/tpg/ Twin Peaks General

pastebin.com/pZgXp6xm

Last bread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W7cOksn5lb8
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXH_Ux_Tm0
youtube.com/watch?v=4Y71-RQkEpE
italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/david-lynchs-inland-empire-an-attempt-at-a-roadmap/
xixax.com/halfborn/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for cute!

/brit/

sheryl is the 1 waifu

Lads I still don't understand Inland Empire.

>MOTHER
>TELL YOUR CHILDREN NOT TO WALK MY WAY

I know most twin peaks fanboys are so head over hills with season 3 even though deep inside they don't really like it. ohh season 3 is so macabre, it's a Lynch Masterpiece
Lol it's worst than season 2. Lynch is really milking it with 18 episodes. Really?! 18 episode? they could make it 8 episode and it would be better. Those really long shots and unnecessary scenes are stupid. and the Dougie thing? jeez. Ever since Fire Walk with me stories has been taking place outside Twin Peaks. That's not twin peaks. Stay in twin peaks. The town was a central character itself.

based cuteposter fighting the good fight

>head over hills

>waited 3 years for this since announcement
>this is the result
what a flop.

>meditate
>experience a woman calling out for 'Father George'
>he responds by shouting "shut up" and firing an assault rifle
>some minutes later Sheryl Lee is wearing glasses and a trucker cap
So this is how Lynch does it

>you are eating lunch with your wife
>suddenly a midget appears
>he's pointing a gun at you
>he wants to kill you

What do?

really makes you think

squeeze his hand off

How does she do it?

move like a cobra

will i miss anything of worth if i skip episode 10-16 of season 2? i read the pastebin and everything but reading some bits of the synopsis for episode 10-11, it seems like there's some relevant things there that i'd need to know.

just watch it you fucking retard. Never skip any episodes.

Watch it all, user.

fuck u
alright

You deserve to be called a fucking retard for even thinking for one second that skipping an ep is a good idea. Dude can i skip 30 mins in this film lol? I'll just read that bit on wikipedia later lol

You are what is wrong with the world. I truly wish for your death.

lol

Windom Earle is inquestionably the best part of season two, simply because what enshrouds the Deleuzian representation of negation in “The Black Lodge” is by nature (W)indom (E)arle. We, the pure ample aspiration, the capital v-Viewer are held fantastically in a grip of pleasure as "solicitude", certainty as “knowingness” and “The Black Lodge” as ontological blockchain/godhead. TMFAP is absolute fact in opposition but the baroque villainy of WE's (and any Lovecraftian) the same sin to die “now” as on the path to Madness. The conditional “It” (DC) creates nothing in response, Earle's own humanity is reflected in his oeuvre of disguise-personalities. (performed) To WE (& the normative Cooper &Briggs) the Implacability of unsure sentiment is Earle’s selfenforcing principle, pleasure--simplicity. In Palmer, the reprised intelligences move towards psychosomatic transgression. WE's sickness is symptom & myth unlike the Palmer daughter his active agent is not important, but “normal” and yet pronouncedly considerable as such, bidding. “We a the, of not can he.” The subject of Earle is in an undiluted terrace viewed viewers become wrote wonders, noting nothing Indian anyhow in the Black Lodge (negation).

Then, there’s Earle, the something coupling with Lodge entities, (call it “force”, of what? of course: illusion. – by since And because of supremacy In ALL perceptions, (rare & cloistered the issue may be) what we then Now view as reality, IS,) [in WE's] subjection a full picture. In an open letter to Kenneth Welsh “Windom Earle” one asks to which if not to want introduction (Mark Frost) gigantic of up wrote run life, (MF) introduction, revelation, dreams, & value system, (MF,MF,DL,MF) ie. AS Windom Earle has in the Black Lodge. (the rudimentary transition in S2 of Windom A into form Windom B) Perhaps to “comfyfags“ will greet these upon death, a paradoxical death for those who existence infects.

Where is missoula fag

Leland says you're going back
TO MISSOULA

YOU'RE

MONTANA

MONTANAAAAAA

MONTANA

SARAH????
LAURA????

actually it's bob saying that so you should really check your facts buddy

Jack Black was just pn TV and he said the new Jumanji movie was influenced by the first season of Twin Peaks. Also he said Robin Williams' character is referenced in it.

Is 1995's Jumanji canon?

HeelOOoOOOOOoooooOOOOOO

Jack Black is a faggot and will say anything to get le 90s kids to buy into that shitty remake.

I always linked them together in my head anyway
Some very similar themes and shots

Give me your cutest Sheryl Lee images

That was pretty messy... call for help

have a good day /tpg/

Le autist coop xDDD

>good luck & riches will come to you
Should've been "Help & riches will come to you".

nah

Hmm all this Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle™ talk is very intriguing. It's all everyone talks about in this general nowadays. I think I will have to buy a ticket to go and watch it, see how it links to the death of Laura Palmer..

Fuck McConaughey, THAT is the Walkin Dude.

What's with everyone acting like complete retards in front of Dougie? He's obviously mentally challenged and yet nobody can see that. Really strains my suspension of disbeleif

We've gone past the point of sanity. Just let it in.

Yeah it's annoying.

L Y N C H E D

Are normies thoroughly btfo?

imagine grapes

About the last time Diane and Coop saw each other
>Diane and the real Cooper had a romantic night and she fell in love with him, then Coop went to Twin Peaks, fell in love with Annie and sent messages to Diane about it and then he disappeared; so Diane's heart was broken.
>After season 2 ends EvilCoop went to Diane's house and raped her. The trauma of being raped was made much worse by the fact that the rapist was someone she previously mutually cared about with. That's why she's such a bitch now.
Which one is it?

>someone she previously mutually cared about with
daijoobu desu ka

So at this point we're all in agreement that The Return could end up as the greatest thing to ever air on tv, right?

Literally both

Since there's no evidence for 2 because redditors here love jumping to conclusions it is going to be #1

Poast /midgetkino/, /tpg/
youtube.com/watch?v=W7cOksn5lb8

>could end up as the greatest thing to ever air on tv
it already is
it could end up not being that if we get LYNCHED in the coming episodes
but we wont

What if Diane is just Cooper's tape recorder but it was in the black lodge and evolved like The Arm?
That explains 'her' weird appearance.

P.S. All the counterarguments can and WILL be explained away as you being Lynched as I don't want to hear them.

cofvfefe

not if we lynch you first motherfucker

We aren't buying your book, Frost

>It's a Windom Earle shoots Sam Raimi's brother inside a giant chess piece with a crossbow episode

its a metaphor to show that nobody truly cares about your state of mind as long as you function under the bare minimum and they obtain from you that which they seek.

Ie - Janey E gets the money so she doesn't care what dougie's mental state is
Boss - gets reports that tell him about tom sizemores wrongdoing

holy shit, Lynch can't recover from this!

Well I mean there's still 11 episodes to go, plenty could go wrong. I don't think that's going to happen though.

Neither one, people seem to forget that most people's assumptions prior to season 3 was that Diane had left some time before the start of the show but after FWWM, but Coop always addressed his tapes to Diane, even after she left.

Reminder there is a retard in these threads that thinks Mulholland Drive is greater or equal to Tarkovsky.

What about Rhonda? She doesn't get the Dougie dick but helps him to the bathroom nonetheless

What the fuck are you talking about? Albert and Gordon both immediately know the bar to go to to find her and they barely know anything about the black lodge.

Mulholland Dr is one of the best movies of the current century.

It doesn't top Rublev, Stalker, or Mirror but it's better than the rest of Tarkovsky

>It's a Windom Earle dresses up as a horse with Leo Johnson and kidnaps Major Briggs episode

it's the same thing as the coffee guy, coop is their superior so they deal with his quirkiness

WHERE'S MY AXE?!

I'M
HUNGRRRRRRRRRRY

>MD better than Solaris
What a fucking joke.

tpg is more inane than usual today

We all have opinions.

damn i'd fug her

What the heck she is adorable. I want to punish her pusy.

"Hey dad, can I be on your dumb show? Also I need 50$. I showed you my dick, please respond"

Why did he do it? Was Becky just a low key allusion to David's son

Wyndham Earl, minus what Deleuze and we say of his nature, THE nature, makes sure his two-game losing streak is the best part of the "black lodge". The hotel security, "knowledge" and "Black" existential philosophy form a block chain. The God of surprises, "Do not worry," the desire to control the capital rich in pure desire audience v. As in the tissues of the "sin" with shame TMFAP is in contrast the absolute truth, but we Baroque (and any Lovecraftian). Earl reflects his personality, rich love of Verborgenheit, produced in response to "Sup Forums" (DC) conditional. Simple - we (the beneficiary) (specification Cooper and Briggs) principles compatible with the purpose of self Earl of joy because of the uncertain sentiment. Palmer is committed in providing an intelligent move towards psychosomatic. WE against the symptoms of the active ingredient in the Palmer is a minor legend, but so delicate, but very significant "normal". Earl telephone that remain undiluted. "Can not we can not do the theme of" black audience in the hotel a little bit of a (negative) and no doubt wrote the Indians.

What we see now, because of the generations of cognitive problems (rare) is superior to all the facts and could hallucinations: The Earl also known as the "power" of the mixing unit (training clutch agreed gift [WIR]) IS. Kenneth open letter to Lo. Oracles, dreams and value systems (MF, MF, DL, MF (Mark Frost) wrote a great start (MF), the introduction of life if you do not want to "Wyndham Earl," I asked, as the hotel, Wyndham Earl Black), unfruitful. (B-type Wyndham Wyndham's a switch S2 in the beginning), the existence of "comfyfags" means death for those infected with an anti-death.

What did he mean by this?

>noises coming from the wood in the Great Northern
>Ben explicitly states that the key that got sent back by Jade belonged to the room Cooper got shot in, didn't just say it belonged to an FBI agent
Josie's coming back, isn't she?

her actor isn't so no.

I just rewatched most of FWWM

Godamn, i almost forgot how soul-crushing it could be. I had to hold back some tears during the final scene with Laura smiling, and i can't get Questions in a world of blue out of my head

I almost feel bad for my sister which is about to watch it for the first time

>Even as a retard Copper gets every woman wet
HOW DOES HE DO IT

I don't see how you could draw that conclusion from those 2 events.
call for help

that fucking song man

Reminder that Angelo sampled the intro to this track for the Laura Palmer Theme
youtube.com/watch?v=SiXH_Ux_Tm0
which is from a 1975 Austrian movie called Parapsycho, about a man killing people with his psychic powers. Is this movie canon?

Based pusy poster

There's a demo of that track on the Twin Peaks Archive release

youtube.com/watch?v=4Y71-RQkEpE

italkyoubored.wordpress.com/2012/06/21/david-lynchs-inland-empire-an-attempt-at-a-roadmap/
xixax.com/halfborn/

It only bears a superficial resemblance, desu.

Hardly. It's literally a direct sample, it's credited even.

It's clearly a sample