The Force Is Female

>You think I'd let those two hacks fuck up my movie with their humor and male lead? Fuck you! I'm sending them back to WB where mysoginists like you belong. You're not getting anything but a carefully curated quippy Disney approved blockbuster as it should be. Since we can't have a Star Wars movie with a male lead, Han Solo will again be a transgender as initially intended. The Force is female, fuckers!

Other urls found in this thread:

lrmonline.com/news/star-wars-why-han-solo-directors-phil-lord-chris-miller-were-fired
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

people who still enjoy star wars deserve all the shit they get

Well in this bitch's defense those two faggots DID want to turn Han Solo Star Wars into a straight up comedy.

This honestly

*people who still enjoy nu-star wars deserve all the shit they get

I still enjoy pre-2012 Star Wars.

I honestly haven't liked Star Wars since the prequels came out. I was 12 at the time, and I remember collecting Taco Bell drink stickers trying to win a million dollars. I spent a lot of time thinking about what I would do with that million dollars.

Which is hearsay from your ass. We know nothing of the specifics behind the production or what they were aiming for before being driven off by the womyn mob.

Drink from Queen Amadala!
Sip from Qui Gon Jinn!
Savor Darth Maul!
Chug Jar Jar Binks!
Swallow Anakin Skywalker!

Man, that looks familiar.

>Dude let's get the guys that dud those jump street and lego movies and not expect them to push comedy

In all honesty I had little interest in the movie then and still do now

lrmonline.com/news/star-wars-why-han-solo-directors-phil-lord-chris-miller-were-fired

Get your sauce while its hot.

>There was also a difference in understanding the actual character of Han Solo. From the sound of the report, it sounds like Lord and Miller were aiming for a more wise-cracking, funny Han Solo, whereas Kasdan was likely in favor of a more sarcastic and selfish one.

She looks like a tranny.

women ruin everything

kekis minimus

I remember this shit

I have 80% of this collection how much monis you think a complete set goes for maybe 100$?

idk, but someone is buying them

Prices in green means they've sold. All you've shown is that they exist, and people have them for sale, not that they're being bought. Lrn2ebay

It feels retarded to have nostalgia for the prequels MARKETING holy shit.

Star Wars fans will accept any piece of shit with the logo on it. Phantom Menace was hot garbage and they still showed up in droves to see the next two.

>replies to "hearsay" with more hearsay

Wew lad

Pretty sure the humour thing is BS. Whe you see the kind of humour there was in TFA, that's certainly not a problem. This bitch is on a power trip and want to push her feminist crap in every Star Wars movie

>I BYPASSED THE DIRECTOR(s)

Its infecting other Star Wars media as well. Turned whats her face into be the next Mandorisan clan leader.

>implying anybody cars about wat the mandos do

This.

I grew up with Star Wars, as soon as Disney took it it was dead to me. Lucas had it right when he called them slave traders.

>mfw for the first time I agree with Sup Forums

I stopped giving a shit about this franchise after the video game department went to shit, I'll probably miss it

>at 9 years old, star wars and sharks were all I cared about
>mfw I tried so hard to collect those pogs
>ate so much taco bell
>failed because the stupid things were distributed unevenly across the country

Where did the time go?

>not making the Young Han Solo movie about an incredible woman's journey to finding her true identity as a man.

>Disney buys back all the Prequel merch
>Buys back all the Prequel DVDs
>Burns it all
>Reboots with a new Prequel Trilogy

Who would win in a fight?

Emilia Clarke knows a thing or two about krayt dragons

Does anyone ever fucking win these things? I want to meet them. i don't believe anyone wins these ever.

I had almost all the collectible soda cans with the characters on them. Someone threw them out when we moved. I was so unbelievably pissed off. I was almost finished

LucasArts pre-2012 was gold. After lucas sold his soul for some $$$$$ and knew with him dying soon his beloved franchise would probably die out movie was soon after saw his solution in the eyes of a mouse with an evil knack for monopoly and desperation.

who the fuck is the guy to the bottom right between Amadalla and the emperor?

Chancellor Finis Valorum

I don't remember him

Amy is a clear psycho, money is on her

this

Chancellor Valorum, who loses his post to Palpatine in a vote of no confidence in Episode 1. He also has a first name, Finis I think.

>The Force is female, fuckers
Exactly why top billing is Emilia Clarke. Han is going to be a supporting character in his own film.

So this movie is coming out in less than a year and it has no director?

Daily reminder that the new Star Wars trilogy is only deemed canon in the long run by OUR good graces. The whole thing can easily go the way of movies like Alien: Resurrection and a lot of rebooted-after-failure capeshit in the minds of the public: something to be retconned in the future do to it's bungled failings.

Star Wars already had six movies with male leads. Call me when the women even equal that.

>TFA = female main character
>Rogue One = female main character
>Battlefront 2 = female main character
>Last Jedi = female main character
>Forces of Destiny = female only focused show
>Episode IX = female main character
>Not one new white male character in a lead role since disney takeover

say it with me NO MORE WHITE MALES

What if George Lucas walked around with a shirt that read "The Force is Male" and repeatedly stated in interviews that the female audience didn't matter. That they'd watching it anyway. Would be able to get away with?

Male Force is called Rape, user.

What would you have done?

>Male Force is called Rape, user.

When I first saw the news, I figured it'd be something along these lines given Lord & Miller's previous works. So it's not surprising if this really is the case.

just look at this woman. pure evil. even worse than the jedi

Her poker face when onstage during star wars red carpets or celebrations is always laughable. All she sees is $$$$$$

She's like the female Palpatine. spent years under George working her way up the ladder. manipulated him and eventually convinced him to sell and let her take over while feeding him bullshit about how he can stay on and work on the movies.

in reality she discarded him and his ideas instantly and worked on turning star wars into an anti white male feminist dream.

Can someone please shop Palpy's monster mash face on her's?

fpbp

George is a full on SJW anyway
Would have been the same if he made TFA/R1

This.

it's like the new battlefront game everyone is going crazy about. how quick they have forgotten about EA or even that the last one which was only out two years ago was fucking garbage.

Star wars was just better under George. the films, the books and the games. everything.

No it wouldn't. he's a liberal but not extreme. he's smart. knows business and knows how to make films and where things are and are not welcome.
that's why pretty much everything star wars related from films to games had a white male protagonist under him.

Man this made me nostalgia hard. One thing I liked about the prequels when they came out was sw merch was EVERYWHERE and people were happy about it. Shame they couldn't make tfa marketing feel the same.

This so much. All my friends bought the first one, complained how soulless and unoriginal/boring it was. And now they're all hyped for 2. Normies never learn.

They pick this over the Flash movie, guess WB will be trying to get them for that again

Star Wars fans and EA fans both just exist to lap up the newest shit.

We've only got hearsay that this is the case.
With her track record, are you honestly willing to give her the benefit of the doubt?

>eventually convinced him to sell
That's a funny way to spell "blackmailed"

Rebe-no, wait

NO NO PLEASE BE WRONG NO

Impossible. In Ep IV, Han states that he has traveled the Galaxy and never saw anything that gave him reason to believe in The Force. Are you saying Kathleen Kennedy would disregard the source material? She's a true fan, she'd never.