How come shows don't have waifu bait characters anymore?

How come shows don't have waifu bait characters anymore?

There's nobody in the last decade as iconic as these two, or Buffy, or Dana Scully

Maybe not iconic ones but I defy you to name one show without a waifu bait character.

The CW is nothing but waifu bait shows.

>Supernatural

>How come shows don't have waifu bait characters anymore?
>There's nobody in the last decade as iconic as these two
Hang on, so is your complete that they don't exist anymore, or that they do exist but aren't as "iconic"?

Jesus, where does that picture come from?

complaint*

Supernatural gave us Lauren Cohan though.

Every show has a waifu

It's apparently misogynistic

Women in the writing room and women don't like women. They like the men that are after the protag.

Go to the Buffy fandom, for example. Mostly women. All they give a shit about are Angel or Spike.

An intentionally nonsensical TV Guide photoshoot

Who are you even talking to?

Every show I see on TV has some character meant to be a waifu type. There is no dearth of the, OP is full of shit.

Like who?

Like iWaifu

>How come shows don't have waifu ba-
Plenty of waifus user.

>There's nobody in the last decade as iconic as
A lot has changed in the last 10 years. While there were many options for tv content back in the days of Buffy, there are many many more options today. And in my opinion, all of those options dilute the waifu pool.

There are still popular shows (pic unrelated) but everyone is watching so many different things that it is difficult to focus on just a few.

Like who, what? You want me to start naming random TV shows?

To bad Lucy Lawless is kind of bird brained and out of touch with reality.
Really nice gal though.

Who? That zombie chick from CW? Yeah, she's a total icon. They'll be doing write-ups in EW in 20 years about her.

So your complaint is not that there are no waifus in TV shows any more, it's that they have to be "iconic", whatever that means?

we reached a point that we just "marry" any qt in the current guilty pleasure we watch

>How come shows don't have waifu bait
what is iWaifu

The main demographic for Supernatural are females so basically husbandos for them.

>People will be talking about her 20 years later

Make up your mind, asshole.

Those posts aren't even all from the same person dumbass

Jeri Ryan would have been a hot ass Roman bitch in spartacus

>hit puberty during Voyager era
>hit puberty during Xplay era
>unironically attracted to women with strong jaws
>length of relationship has positive relationship with strength of ex gf's jawline

true. on Ash vs Evil Dead comiccon videos she's like a frigid granny

She'd be a perfect 10/10 if wasn't for those ears.

>not waifuing Jody

Fag