Are Brits the muttiest of Europe ?

Are Brits the muttiest of Europe ?

WIR

wtf, one of the worst maps I've seen on here

According to that map all Iberia is rightful Catalan clay except for Greater Galicia and Vasconia. Gib clay.

>says the country with black and Berber admixture

>tfw being the only whites in europe

Should redditpedia be banned

fuck off nordcucks

>mfw xavi is less arab than the average britbong

I'm not fucking Slavo-Finno-Germanic

>Western Turkey has less mong than Central Anatolia
redditpedia baka

>tfw the only whites in europe are baltscum

whiter than you joão

oh wait

redditpedia kinda got this right

>ancient egyptian blood

INN

this is such a stupid map
what even is an occitan

I only trust ethno-anthropological maps created by agrippa or the humanphenotypes admin himself

Eupedia maps are retarded

this meme map exists only because we are counted as """west asia"""

>Gallo-Roman is an ethnicity
okay

you're West Asian

you do know that admixture is there because of samis and finnish diaspora, right?

>t*rk states an opinion

t. west asian

okay maybe a little bit of southern european too I saw a Laz result before he was 80% West Asian 20% S. European

>t*rk thinks that his opinion matters

I can't really understand this map at all, I don't think there were any Frisians here and the Scandinavians didn't leave anything other than a culture change.

According to the Nazis, the Brits were whiter than the Germans, but still not as white as the Norwegians

central antolia meme needs to die already desu

t. west asian

>Scandinavians didn't leave anything other than a culture change.

afaik danes and normans really leave a shitton of rape babies, otherwise you would be on average as swarthy as people from wales or cornwall

celts are a language group not a race

>the Scandinavians didn't leave anything other than a culture change.
Keep telling yourself that, br*Toid

What a shitty map

Wtf Im g*Rmanic now

>Finno-Germanic
who the fuck made this map

Eupedia

The Angles and the Saxons did, but the Danes not so much, at least that's how I understood it. There were very very few Normans and they just replaced the English aristocracy, they didn't intermarry with them.

>tfw no finno-estonian gf(male)

Those Eupedia maps are based on Gedmatch calculators and don't neccessarily represent actual admixture.

>Those Eupedia maps are based on Gedmatch calculators
dodecad samples*

You know that applies to us also. Saamis are behind it all. Pure finns are 100% white (allthough there arent any pure ones left).

No.

>tfw there are no 100% pure whites, arabs, asians or anything, other than small isolated african and amerindian tribes.

We're all mixed, just with different genetic ingredients and to different degrees. Those that are genetically more White than they are Non-White, are functionally White. Going by that, most indigeneous Europeans, with the exceptions of the inhabitants of Southern Italy, Southern Greece, Cyprus, and the Caucasus region, would be White.

Normans did marry with Anglo-Saxons. Many English names are actually Norman.

Oh right.
Dodecad samples ran through gedmatch calculators.
By any chance, do you know a half Armenian- half Uzbek person?

Caucasus is the whitest region. That's why we're called Caucasian

Or was it behar?

>Dodecad samples ran through gedmatch calculators.
dodecad samples are retarded

>By any chance, do you know a half Armenian- half Uzbek person?
on /pol someone claimed to be one but dunno

This desu.
Magna Goþalonia > Independent Catalonia

Oh, I just thought you were the Turk from the Ancestry and genetic genealogy thread here, some time ago.

Do you have a source, or can you give an example? Generally Norman names are very distinct and only found among the upper class.

what the hell is finno-germanic?

It's you

thank you for your (you) svenne

cope

Chechens are on average ~41% White, Georgians ~30%, Armenians ~28%. Caucasians are primarily Near Eastern, not White European.

Want me to elaborate? You were originally Finns, then we came and now you've got some north-Germanic blood too. Have a good day pal

Well, the whole concept of having a "last name" comes from the Normans, but that's something different. Many of those have Norman influence, even Scottish ones.

Robert, William, Henry, Richard, Robert, came from the Normans.

>Germans
>germanic
WIR

germans are a mutt of celts, roman settlers, original scandinavian germanics and slavs. to place them in the same category as Scandis is fucking stupid.

also, what the fuck does Slav/Finno-Germanic mean?

>Circassians were associated with theories of racial hierarchy, which elevated the Caucasus region as the source of the purest examples of the "white race", which was named the Caucasian race after the area by Johann Friedrich Blumenbach.

>Blumenbach theorised that the Circassians were the closest to God's original model of humanity, and thus "the purest whites"

We are mutts but most Europeans are probably more mutty than they think too.

There were germanic people living in Finland before the "finns" came from east (N haplo).

>Britain
>island with mixed genetics of all the white races
>end up taking over most of the globe
>its ex-colonies all went on to become the nicest places to live in the world

So a white mongrel is some kind of superman it seems?

brits are BLACK. wh*Tes are subhumans

>colonize brown people
>now brown people colonize you
yes yes very well nigel, very well.

Catalans are similar ethnically to Greeks? That's kinda nice desu.

I have a Norman surname and live in a council flat you bellend

>Blumenbach
>died 1840
>DNA discovery
>1953

If you want to make the case that "White" should be synonymous with "West Eurasian" or "Caucasoid" rather than "Atlantic-Baltic" or "European" go ahead and make your case. Keep in mind that Moroccans, Egyptians, Jews, Turks, Iraqis, Saudis, Yemenis and Pakistanis, etc. would all be "White" by that definition, yet I rarely hear these people call themselves Whites. I think White is just synonymous with European, to be honest.

Lots of surnames like Morris or Warren are ultimately Norman in origin. I've known people with these names and I come from at best a lower middle class area. Many Norman families were given lands after the conquest, but titles can only be passed down through one line so a lot of the descendants quickly have to go out and make their own way and 1000 years later these people have no ties or claims to the 1% noble blood in them. They are just normal plebs like the rest of us.

get the fuck out of my thread, foul dago

"Christian" used to be synonymous with European. There are lots of black and brown skinned Europeans now.

That's neolithic (pre historic) berber = caucasoid

>I don't think there were any Frisians
There were but it's kind of made murkier by the fact that the people in Frisia then are believed to be closely related with Saxons (separate from Roman Era Frisiana) and both migrated in and out of the others territory.

Arguments detected: 0

Nice non-response. Looks like you're not even trying to make a positive case for a re-definition of "White".

>"Christian" used to be synonymous with European.
No, it didn't, as "Christian" is a religious denomination, while "European" (in the context I used the word in the previous post) is a biological racial classification.

Christianity started in the Middle East (non-racial Europeans and non-geographical Europeans) and literally never in all of history have all Christians been European and viceversa never have all Europeans been Christian, so no, you're factually wrong on this one. At NO point in history was Christian synonymous with European.

NOSALTRES

evening, my GERMANIC brothers

I don't think so. bronze age iberia doesn't really show this type of admixture (though some 'sub-saharan' mtdna does seem to have arrived to europe even back in neolithic times) and it's not a coincidence that it peaks in iberia, sardinia and the parts of italy under north african muslim rule. it's definitely something much more recent and likely associated with the islamic rule in iberia. if you compare iberians to basques in particular, it's clear that they have more recent near eastern type of ancestry (could have been anyone from the romans and catharginians to the ummayads)

on the other hand, it peaks at under 10% in europe and it'd translate to something like 2% sub-saharan since you mentioned "caucasoid" specifically