Given that they're an invading army and Earth One is literally at war with Zoom and his cronies...

Given that they're an invading army and Earth One is literally at war with Zoom and his cronies, after Wally hit Black Siren with his car to save Barry, why didn't he just back over her head while she was down and let that be that?

he's a dumb boy not a killer

why do comicbook sites use that suit, he never even wore that beyond one gimmicky issue that never really happened

Isn't it the only costume he had pre-Rebirth?

he didn't even have powers before a few issues back.

Killing Laurel twice in a two month span probably wouldn't have gone over well

Well that's why, they don't want to use some picture of a black kid in plain clothes. They want a costumed picture and that was the only option outside of including one of white Wally.

So his idea of fighting evil is "push it down and run away?"

I'm not talking about murdering supervillains in general. In this particular case it's literally a full-scale violent invasion intended to bring the city to its knees and kill anyone who tries to protect people from Zoom's tyranny.

He was just trying to save his herofu. You are expecting too much from someone with zero training acting on an irrational whim.

You know, people criticize this show, and I think fairly so, but I have never seen a TV show that gives me a sense of childhood wonder like the Flash does. Like when they first went to Earth 2 and Barry and Cisco were taking pictures. It's just so charming and like, shows how exciting it could be to visit another world. Not everything is dark and bleak. Even in dark times, some things are wonderful.

I wish there were more TV shows that did that.

Bigger questions: Why did Zoom's goal suddenly become to corrupt Barry? And why was Zoom suddenly able to rip open a portal to Earth 2 during that sonic attack on all the Earth 2 metahumans, when before he couldn't come to Earth 1 because they'd closed all the breaches?

Asking why this show is stupid is like asking a tree why it is a tree. At best, you won't get an answer. At worst, a squirrel will shit on you.

In the season finale when Jesse is telling her father he can stay here if she wants even though she plans to go home... is there any reason they can't leave one breach open to visit whenever they feel like it? I mean, they're talking about after defeating Zoom so it's not like they have to worry about him using it.

Heroes not killing is pretty standard for comic books and adaptations.

Zoom was a meme villain.
>I want to destroy the multiverse
>because I'm eeeeeeeeeeevil

Zoom is obsessed with tearing away people's hope, and hates the fact Barry went through the same ordeal than him, but had love and support and is therefore hopeful even in face of overwhelming odds.

And Barry's speed gave him a power boost.

It's still dangerous to leave a literal fissure in the fabric of reality open.

Plus they need a speedster to transverse the vibrational barrier, and there are no speedsters left on Earth-2 since Zoom died and Jay was going back to Earth-3.

He just wanted to save Flash.

Because it doesn't matter if he's at war, he's not a killer.

Because he's not a soldier

I agree 100%.

What did you all think of Jay Garrick being doppleganger Henry?

>mfw Harry called him Cisco
FUCK

Everyone saw it coming. Interesting way to drive Barry to fuck up the timeline tho.

>gif
>doesn't move

Meant to save it as a jpg.

Just finished season 2. How is Legends of Tomorrow? Should I bother with it? I'm a big fan of Snart but I've heard a lot of people are pretty out of character in it.

Okay, so the time travel aspect doesn't make any sense, Savage is a shit villain and the Hawks are annoying, but all the other character stuff is pretty good.

Fair enough. I was already thinking it'd be way better to take Cisco and Golden Glider rather than the Hawks, if you want a couple in it, but I guess given that it's canon that they have to kill Savage or whatever, it makes sense to bring them along.

How the hell does Arrow have an 8 on IMDb? It has its moments, but holy shit it has its awful moments. Flash at its worst is almost as good as Arrow at its best.

>out of character
Compared to the comics? Sure. As far as the arrowverse is considered? Not really.

In fact, the interactions between characters are the best parts of the show.
Sara best girl, Stein best boy, Ray best doofus, Jax best accent, Rory best fun

Normal people don't think about hitting other people with their car on purpose. Even criminals or enemies.

Talk and hypothetical scenarios and speaking your beliefs and convictions is very easy, but if, in real life, you could actually in the moment bring yourself to just run over a person's skull in your car on purpose, it would be a sign there's something wrong with you.

He did hit her with the car on purpose, to be fair. But I take your point.

Likely for 2 reasons.

First off, it's a really cool suit and design, and despite its under use, others may feel it'd be wasteful not to use it/show it off. Secondly, at this time, Wally hasn't even officially been in his Kid Flash suit yet. Maybe when there are actually issues of it or a nice solo cover or splash page for him, then we'll likely see it more widespread whenever they talk about him.

Honestly if it wasn't for the characters this would probably would be worse than Arrow. Snart, Rory, Sara, Ray, Stein and Jax make the show. The whoe plot of the show is retarded even by CW standards and I fucking hated the Hawks, Savage and Rip.

Because of racist retards we'll never get to see nuWally do anything