Where the fuck is issue 2? What kind of horseshit schedule does DC have this book on

Where the fuck is issue 2? What kind of horseshit schedule does DC have this book on.

Other urls found in this thread:

comiclist.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

July 4

comiclist.com/

It generally comes out weeks 1 and 3. Today is week 5.

Why are you confused? Solicits are released months in advance so you should know this ahead of time.

June has 5 weeks user

I thought they said it was gonna be bi monthly? Its been over 2 weeks since the last issue.

If another issue came out today that would make it tri-monthly not bi-monthly.

Yes, and we got Batman: Rebirth and Batman #1, the rebirth oneshots act as issue #0s

5th Wednesdays don't count.
Also there's already been 2 issues this month

It should just be weekly. This is how floppies lose people's interest. I wish theyd just do away with them and release 6 issue trades once a month.

You can want what you want but artists can't work that fast. Even things like the digital books have much fewer pages and still have to cycle through multiple artists in a month to keep up.

But trades will probably come out faster with this schedule so you can tradewait without too much harm. I'd guess the first Rebirth trades will be out October or November.

it's bad enough creators to do 2 issues a month. This isn't manga, Amerians aren't treated like slave workers

Weekly books is how you get trash books with six writers and 20 artists

52 was a fluke. Weekly books are a bad idea

Because king is a hack who can't finish his work on time, but Sup Forums will still defend him.

You are quite dumb user

Comics should be weekly, yeah.

They should have one guy draw backgrounds and another draw characters, like with Cerebus. And ship that shit weekly.

>comiclist.com/
Well, this explains why there was no Batman or Superman storytime.

I think many people start off thinking that they have a few of these issues in the can before they start. "Why wouldn't you just make like a couple months in advance and boom, release weekly."

Then after a few years you realize they're literally throwing everything out after issue one and just making shit up as they go. I haven't read it today but I'm assuming what they had planned for White Cap #2 was not what they released after they saw the reaction to White Cap #1 online.

>but I'm assuming what they had planned for White Cap #2 was not what they released after they saw the reaction to White Cap #1 online

You'd be wrong, there wasn't enough time to change things and it clearly built off what was in the first issue.

But based on the rest of your post I don't think you understand how comics work anyway.

>NOW SHIPPING TWICE MONTHLY!
>#1 On Sale Date: June 15
>#2 On Sale Date: July 6

Well done

People can't be this dumb.

Rebirth #1 was out in June so it is twice monthly.

Yes if you ignore half the releases it does look like it only released one issue this month.

>Casuals were a mistake

You know, I really haven't felt much care for the bat books since this Rebirth thing started.

>Barbara is still a teenage girl
>she is now in a second book
>helena being downgraded and she will eventually take orders from said teenage girl
>The Nightwing name being cursed will be put to the test
>Lobdell STILL is at DC
>'Tec being leftover batcharacters
>Batman being a generic Batman book I guess but I'm willing to wait until something actually happens
>Gotham Academy doesn't have Kerschl as the artist

Yeeeeeah

>artists can't work that fast.
So bring back House Style.

user, there are a lot of people who can't afford to buy them 3 times a month when suddenly one month a publisher decides to put out a ton of extras, twice a month is good

t. non-floppy reader

>They should have one guy draw backgrounds and another draw characters
Honestly don't understand why this isn't a thing: they broke it down to penciler and inker and colorist years ago. And somethimes they'd have "layouts by" on top of that.

It's bloody obvious that some people can do great layouts/paneling but suck at detail; and others can do awesome pin-ups and costume design, but can't into sequential w/o wandering off model or going sameface; and then there's people who do awesome PEOPLE but can't into vehicles/architecture.

Also:
>bring back House Style
There was a time when you picked up a book from Marvel or DC or Image and it had a style (for good or ill) that was much more uniform. These days you get some great artists who can't keep up a monthly schedule so you get fill-ins ... in the fucking middle of a 5 - 6 issue arc.

Supposedly DC's addressing this with Rebirth having either a whole arc in the can before launch or alternating every other issue (Wonder Woman) with two storylines; but we'll have to wait a few months to see how well that actually works out.

>Supposedly DC's addressing this with Rebirth having either a whole arc in the can before launch or alternating every other issue (Wonder Woman) with two storylines
Wonder Woman is the only one doing the latter and it's because the arcs are basically conjoined

Also they're already using fill ins 3-4 issues in for Supes and GL

>>Barbara is still a teenage girl
She's actually supposed to be early/mid 20s. She was going BACK to college to get a graduate degree in her Nu52 book it's just that the artist drew her looking 17 and the writers wrote her like Buffy.

>>she is now in a second book
Given that the solo book is her BACKPACKING ACROSS CHINA (I swear I'm not making that up); I'm glad BoP exists. Hopefully it's not as bad as the Nu52 BoP was.

She's a teenage girl in that she acted like one.
Hopefully BoP and the new writers have her acting better.

>Also they're already using fill ins 3-4 issues in
That's going to be the new normal as long as they're doing double shipping, user.

Today is a 5th Wednesday you bloody casual.

Hopefully in the future DC brings back the Fifth Week Events or has Annuals people actually want to read fill in the gaps.

>And somethimes they'd have "layouts by" on top of that.
because that is a very important part of the art. It's not just static stuff. The artist (a good one) composes the page so you read the art as well. Once you have multiple people you can lose those things

Yeah I know but the user said something about artists doing the entire arc before it comes out, when that's clearly not gonna happen.

This, Injustice does it and it's the best comic DC is making right now and also one of the best selling.

No and no

it literally has half the content of a regular comic you fucking idiot.

I'd rather really have multiple art styles as long as they both fit in with what kind of story you're gonna tell. With House Styles, you'll lose a lot of individuality and uniqueness.