Anyone else tired of this 'fuck off shill'? Whatever happened to my board- the voice of reason?

Anyone else tired of this 'fuck off shill'? Whatever happened to my board- the voice of reason?

Why didn't they give that poor man two seats?

>Whatever happened to my board- the voice of reason?
Reddit. I am not even memeing.

>my board

Fuck off shill.

Why did they even let him on the plane?

JIDF detected.

if you come with arguments and sources rather than POL BTFO HILLARY +99 IN THIS COMPLETELY UNBIASED POLLING or any other copypasta that the shills use, you might get people willing to argue with you over facts

they're SJW's who say nigger
it's blatantly obvious and hilarious to outsiders

Is this Fefe?

Because he probably refused to pay for one like an entitled land whale he is?

fuck off shill
we get it, you paid extra and now have more shills

fuck yourself you nigger piece of shit faggot
get off my fucking board you piece of shit

Because they needed his weight centered as close to the middle as possible to reduce the risk of the plane rolling mid flight.

>Whatever happened to my board- the voice of reason?
the stormwinnies/thought police took over

You are the cancer that is killing Sup Forums, reddit.

If you are unable to refute something, either because you are as retarded as you are or because what you are replying to is bait, then just ignore it.

Mentally challenged retards like you bumping obvious bait is the single biggest problem Sup Forums currently has. At least learn to sage, faggot.

kek

>refuting 100 paid shills desperate to take over
This isnt an argument. This is war

He should travel in a cargo plane.

how would you regulate OP's pic related anyway? add a tickbox "i declare i can fit in a single seat" before check-in and then refuse boarding when it doesn't seem to be the case? or maybe you could also argue from the evacuation safety standpoint idk

the cabin crew has some seatbelt extensions in storage for yuge passengers but that's p much all they can do besides refusing boarding

>Muh Safe Space: The post
How about going back2reddit? There you can ban all the people with opinions that offend your feelings.

I know you came here only after you started to follow Trump, but Sup Forums is free speech

>Anyone else tired of this 'fuck off shill'?
no, fuck off shill.

Because this board is overrun with shills. I've never seen anything like this.

You're probably a shill too sliding threads with this bullshit. End your life.

How the fuck

I mean i saw some pretty damn fat people that would barely fit in the seat but that dude is absolutely ridiculous

its been only 2 days , and you're tired of it already? Could something else be bothering you?

Imagine having to sit next to that dude

Why is it always fucking Canadians?

(and that one Brazilian guy that I expect to be here in an hour or 2)

> My
Fuck off shill

>its been only 2 days , and you're tired of it already?
Exactly this. Let it bounce off your armor.

They're only victorious when your spirit and faith in Trump is broken.

>Whatever happened to my board
It still exists: reddit.com

This
please learn how to sage you fucking newfags

>N-no you have to debate me! Or u r a safespace SJW!
No Mohammed, you can spew your retarded shit as much as you want here, but you cant seriously expect any of us to engage with you.
Every second I waste debating a paid shill like yourself is valuable time I could be using to browse dank Trump memes

Fuck off shill

underrated

>I have the reading comprehension of a nine year old
Literally stop replying.

It got filled with shills who won't fuck off.

When shills came?

it's interesting how fat people and women with big asses look so tall compared to other people when they're sitting down

Whatever happened to my board- the voice of reason?
the answer is here:
fuckoffshill.killurself.org

Free speech isn't free if someone is paying you to say it instead of it being your true opinion

wow that's a big guy.

The Frenchy beside him bullied him the entire trip. He felt so bad about being fat that he got fit.

>my board
It was never your board you whiney faggot
If your argument does not merit a discussion then come up with a more persuasive one