Living in G*rmany

>living in G*rmany

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690
youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>great economy, great life, people arent that bad, prices are good, safe place, decent food, great landscape, great infrastructure.
>bad
If you're feeling so adventurous mind swapping passports :)

No thanks, I have more than enough arabs in my city. :)

How about living with them constantly?
Shut the fuck up and stop complaining then

you are brothers stop fighintg allah wouldnt allow it

Aaaaaaand here's the monkey.

that was RUDE

>How about living with them constantly?
>implying I don't already

They are everywhere m8. ;_;

>living anywhere but the states

I dont think 6% is everywhere

>How about living with them constantly?

>If you're feeling so adventurous mind swapping passports :)
I will. Fuck this boring life.

>prices are good
>safe place
>decent food
>great landscape

fuck off then, subhuman turkshit

fuck off kraut :))

>prices are good
cheaper than the usa
>safe place
one of the safest in the world

You are Turk

He's a Turk who pretends to be Greek because he was rejected by his kin on Sup Forums. He's sad, ugly and inbred and derails threads with his bullshit spamming

Here is his story

desuarchive.org/int/thread/61519569/#q61527690

Mother and father are village people.
Mother was never allowed schooling or any kind of education, was later sold as a nanny under the guise of marriage and suffered my grandmother from my father's side.
It is really a cliche, I shit you not.
She became pregnant with me and I learned later she tried to kill herself with me.
Never wanted me, used me to vent her frustration at how unfair life is.
Threatened and punished me for no reason and made me feel worthless.
Nowadays she is like "I didn't do anything like that :^) it was your own fault for being like that:^)
Why can't you be like these healthily raised children :^) why you got no gf :^) you see me so much in other women that you gave up at any normal relationship :^) Something happened by our own fault?
Your fault, should have told us what we did wrong while you were not there to warn us :^)
Like we would ever listen to a child, kek!"

That said, I left and now she harps on my younger brother's.
That's life

>23
>laz
>short
>fat
>ugly
>dumb
>unemployed

>clean your room they said
I never did
>go get some bread they said
I said I don't want to
>get off the pc they said
I got off 15 hours later
>get a new haircut they said
I cut it myself
>go out and hang out with girls they said
I fuck my hand
>you're worthless
I cry
>shave your face
I shave my ass
>leave the house, go out
I go to toilet
>even kids speak better turkish than you do
>I'm gonna get rid of you soon
>you ate everything in the refrigerator again?
>I was working at your age
>He's your son, you tell him
>What should I say? He doesn't listen
>I don't want to see you like this
>your manboobs are bigger than mine

If allah exists, why hasn't he taken my life yet?

What is your real country?

I am not that guy though :3 nice try

hartz 4 und der Tag gehört dir brudi

germany :(

Are you Bavarian?

haha

Sorry :D

How bad are arabs actually? I don't think I've encountered them but from pictures I've seen of them on the internet, they look like slightly darker Irish and look more white than Turks or North Africans. I like Jews and I've grown up in a partially genetic Irish family which is the worst next to slavs so they can't be that bad right?

>How bad are arabs actually
They offer delicious and cheap food but they are also very uneducated and religious.

well turks dont blow them self up or drive with a truck into people, arabs do. However i know this one syrian, he seems like a nice guy, is able to speak perfect german after 2 years and works for his money. But one thing seems strange about him, he dont want to be on any photos of our company and he is paranoid af if he is not sure if he is on a photo. I have the feeling he is a spy.

>not living in somalia

lmaoing @ your life.

>tfw always look super ugly in pictures and rather just not show up in them so i dont feel bad
hes just insecure like me

We get the stupid religious fucks. There are more head scarfs in Amsterdam than in Cairo. Fuck them. Just like every euro stupid fuck took the America boat.

>uneducated

If you go into the south or any part of middle America, most people think that the sun is a planet and deny evolution regardless of skin color.

>religious

90% of the time this wouldn't affect most people unless if you're gay. I mean, there's over a billion of them so they aren't all extremists

Maybe I'm naive

>he is on a photo
or he knows that said photos will end up in fb and allah knows who is looking for him back home

>Maybe I'm naive

It depends more on their ethnicity really. Kurds, pakis and iraqis seem to be the really extremist ones, because they're politically driven and they have a hatred for the US after sadam got hanged.

Muslims who come from warzones caused by the US will generally have a sour taste in their mouth and will really, really hate the west. it's retarded though.

Eh, can't speak for America, but here in my experiences the Iraqis are the best Arab immigrants, Afghanis are a mixed bunch, Turks (I know, not Arabs) are also pretty mixed, while Kurds, Algerians, Tunisians, Libanese or Morrocans are shit-tier.

kurds are okay, they are not that religious.

first time I've post since I moved to Germany, let me see dat German flag

well he supports the Baath-Party and goes on demonstrations for them, maybe some rebels want him dead.

where are you from

the other side of the Rhein

why would a frog move to germany?

ELSASS WILLKOMMEN ZURÜCK IM REICH

- studies
- the language
- love
most of all because I'm insane, at least according to the other frogs

nimm sie zurück. Ich bin mir sicher, dass die Elsässer es auch möchten

Degeneriert uezs.

Willkommen heim in Alemannien

I've had bad experiences with Kurds when I was younger and even though I support an autonomous Kurdistan, it pisses me off to end that they constantly have to demonstrate in my city.
What are 100-200 Kurds going to achieve if they do a demonstration through the old town in my small, South German city? The municipal government doesn't have any power to change the situation in the Middle East. The federal government can't really do anything either. All they do is disrupt the ÖPNV and scare tourists. Thats why I don't like Kurd diaspora, they're massively butthurt and think they deserve more than what anyone in Germany can give them.

dankö schön

I know a half turkish and kurdish girl.
I don’t know why they don’t put the rifles down and just fuck, lol.

>Just like every euro stupid fuck took the America boat.
What does this mean??

>safe place
that's changing

>If you go into the south or any part of middle America, most people think that the sun is a planet and deny evolution regardless of skin color.
>90% of the time this wouldn't affect most people unless if you're gay. I mean, there's over a billion of them so they aren't all extremists

This is why I wouldn't want to move to America. I know there are places that aren't like that but there are too many like that and milder forms of it in the cities

>ZDF

whats the story behind this pic?
ZDF is usually pretty cucked but i dont see a way how this picture could be interpreted as anyhting but a negative thing.
Unless i am underestimating germans here

youtube.com/watch?v=HMQkV5cTuoY
It's by Jan Böhmermann from his show Neo Magazin Royale (Satire) you might know him from his poem on Erdogan.

I'm Bavaryan :^)

> ibneanon
Koca yürekli ipnem benim
Vur almanlara vur

haha :^)

yeah hes still a cuck