How representative is this image of US schools?

How representative is this image of US schools?

Also im guessing its common in colleges with a lot of the sportsmen being black and cheerleaders white?

Eggcuck (((((football)))))
>Mostly big strong and sweaty niggers for Working class white males to watch, while his daughter sits there confused, then thinks getting a nigger bf is a goal.

Basketball
>Tall niggers game, but mostly applies to black audiences

Baseball
>Dominican idols

Is there a white game in USA?

At least in actual football (in white countries), it's mainly white men, followed by a few Argies and and Hues.

Unless you're France of course. I wonder what the French women think when they see that their Franch football worriers are dominated by sweaty, muscular, steamy, hot niggers with huge cocks.

I'd hate to be french.

Too many white girls, Other than that, quite.

Not even a little bit representative.

Its lit

Even blacks don't want black girlfriends.

Huehue

Baseball has tons of white guys and most pitches and catchers are white.

Hockey is all white. Soccer is mostly white. Race car driving is white. Golf is white.

White men should boycott NFL and NBA for sure though.

>US Schools
>no US replies

no, not a lot of cheerleaders are white. btw england is a shit country with shit weather, shit scenery, shit architecture, shit food, and a culture revolving entirely around drinking tea.

Nascar is white.

Not representative I had like two black boys, and a nigger girl who wanted white cock at my high school

OPs pic is hilarious tho

>Also im guessing its common in colleges with a lot of the sportsmen being black and cheerleaders white?

Not necessarily cheerleaders, just most black girls being lower quality. Emphasis on most.

And honestly, that could pass for the girl's basketball team. I think it might be.

>How representative is this image of US schools?
This looks like Sweden to me

Golf and tennis still pretty white, Also Curling, badminton, skeeball, ping pong, chess, connect four, synchronized swimming, polo and water polo

Well it is 2 - 5 AM in America.

Excluding Hawaii.

Hockey is like 99% white

>How representative is this image of US schools?

It's not representative. And if it is, many Sup Forums clowns should celebrate as that means more black women for them.

These guy want to "take" your women and make a dumb generation with them? Fine.

Then you "take" their women and breed a smarter generation with their innate muscle power. Suddenly 20 years into the future, you have a successful sports kid like Tiger Woods and you get to cuck other males because that kid is made from your seed.

not even close to reality

A few couples here and there, sure.

There are black and white cheerleaders but the ratio really depends on the school. A majority black school isn't going to have a majority white cheerleading squad.

It's low-energy shut poster baits /polS yet again. Since we have this kind of shitthread, why not to confess? It's like you shout in the storm in the open sea anyway. I have a pretty degenerate confession to make. I'm Russian, my girlfriend is Polish-Swedish, we've been dating for two years, we are both coming from well off families with good professional records, mental health records, physical health records, extreme longevity - people 95+ is not a rarity in our bloodlines. However last three month we are subbing to a Anglo-Caribbean guy... We serve him sexually and domestically. We don't like foreigners in Europe and vote far-right, but this is some experimental phase that we are undergoing to strengthen our bond and get the sense of Roman decadence. Milo-tier couple on steroids racial views-wise, Milo couple lite mode cock's colour intensity-wise. We keep it fairly down low and private. Had to let it out.

That pucture wasn't even taken in USA. Also I live in third blackest state and rarely saw interracial at my school .

>Baseball
>>Dominican idols
Wrong. Also fuck your soccer cucketry, that shit has wild amounts of niggers and brownies.

You clearly don't watch baseball. MLB is 70 percent white.

Is lewis Hamilton the obama of f1?

Living in Florida, the girls who dated blacks got a bad reputation and were known as sluts or coal burners.

lacrosse it a chad sport and 99.9999999% white

Divide and conquer.

My school had about 15 white people.