So, Misty still works at the "School of Thunder"? Cute. I thought she and Danny had cut off contact...

So, Misty still works at the "School of Thunder"? Cute. I thought she and Danny had cut off contact. I wonder what her Civil War II story line will be.

She probably doesn't speak with Danny and kisses Sam in Danny's face.

That's usually how Marvel show broken up couples.

On second thought, maybe this is another Dojo that teaches kids. Danny did say he misses her, so if this is his Dojo, does she just do sessions he misses?

He probably left the dojo to her alone. Don't expect to ever get an official explanation.

You would have though after his mid-mid-life crisis and how clingy he acts in PMIF, Danny would spend more time with "his kids".

Has Mary-Jane kissed Tony in front of Peter?

She spends all of her time babysitting Sam Wilson so he doesn't fuck up as Captain America

She will.

what the fuck happened to iron fist daughter

did marvel actually kill her?

It was revealed back at the beginning of the Heroic Age that it wasn't actually a baby, but just Iron Fists chi being inside her that caused a false positive. This caused IF and Misty to go through a loss.jpg moment and broke up as a result.

Then Misty started dating Paladin, and now she's dating Sam Wilson.

no, but there is a comic where they let Lucas Cage and Jessica babysit their daughter are you telling me Lukas Cage babysit Iron Fist chi?

that was an AU story not main universe

oh fuck my everything
this sucks.

never forget that Marvel hates everything that gives us joy

I remember reading that comic and wondered if we would ever get a Lucy and Danielle comic in the future.

Sight apparently not.

I mean we still could get non-canon follow up if they thought it would sell. You never know.

Oh God, is it really bad I want a Danny/Misty version of loss.jpg, just for when the topic of the "Chi Baby" comes up?

This isn't DC.

I guess that's true.
wouldn't mind a spider-Gwen kind of spinoff.

>just Iron Fists chi being inside her that caused a false positive.

That was dumb with Madrox and it's dumb there too.

wood grain is going the wrong way

Who's the other black chick?

>if they thought it would sell

You and I both know it won't.

>implying the writers even know about the school of thunder.

... only if bendis wrote it :/

Maybe we just have to pretend like it would make us mad so Marvel would do it to spite us

What David Walker? Well, if he brought Jennie Royce back from the pages of the 70's run, it suggests he reads/researches.

>And, it looks like ILW is cannon, so...

They're not fucking.

That baby would have been a boy. Little Lucas.

Sil, Night thrasher's blasian girlfriend

Cheers.

How is Night Thrasher, anyway?

>Lucy Rand, Daughter of Dragons & Living Weapon. Danielle Cage, Powerful & Unbreakable. Sisters of Different Fathers. And Together nobody can stop them! Marvel Comics 2 present: HEROES FOR HIRE!

>now she's dating Sam Wilson
I thought he was dating Jane Foster?

Also, goddamnit Marvel.

Not all black women need to be paired off with black men. Storm was happy with Forge. Misty was happy with Danny.

>>now she's dating Sam Wilson
>I thought he was dating Jane Foster?

She kissed him one time.

I forget, was older Danelle able to fly, or did she only get Luke's powers?

>Storm was happy with Forge.
Until the breakup, like six pages later.

In her defense, she DID find out Forge was working for Gyrich.

> Danny and Misty are a perfect pairing
> so naturally they break them up

In ASM she basically shit all over Peter and talked up Tony for being in control of his superhero life better.

This

Only black men are allowed that sweet black pussy user. They need to preserve their race.