Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/27/liverpool-london-brexit-leave-eu-referendum
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>any resemblance to a real person is purely coincidental
right...

Because the current generation of writers have the subtly of a lead pipe and fail to realize that you get people to agree with you more often than not by making them realize what you're saying by not spoonfeeding them.

Just look at those fucking Dark souls games. You've got people obsessed and convinced their amazing and deep narratives because they let the audience play connect the dots.

because your mom vote leave

To be fair, one should never come to a Judge Dredd comic expecting subtlety in any way, shape or form.

>current generation of writers
Dredd has always had heavy handed caricatures of political people of the day to be fair

Don't be surprised if this actually turns out to be more than it seems, quite a few stories that seem pro-liberal have twists that puts Dredd and the Judges in the right, like the police brutality one.

>pic not related

The purpose of the strip is to show the Judges operating a fascistic, totalitarian police state.

The fact that bad things still happen is the irony of it all. They put everybody through all this shit, they regulate and control everything, and people still find ways to screw up the whole city.

The Judges are futile. Their ideology is pointless, because its execution never delivers
its promises. Much like OP pic.

Because he's a colossal racist and it's OK to portray him as such. You can only sue for libel over the reputation you have being affected, not the reputation you imagine yourself to have.

Fact is, that's the kind of shit he says, and he's never going to sue.

>these remainer tears

Start packing your bags Ahmed

>he doesn't love Nige

You never read Judge Dress before, did you Sup Forums.

Wakey Wakey

funny isn't it?

NOT LAFFIN NOW

because we enjoy freedom of the press and do not censor criticism or parody of politicians like turkey or the PRC

>Why is this allowed?

Because of a thing called free speech and satire

>Dress

Fuck my life.

Tho judge dredd wearing a tutu sounds like a nice draw idea

>Parodying politics & culture

Alright that's pretty standard for Judge Dredd

>Copy & pasting a politician into the book

I hate this shit. All it does is date the book, and its lazy.

Who's laughing now, bitch

who indeed

have fun with that dropping currency value.

If there's one upside to Brexit, it's that it'll have made the Judge Dredd creators much angrier.

Expect some good dystopian sci-fi out of the UK in the next few years.

I usually don't mind it in Dredd because it's typically done in a way that's funny to read.

This however just comes off as extremely butthurt. Like a MS Paint comic that got published with better art.

Man, the Brits must make some of the angriest political comics, even since the 80s

Wales and scotland will become one and join back with the EU.

>Scotland leaving one overlord for another

This shit makes me sick

Wales voted to leave the EU tho, KEK

By the time you've negotiated exit from the UK, the amount of entry requirements the EU will require for access will be a nightmare.

>stab-town wants to rejoin the EU

Good luck

Nothern Ireland doesn't want to be a part of Ireland, I'm pretty sure they'd rather stay with the UK even if they aren't part of the EU. Spain and Belgium have already said they would block Scotland's entry into the EU, plus Scotland can't have a referendum on independence unless Parliament allows it, which they absolutely will not.

Wales voted with England.

I hate that england grew so big that we literally have to rely on them now, under the english boot.

>Spain and Belgium have already said they would block Scotland's entry into the EU
Curious American here, but any particular reason they would? I'm pretty clueless about EU politics.

I kinda like that wales and england "united kingdom" flag, it just needs a dragon.

They have their own separatist movements if Scotland succeeds it might encourage them.

A flag with just the dragon and the cross would be pretty cool.

Fear over their own secessionist movements trying to gain independence. Same reason why France and Germany want the UK out right now, they don't want a long-term negotiatino with Britain leaving to influence their right-wing parties getting more seats and exposure in their parliaments come their next election

Nigel is a fucking moron. Unfortunately, he's a well spoken moron, so other morons (and we have plenty) eat up all the shit he says as Gospel.

> campaigns to leave EU
> wife is German and literally is only over here because of the EU's free travel

Oh, right. Should have remembered the Flemish-Walloon hatred, and Catalonian separatists. Thanks.

Not an argument.

I lost track of 2000AD a few months after the Trifecta stuff, worth jumping back in?

>Nothern Ireland doesn't want to be a part of Ireland
Even plenty people who identify as Irish up there dont want to join back up. Hell, as a ROI person i'd be very leery about taking them even if they wanted to

They're UK writers during a time of considerable right-wing political upheaval in their nation. It's like the late 80s when the Britwave writers making stories criticizing Thatcherism. History is repeating itself in more ways than one.

I guess you can say we're on the...

"right" side of history!

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAH EAT SHIT LIBERALS AHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!

You realize that being against the EU and wanting less immigration does not mean stopping literally everyone right?

The EU doesn't want them.

2000AD memed a reptilian man into existence

>leavers are all old racists!

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jun/27/liverpool-london-brexit-leave-eu-referendum

The vote to leave was strongest in the poorest areas of England.

>mfw leftists literally on the wrong side of a class war

>Before the vote: We're totally going to direct all that EU money to our dear NHS instead if we win
>Day after the vote: Now that we've won, we're not going to do that because that was, in fact, a big fat lie.

The absolute mad man!

lots of leftists favored brexit

>people on the left say they support freedom
>but EU law over-rides many aspects of Common Law that is a guarantor of freedom in place since Magna Carta
>but somehow the EU is better because something about racism laws, while also not being protected from indefinite imprisonment or the right to a trial by jury

>Sup Forums says read non-marvel
>this happens
WHEN DO WE WIN GUYS, WHEN DO WE WIN??

I'm Bengali and pretty much every Bengali family i know voted to Leave.

Everyone else i know that voted Leave, jsut like me, has no regrets. Love how all the leftist crybabies are al out in full force, disgusting inner-city liberals that know nothing about the struggles of the working man, we dont need your sneering or smug condescension.

The peasants have revolted and the establishment got fucked, eat shit you cry babies.

>lying on the internet
For what purpose

>The vote to leave was strongest in the poorest areas of England
>The vote to leave was the strongest in areas full of uneducated and dumb people
why are you saying this like its a good thing

>mfw you've never had a proper job

You mean the leftist now getting displaced for not towing the party line?

Being honest, I'm not sure what you'd classify the modern youth politics as. It's this bizarre mix of Marxist identity politics and fascist authoritarianism.

The people living a life of privilege voted to preserve their life of privilege.
The people who don't, didn't

I thought people are obsessed with Dark Souls games because DUDE DYING DIFFICULT GAME.

>The Judges are futile. Their ideology is pointless, because its execution never delivers
Yes, I'm sure the cities would be far better off if the judges all disappeared and they let the blocks fall into complete and total anarchy.

Of course the judge's regime is way over the top, but to say that it's futile and pointless is fucking stupid.

This.

Only people with English and Gender Studies degrees should be able to vote on political issues.

Are you retarded? The poor people would be the people with english and gender studies degrees.

I like Dark souls and that stupid meme has gone too far.

they're not even that hard they just demand you spend five secinds planning shit out.

I half want an easy mode just to kill that meme.

Pretty much this.

All of the threats that Remain were making really wasn't much of a threat at all to the Leavers.

Saying that you'll have a harder time finding a job or that you'd be poorer doesn't really hold much weight when you're broke and unemployed.

>Think of the value of the pound!
>You mean the pounds I don't have?

>Wales and scotland will become one and join back with the EU.

France and Spain won't allow it because then little sub-nations like Brittany or Catalonia will start getting ideas.

Because it's their comic.

And I would also be pissed if someone fucked my country up so badly.

have fun with tjose NHS cuts when the economic downturn hits.

the number of people who voted leave was notably larger than the number of conservative voters in england. this means some liberals voted leave, probably in a sort of anti-authority statement.

>the leavers just want everyone to burn instead of just them, even if it makes it worse for them too

>when
its already here m8

But at least they'll be governing themselves and operating under English Common Law and not European Law.

i think he means relative to normal police. the sacrifices to personal liberty and the like don't really yield the desired results in the world of Dredd, that's the whole point of the comic.

Because nobody's willing to speak out against the Zhind except Farage.

Have you fucking seen the north of England? The only way it could be worse for them is if they were being attacked by dragons.

>terrorist attacks
>identifying the attackers

Reminder that "racist" is code for opposing the extermination of white people.

>mfw "smash the system down with the 1%!" types are rushing to the defence of that same system and 1%.

Is this what Sup Forums calls a good goy?

How does that relate to Naval Law? Am I a boat yet?

Upside of Brexit: it's shown us that all the shit we said about Northerners was true.

...what exactly do you think Brexit did to the market?

Germany does. In a fit of imperial asshurt over growing irrelevant old bongs handed Europe over them on a silver platter.

>...what exactly do you think Brexit did to the market?
>Private individuals gambled money on Remain and lost
Cant predict anything about how the market will actually go long turn so soon

>Upside of Brexit: it's shown us that all the shit we said about Northerners was true.

That they were economically destroyed by Thatcher (who was pro-EU, it has to be added) and left to rot, as long as they kept voting Labour like good little sheep?

I also love your smugness and arrogance over your fellow countrymen just because they had the gall to not support a system that is ruining them.

>English Common Law:
>You cannot be imprisoned indefinitely and have a trial withheld from you
>European Court of Human "Rights"
>No such protections against the state

But being in the EU is so liberating and modern!

>Implying Brexit is ever actually going to happen in the end

They already had it you fucking moron. That was the point.

>yanks who know absolutely nothing about British politics pretending they know anything about Brexit

Why can't you guys just continue pretending to know about your own politics in your left wing echochambers? We don't need it over here, Britain is a centre-right country, always has been.

Seems like you're a fucking moron who doesn't understand the difference between free movement and immigration.

Vote leave correlated strongly with 5 factors
>More northern
>More working class
>Poorer
>Less educated
>Older
That's not the wrong side, that's the side of the people who have a clue what's going on for the most part.

im saying brexit does nothing about the "1%"

Are these the same enlightened individuals who on the very next day went on to say "wait a tick, I voted for WHAT?"

In fairness, it's not Trump alone saying this. Many people share the same or similar idea.

you mouth breathers on this board think this is fishy right?

>Marxist identity politics

that's a contradiction

marxism is about class politics, not identity

what you're describing are liberals

Do you seriously think the UK is about to turn into some communist utopia now we've ditched the EU?

Farage appeled to the right crowd: anyone, literally ANYONE but 18 to 24 year olds. They don't fucking vote.
Seriously a 36% estimated turnout, which means that the number of 65's who voted remain outnumber the number of 18 to 24 year olds who voted in the referendum AT ALL.They have this outcome because they didn't get off their collective asses,and they have the gall to complain.
I did. I voted Leave to spite the fucker who I knew wouldn't bother.

i'm 19 and I love him you mong