You were saying, Sup Forums?

You were saying, Sup Forums?

George, please come back. Kathleen Kennedy is killing your franchise.

She really is isn't she???

Not only that but she like a real slut....

If yall want to see tha pics....

great job writing Jar Jar Binks! totes my fav char

Salutations, Kathleen Kennedy!

Sorry George, we should've known better than letting RLM bully you on the internet to sell the rights to Disney

Sorry, George. In hindsight the prequels weren't that bad. Please buy back Star Wars and de-canonize all Disney shit show movies. Thanks.

>Look at me mom I'm so contrarian and different not like those plebs!!!

George come we back we hate RLM and their passive-aggressive jaded nerd act now. All is forgiven.

>Phantom Menace box office - 1.027 billion USD

>TFA box office - 2.066 billion USD

Guess who did it first?

Sup Forums always had his back, now fuck off reddit

Am i the only one who is happy we have Kathleen as our president? She knows exactly what to do, she has a clear direction for the franchise, a direction which I am fully behind. In her hands the universe is flourishing.
Thank you to the amazing fans for forcing George into selling you've saved the franchise that delusional old man almost destroyed.

No. I will never, ever want you back. TFA was good, Rogue One was mediocre, but at least neither were as god fucking awful as those prequels you shat out.

Can you cucks please leave?

Literally 90% of humanity likes those movies.

Lucas was a bad director and an awful writer. That doesn't mean Disney is doing the right thing or vice-versa.

Apparently for belove franchise the only two options are "brainless Cinematic Universe machine-made movies" or "egotistical lunatic who tries to be innovative and instead fucks everything up." Both options are bad, we don't have to apologize to Lucas or anybody

I'm sorry George. If only we knew

Slow Clap!

First of all, TFA is a sequel, people were craving to see the old cast reunited together. Besides, TFA was released during christmas instead of may. ANd then you have to adjust for inflation.
TFA is total garbage shlock, the prequels tried something new and didn't rely on nostalgia to capture its audience

>didn't rely on nostalgia to capture its audience

Yeah, I'm sure Lucas retconned the entire saga to be about Space Jesus Anakin and made the Clone Wars about Boba Fett clones made from a Boba Fett clone and shoehorned in C3PO and R2D2 out of a desire to be stylistically "bold" and "unique"

Dude, even though there's a second death star in ROTJ it was made in a completely different way. TFA copied ANH without even trying to tweak things except in size...
More important, the only reason there was the Death Star in ANH is beacuse George had no guarantee he could make episode 5 and 6. Disney has no excuse, they have unlimited budget and the guarantee that the audience will show up

>the prequels tried something new and didn't rely on nostalgia to capture its audience

Holy fucking autism, it's literally about Darth Vader and Obi Wan. They visit Tatooine. It had R2D2 and C3PO for no reason.

Prequels being original and taking risks is such a fucking meme.

>Clone Wars about Boba Fett clones made from a Boba Fett

I can't believe there are retards out there defending this trash.

Are you a retard? Not relying on nostalgia doesn't mean it has to be completely disconnected from the OT. The droids presence made sense. Note that he didn't bring back the Millenium Falcon because there was no reason. TFA was all about 'member the Falcon, 'member Han Solo, 'member Chewbacca...And then turn them into embarrassing caraicature

>our president

???
??
?

It's a prequel you fucktard, of course it was about how about anakin became Vader, it wasn't the OT reloaded like what DIsney did. It was a new story. The droid presence made sense fucktard, they worked for princess Leia.

Lucas is a mediocre director and a dreadfully awful writer and Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith were packed to the brim with fanservice and pandering. TFA and R1 being shit does not somehow invalidate that.

I think he inadvertently blew his cover. This shill works for Disney

Our as in the leader of us. the star wars fanbase. she is doing an amazing job

Prequels are actually really good. but i don't expect you to understand the genius of them. you probably just steal opinions from internet reviewers.

>The droid presence made sense

Oh yes, I remember how much sense it made that Anakin build C3PO to help mom. Just fuck off.

Lucas gave his baby to the Jews, what did you neets expect from them?

He'll never come back.

thanks to all the white cucks hating George they forced him to sell it to disney. now the white guys are gone and we finally get to be put on the bigscreen.
Seriously the main characters of star wars are now a white female and a black male. could you ever imagine that happening under George?

To all white people thank you. thank you for giving star wars to us. thank you for cucking yourselves HAHAHAHA

I always new Pickerts reviews were just a meme from some nastalgia tards. Used humor to make his nitpicks more devistating and make him sound more intelligent.

Episode 7 destroyed what could have been a great Trilogy if it dindnt undermine all the other six films.

The entire New Republic government that we never meet is gone. All that's left are the remants of the military and some left wing Resstance force Leia put together because like Obama, the New Republic understimated the first Order and gave them enough time to build a force damn supper weapon more powerful than the Death Star right under their noses.

Oh yeah, they ruined the Death Star too by trying to out due it just so they could copy New Hope even more.

Force Bump