afford it

PINEAPPLE PEN

>is this pen bigger than your dick?
>n-no
>prove it
>n-no
>prove it
>a-alright
>but you have to buy it first
>eeeheeheh...

works everytime with white bois

>do me a favor and tickle your little asshole
>I uhhh....
>well there you go
Supply and demand

Write out your signature on a piece of paper to prove it works.
Then point out that they can either go down to the stationary store to buy a pack of pens for a lot of money, which might not even work, or they can buy your one pen that will work, right now, for less than a whole pack of pens they won't use

>Take the pen
>Ask him to write his name down
>He cant since he doesnt have a pen

Now i have the high ground

It's simple. We kill the batman.

>at job interview
>hiring manager asks me to sell him an apple
>it's a night shift job that does not involve customer interaction in any way