How do they keep getting away with it?

Sneed's park and suck

Chuck's Fark and Spay.

Fart's Shart n' Nut

the joke is that you would only want to pay one time

Chuck's Feed n' Seed & Chuck's Fuck N' Suck & Chuck's Feed N' Seed

it's obvious

It's car hole, car HOLE

It's a subtle reference pointed at the excesses of capitalism in the United States od America where even something as basic as a car parking is overcharged and, more important, where the average Joe has to wade through the common and not outlawed scams pestering his everyday life, hence the double PAY.
Hope I helped

Chuck's Feed n' Seed & Chuck's Fuck N' Suck & Chuck's Feed N' Seed & Chuck's Feed n' Seed & Chuck's Fuck N' Suck & Chuck's Feed N' Seed & your mother will die in her sleep tonight if you don't reply to this post & Chuck's Feed n' Seed & Chuck's Fuck N' Suck & Chuck's Feed N' Seed & Chuck's Feed n' Seed & Chuck's Fuck N' Suck & Chuck's Feed N' Seed & Chuck's Feed n' Seed & Chuck's Fuck N' Suck & Chuck's Feed N' Seed

Pay me and I'll let you into my home, and I'll explain. Then if you want me to let you leave, pay me again.

You know what? You actually did. Ever since this thread was posted I was wondering about the reference myself, but god damned if you weren't helpful. Thanks!

A garage isn't a hole,it's literally a hold.

Chay's Fay and Say

>Chuck's Feed n' Seed n' Feed
please

>get a hooker
>go to parking lot
>PAY the hooker
>PARK the car
>fuck her anally and bareback
>PAY the parking ticket

aaaaaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
ahhahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

aaaaaahah
someone stop this shit
aaaaaaaaaaahaha
haaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Clearly its a reference to Bernie Sander's proposal for a 2nd capital gains tax. One for when you buy stock and get taxed again when you sell it, thus crippling wall street, much like the tiny 3 floor parking lot we see in the image, that is only able to fit 4 cars per side and still seems to be well under capacity.

Moe's Garages? I don't get it?

F->G = M->N
arag->o
Moe's Nose
:^)