So what about a thread highlighting various villains main weapon of choice or obsession- I'll start with Mandarin's 10...

So what about a thread highlighting various villains main weapon of choice or obsession- I'll start with Mandarin's 10 rings (tried this thread late yesterday but it didnt catch)

DARKSEID - THE ANTI-LIFE EQUATION

bump

The concept of the Mandarin is cool and could work.

>cut to that fag that always shows up saying m-mandarin is a r-racist stereotype!

I like that the choice of pic related are murderous magic monkeys. I wish we could have seem more of her, I thought that they were building something up with the dead monkeys showing everywhere, but with Daimio dead, it will probably be just on flashbacks IF we are lucky.

sinestro - fear (yellow energy)

loads of villains use fear (e.g. Scarecrow)

>THE ANTI-LIFE EQUATION
Anti Life Equation of Apokalips, you have the ability to instill great fear, welcome to the Sinestro Corps.

Anybody got the MCU version?

what is this? looks like flash symbol?

psycho-man fear hate and doubt machine

>it's just a box with three buttons on it

Always irked me

it's what it does that's great

How has this faggot not become the Green Lanterns' single non-cosmic tier nemesis yet? The Medusa Mask is so OP within the context of Geoff's GL continuity it isn't even funny.
>he could use the Medusa Mask to hax his way into wielding any ring he wants
>can use it to cause other ring bearers to fuck up regardless of their willpower or other central emotional strengths
>can advance basically any conflict however he wants while subtly pulling the strings, if he really gets clever
The story practically writes itself. He's basically the solution to all the power level gaps that made Hector Hammond and other Earth-based GL enemies irrelevant.

OP here- this one's cool. Had forgotten all about this.

ultimate nullifier is a cool recurring weapon

Isn't that the dude from Animal Man?

Shocker's gauntlets sound really OP if you think about, which is surprising since he made it out of random shit in prison. He could grab anyone and just vibrate them to death.

>not recognizing the Flash Ring

get the fuck out.

Go back to school you stupid summer fuck. Get the fuck out.

Yeah, he was there because he still remembered everything from before COIE because he was working directly under the AntiMonitor.

His name is Psycho Pirate

Reason enough to never take or use him seriously

But they don't use it to be a literal space wizard that can do shit like shove planets around.

He was in GL as a Black Lantern.

He was still a giant wimp that got taken out pretty easily.

some people don't watch shit. Still good over reaction.

That pic is excellent for silly remakes.